Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help

Project_Ares

How do I run my first cycle what are the first steps I need to be taking ? Should I run nutrabol or hgh ? What steroid etc ..

12 weeks on test cyp or enth.
400 test for 6 weeks, next six at 500. No other compounds, just the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro. Some advice from someone who jumped into gear based on advice from other people and did no personal research at all. Take some time and do some research. All the information is out there. As a matter of fact you don’t really have to navigate away from the sticky’s at the top of the page. Gear isn’t like taking creatine from gnc. There hormones that all have side effects and you can fuck yourself up big time if you don’t know what you’re doing. Most guys don’t like bitch tits I’m sure you don’t want that right. My advice is that if you can’t put at least outline a pct first to have the guys here that are smarter than me critique it then you’re not ready to do a cycle. Also, forget about the hgh you don’t need it.

How do I run my first cycle what are the first steps I need to be taking ? Should I run nutrabol or hgh ? What steroid etc ..

Start by giving us some stats.

I’ve ran a few sarms cycles from sarms1 but wanted to get more gains nutrabal sped up my recovery time and made me gain weight like crazy lgd increased my strength on a scale that I couldn’t believe. So I can’t imagine what sauce would do. But I know how to safely run A bulking and cutting and pct for Sarms I’m just a lil new to putting together a first gear cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Stats:
5’9

I’ve ran a few sarms cycles from sarms1 but wanted to get more gains nutrabal sped up my recovery time and made me gain weight like crazy lgd increased my strength on a scale that I couldn’t believe. So I can’t imagine what sauce would do. But I know how to safely run A bulking and cutting and pct for Sarms I’m just a lil new to putting together a first gear cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Stats:
5’9
We need your age and bf% please.

I hate to sound like a *BEEP* once again but I wouldn't recommend taking anything under the counter with those stats. Sorry.

I’m 28 5’9 weight right now is 141. SMM 73.6. Body fat mass 12.3. Body mass index 20.9. My percent body fat is 8.7.

I’ve been mma training and bodybuilding since I was 18. I’ve taken three sarms cycles with pct afterwards. When I took nutrabol last summer I got up to 175 crazy gains with muscle size and strength.

I want to get shredded like a Greek god and ideally weigh 175 or more. Any advice appreciated bros

I’m 28 5’9 weight right now is 141. SMM 73.6. Body fat mass 12.3. Body mass index 20.9. My percent body fat is 8.7.

I’ve been mma training and bodybuilding since I was 18. I’ve taken three sarms cycles with pct afterwards. When I took nutrabol last summer I got up to 175 crazy gains with muscle size and strength.

I want to get shredded like a Greek god and ideally weigh 175 or more. Any advice appreciated bros

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dude c'mon. Four days ago you said:

Stats:
5’9

Now it's 141lbs and you wanna add 34lbs??

And that's after being 175lbs and losing it all?? WTF??

Last edited:
Dude I don’t stay at 175 I fucken fight at 135, 145, 155, and 170. Really I’ll fight at any weight. I drop and gain weight depending on what I’m doing. If you don’t got any steroid outline advice bro don’t even reply to me seriously.

Dude I don’t stay at 175 I fucken fight at 135, 145, 155, and 170. Really I’ll fight at any weight. I drop and gain weight depending on what I’m doing. If you don’t got any steroid outline advice bro don’t even reply to me seriously.

Good luck getting help with that attitude , so 4 days ya dropped 20 lbs ... did ya have a fight and if ya did then 15 lbs is water weight you’ll be putting back on in a day and if ya didn’t have a fight your lying your ass off . And your not 8% bf at all those weights , what’s your walk around weight and bf % at that weight ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom