Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help! With pct

samof300

Registered
Hi this is my family firat post and i am 23 yo 5’11 165 pounds and i am a boxer. I fight at 154 and i am running my first cycle to help with strength, endurance and recovery, the doses i came up with will be alot lower than you are used to seeing because 1) i am not trying to gain any weight (no more that 8 pounds) and 2) this is my first cycle.
I am thinking of keeping it basic and running:
Testosterone E or C at 250mg a week
Equipoise for 300mg a week
Hcg at 300iu a week?
Arimidex ( need dosage help)
I have heard mixed results about the equipoise but it is said to help increase RBC thus improved endurance. I was going to do orals like anavar or winny but heard bad things about pumps and loss of flexibility. (Because the muscles harden)
How does this cycle look? Do you have any suggestions? In terms of something that improves strength but little to no size! Or negatice affects on endurance
I also need help with pct! I am completely lost in that area! Should i continue running Arimidex? Or replace it with clomid and Nolvadex? Thank you for your time reading this and to clarify i do not get tested and most the guys i will be fighting are also juicing. I also train the hardes i can at six times a week and 11 session a week total.

Just run a simple 400mg test e, diet dictates weight gain. 2 compounds first cycle is overkill.. U don't wanna gain weight, but the say no more than 8 pounds which is 3.6kg..

Yea

Do you see my confusion, Sam?

Yea i meant to say a few pounds of weight is not a big deal as long as i see good strength gains and endurance.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think it would be an over kill? So for example if you are saying 400 mg test then what Would be the difference if i split it into 200 mg test 200 mg eq.. i have heard quite a few good things about eq in terms of endurance

Yea i meant to say a few pounds of weight is not a big deal as long as i see good strength gains and endurance.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think it would be an over kill? So for example if you are saying 400 mg test then what Would be the difference if i split it into 200 mg test 200 mg eq.. i have heard quite a few good things about eq in terms of endurance

It doesn't work like that dude, eq shines at 600mg +.. 200mg is a waste if time.. An eq needs running 16+ weeks

For your goals - I wouldn't use steroids at all man.

The only steroid that would really benefit a boxer would be EQ because it increases red blood cell count and doesnt cause a whole lot of water retention. The problem with steroids like testosterone is that they cause water retention and make you slower.

I would forgo steroids altogether and use SARMS instead. Even steroids like EQ will probably hurt your performance, not improve it.

Steroids like EQ also open up a whole bag of worms of other issues because they are suppressive of natural testosterone production. After using EQ, you would need to run a full PCT which gets very expensive.

SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete. Steroids will increase strength, but they will also cause a lot of water retention and negatively impact endurance. Your sports performance will actually probably be worse on the steroids then before you started the cycle. You might actually be slower when using the steroids because of the amount of body weight and water retention you gain on the cycle.

SARMS on the other hand will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. They aren't as strong as steroids in terms of strength and muscle gains but you get all the good, with none of the side effects. They don't cause water retention, are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and aren't liver toxic. You will still increase strength on SARMS, just not to the same extent that you would on steroids.

The SARMS triple stack (S4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

hello guys I am 21years old,been training for 2 years and would like to run my second steroid cycle of Anadrol 50 at 1 tab for 5-6 weeks.my goal is to bulk and maintain gains if possible. ..from those who have experience with anadrol is it possible to keep at least 20lbs after your cycle?

for a boxer you can use some EQ and SARM's

all that other crap you don't need to touch, it will screw you up. frankly at your size as a skinny boxer you should just stick to sarm's and that is all

hello guys I am 21years old,been training for 2 years and would like to run my second steroid cycle of Anadrol 50 at 1 tab for 5-6 weeks.my goal is to bulk and maintain gains if possible. ..from those who have experience with anadrol is it possible to keep at least 20lbs after your cycle?

I've used anadrol tonnes if times and consider it a favourite. Drol by itself is a stupid cycle, u NEED test with it to hold gains, its pure water retention.. And second cycle at 21? Starting early dude.. If ur hell bent on running gear use test e for 12 weeks.. Gains are superior.. But 20 pounds after everything is a stretch bro... U definitely won't hold half that with anadrol , and I know, I've ran it all the say up to 150mg

- - - Updated - - -

All the way*

The only steroid that would really benefit a boxer would be EQ because it increases red blood cell count and doesnt cause a whole lot of water retention. The problem with steroids like testosterone is that they cause water retention and make you slower.

I wholeheartedly agree.

If, however, you are intent upon running this cycle, Sam, I should like to make the following recommendations:

1. Run 500mgs of either test' e or test' c per week rather than the 250mgs that you mentioned. 250mgs of test' per week would constitute little more than a weekly TRT dose which would be ineffective for bodybuilding purposes. (Inject 250mgs twice per week on, say, a Monday-Thursday schedule.)

2. Run 600mgs of EQ per week rather than the 300mgs that you mentioned. As The-Kiwi so correctly stated, 300mgs of EQ per week would be a complete waste of EQ and thus of money.

3. You do not need to use HCG with regard to this cycle which will be a very mild cycle. I happen to be an advocate of HCG, but it need only be used as it relates to cycles involving harsh compounds, such as tren'.
(For future reference: When the time comes that you do use HGH, do not use it throughout the entire course of any cycle. HCG should be used during the final two weeks of a cycle, as well as for the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT for a total of four weeks. (Inject slightly more than 300IUs three times per week.)

4. You can take arimidex should you elect to. But I will urge you to use aromasin instead - as aromasin will prevent estrogen rebound while arimidex will not prevent estrogen rebound. (Take 12.5mgs of aromasin EOD for the duration of the cycle, during the two weeks prior to the beginning of your PCT, and throughout the entirety of your PCT for an aggregate total of eighteen (18) weeks.

5. Beginning two weeks after your final injection, take 100mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolvadex every day for two weeks. Then take 50mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nolvadex every day for the next and final two weeks of your PCT.

6. You wrote: "I also train the hardest I can; six times a week and 11 sessions a week in total."
You're overtraining. Unless you are a very experienced hardcore bodybuilder the likes of The-Kiwi, eleven sessions per week is entirely counterproductive. Stick to five daily sessions per week.

Unless you are a very experienced hardcore bodybuilder the likes of The-Kiwi, eleven sessions per week is entirely counterproductive. Stick to five daily sessions per week.

That especially true in view of the fact of your being an ectomorph. The-Kiwi, as an example, again, is the antithesis of an ectomorph and can well-afford to train on a daily basis which he does indeed do.

That especially true in view of the fact of your being an ectomorph. The-Kiwi, as an example, again, is the antithesis of an ectomorph and can well-afford to train on a daily basis which he does indeed do.

Even training daily was something that took a long time to get to that stage.. Literally took a long time for my CNS to adapt. If u aren't conditioned its definitely counterproductive.. Let alone twice a day. 5 days a week or 3 on 1 off is a fuckn good split for 99% of ppl and something I revert back to wen my body's tired and I need to back off

- - - Updated - - -

damn!@The-Kiwi thanks very much tho so must I stack it with sustanon or test enathanate?

Either mate, I personally dont like sustanon coz the shit leaves bad pip and I find blood levels more stable with test e.. Either way tests test tho man

start your own thread man, you just hijacked this guys thread!!

For the boxer, I don't mind the test and EQ together but don't add anything else. Honestly you could just run EQ and be fine. Your main goal will be endurance and test can hinder that. if you run test then definitely keep the dose low. Do NOT run HCG. It has no benefits and only negative effects. As for arimidex, don't bother. Run aromasin instead. With your cycle layout don't run it too high. I would probably do 5mg EOD. What does your PCT look like?

I've used anadrol tonnes if times and consider it a favourite. Drol by itself is a stupid cycle, u NEED test with it to hold gains, its pure water retention.. And second cycle at 21? Starting early dude.. If ur hell bent on running gear use test e for 12 weeks.. Gains are superior.. But 20 pounds after everything is a stretch bro... U definitely won't hold half that with anadrol , and I know, I've ran it all the say up to 150mg

- - - Updated - - -

All the way*

oh ok thank you very much bro. .do u recommend sustanon or test enathanate to stack the anadrol?

Even training daily was something that took a long time to get to that stage.. Literally took a long time for my CNS to adapt. If u aren't conditioned its definitely counterproductive...

Excellent point, Kiwi. Thank you. You are definitely this forum's benchmark for all things related to daily training; for the very few who are so capable.

I would forgo steroids altogether and use SARMS instead. Even steroids like EQ will probably hurt your performance, not improve it.

Steroids like EQ also open up a whole bag of worms of other issues because they are suppressive of natural testosterone production. After using EQ, you would need to run a full PCT which gets very expensive.

SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete. Steroids will increase strength, but they will also cause a lot of water retention and negatively impact endurance. Your sports performance will actually probably be worse on the steroids then before you started the cycle. You might actually be slower when using the steroids because of the amount of body weight and water retention you gain on the cycle.

SARMS on the other hand will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. They aren't as strong as steroids in terms of strength and muscle gains but you get all the good, with none of the side effects. They don't cause water retention, are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and aren't liver toxic. You will still increase strength on SARMS, just not to the same extent that you would on steroids.

The SARMS triple stack (S4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Thank you i had my doubts about steroids in terms of water retention i was instead going to do sarms but heard they are suppressive and not as good as the ‘real stuff’ i am currently on Cardarine and Stenabolic and i might add something like ostarine here soon

I wholeheartedly agree.

If, however, you are intent upon running this cycle, Sam, I should like to make the following recommendations:

1. Run 500mgs of either test' e or test' c per week rather than the 250mgs that you mentioned. 250mgs of test' per week would constitute little more than a weekly TRT dose which would be ineffective for bodybuilding purposes. (Inject 250mgs twice per week on, say, a Monday-Thursday schedule.)

2. Run 600mgs of EQ per week rather than the 300mgs that you mentioned. As The-Kiwi so correctly stated, 300mgs of EQ per week would be a complete waste of EQ and thus of money.

3. You do not need to use HCG with regard to this cycle which will be a very mild cycle. I happen to be an advocate of HCG, but it need only be used as it relates to cycles involving harsh compounds, such as tren'.
(For future reference: When the time comes that you do use HGH, do not use it throughout the entire course of any cycle. HCG should be used during the final two weeks of a cycle, as well as for the two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT for a total of four weeks. (Inject slightly more than 300IUs three times per week.)

4. You can take arimidex should you elect to. But I will urge you to use aromasin instead - as aromasin will prevent estrogen rebound while arimidex will not prevent estrogen rebound. (Take 12.5mgs of aromasin EOD for the duration of the cycle, during the two weeks prior to the beginning of your PCT, and throughout the entirety of your PCT for an aggregate total of eighteen (18) weeks.

5. Beginning two weeks after your final injection, take 100mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolvadex every day for two weeks. Then take 50mgs of clomid and 20mgs of nolvadex every day for the next and final two weeks of your PCT.

6. You wrote: "I also train the hardest I can; six times a week and 11 sessions a week in total."
You're overtraining. Unless you are a very experienced hardcore bodybuilder the likes of The-Kiwi, eleven sessions per week is entirely counterproductive. Stick to five daily sessions per week.
Thank you for all your replies brother you guys are truly helpful, i have been training for a very long time (12 years old) and my training goes like this
Monday 2 sessions one is weights the other boxing
Tuesday 2 sessions sprints and boxing
Wednesday 2 sessions jogging 5 miles and boxing
Thursday weights and boxing for second session
Friday sprints and conditioning and the. Boxing
Saturday light day jogging and light boxing workout
Sunday offf
So I know my training is very extensive but i am alao young and find no trouble with recovery and i am not lifting 11 times a week. And I finally understand the pct protocol thank you all very much!

- - - Updated - - -

I wholeheartedly agree.

For the boxer, I don't mind the test and EQ together but don't add anything else. Honestly you could just run EQ and be fine. Your main goal will be endurance and test can hinder that. if you run test then definitely keep the dose low. Do NOT run HCG. It has no benefits and only negative effects. As for arimidex, don't bother. Run aromasin instead. With your cycle layout don't run it too high. I would probably do 5mg EOD. What does your PCT look like?

For pct i am going with clomid and nolva, guys i know the doses arenlow body building wise but these will be enough for me as i am only trying hep recovery and from all that training of boxing cardio and weights my natural T is probably low.. why not just low doses of T and EQ?

Back
Top Bottom