Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help! With pct

For pct i am going with clomid and nova, guys. i know the doses are low bodybuilding-wise but these will be enough for me as i am only trying help recovery and from all that training of boxing cardio and weights my natural T is probably low.. Why not just low doses of T and EQ?

Yes, aromasin, clomid and nova' is all that anyone needs for a test'-only cycle. Don't ever allow anyone to convince you that you are also in need of other substances that are too often astronomically expensive and of dubious merit.

As for why we have urged you to engage in a test'-only cycle is due to the fact that it will be your first cycle, and first cycles are, all things being equal, one's best cycle.
What that means is that, as muskate always says, your body will hyper-respond to your first exposure to test' much the same way that a first-time drinker hyper-responds to alcohol. Ergo, you simply do not need anything else at this point. Indeed anything else at this point would simply be a waste of juice and money. In time, however, your body will grow more-and-more accustomed to juice and, at that point, you will need to add other compounds and for many reasons. Might that make sense to you?

If the aim is strength then use a strength cycle. One I used back in the day only put 5lbs on me which, for you, is perfect.

Hi Sam, as per a reply via message in which I mentioned Anavar I forgot that issue you mentioned - the pumps. Great for strength - no doubt at all. But I'd get shin pumps walking into town. As a boxer it's gonna fuck you up lol. Guys here have recommend (I think) Taurine (anyone wanna jump in?).

Sam also asked me about Test E and the 500mg thing saying he thought it was more of a bodybuilder level. My reply was 500mg seems the optimal dose for most. My strength buddies swore by it but it never seemed to do much of anything for me.

Back
Top Bottom