Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help

Dude I don’t stay at 175 I fucken fight at 135, 145, 155, and 170. Really I’ll fight at any weight. I drop and gain weight depending on what I’m doing. If you don’t got any steroid outline advice bro don’t even reply to me seriously.

Any weight? Meet me at 205? I’m due for a cut...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude c'mon. Four days ago you said:

Stats:
5’9

Now it's 141lbs and you wanna add 34lbs??

And that's after being 175lbs and losing it all?? WTF??

My my, listen to the little pup lie. Claims he’s a personal trainer too. Bwahaha

And yeah, like the other fellas said. Your to small.. [emoji8]

Your to much of a pussy to come down here lol I’d take your head clean off at 135 trust me I’d knock you out within 1min without a doubt. You can say I’m to small all day long but I’d post the video of me knocking you out on here lmfao

My my, listen to the little pup lie. Claims he’s a personal trainer too. Bwahaha

Hahaha what a bunch of pussies because in real life face to face I’ll make anyone who doubts me a believer hahaha then what will you say haha nothing just like you will do nothing ahahahahahaaaaa

Hahaha what a bunch of pussies because in real life face to face I’ll make anyone who doubts me a believer hahaha then what will you say haha nothing just like you will do nothing ahahahahahaaaaa

I have a personal training certification from NASM what do you have ?

Oh yeah your so much cooler online lmfao all you lil haters gon hate brahh every fucken lil faggot hater is gon hate Brahhs but you’ll never be a sick cunt like me fucken faggots I’m the star of my own movie and idgaf what you think or say because every faggot lil hater is gon hate

Oh yeah your so much cooler online lmfao all you lil haters gon hate brahh every fucken lil faggot hater is gon hate Brahhs but you’ll never be a sick cunt like me fucken faggots I’m the star of my own movie and idgaf what you think or say because every faggot lil hater is gon hate

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

#TRUTH you’ll never be like me faggot [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji8]

But you all can be great be a sick cunt like me. I’d rather be the person that is hated on than the one that does the hating stay shredded cuntz

#TRUTH you’ll never be like me faggot [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji8]

But you all can be great be a sick cunt like me. I’d rather be the person that is hated on than the one that does the hating stay shredded cuntz

Ol

Oh, you misunderstand me lil guy. I don’t hate you. Quite the contrary in fact. I was having a rough day and I needed a good laugh. For that I thank you!

I like you so much I’m gonna give you your first fighter nickname.... “Goofy!”

Dude I don’t stay at 175 I fucken fight at 135, 145, 155, and 170. Really I’ll fight at any weight. I drop and gain weight depending on what I’m doing. If you don’t got any steroid outline advice bro don’t even reply to me seriously.

I don't care what weight you fight at. It was FOUR DAYS. Not weeks. DAYS.

- - - Updated - - -

Has PT cert - asks for advice. Hmm

- - - Updated - - -

You quoted yourself - err?

Anyway. If you're that good at making weight, adding weight and losing weight why did you ask for advice on using steroids to make, gain and lose weight?

And you know they test fighters a lot now right - what with you being the top boy in Atlanta n all.

Last edited:

Put up a short video of you fighting, then on the scales (shirt of so we can see the 8%) and finally saying your forum name to camera and I'll donate $10 to your chosen charity. I'm sure some of the guys would do the same.

Back
Top Bottom