Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle, hit a peak

bachanan23

Registered
Hey I am 23 years old and I am 5'9" and 158 pounds. I started to workout 4 years ago and love it, i feel like my body stopped progressing and not getting bigger. i want to take steroids to help push through my barrier. my friend said to look at test E, Boldenone, and Masteron. is this a good starter stack?

Hey I am 23 years old and I am 5'9" and 158 pounds. I started to workout 4 years ago and love it, i feel like my body stopped progressing and not getting bigger. i want to take steroids to help push through my barrier. my friend said to look at test E, Boldenone, and Masteron. is this a good starter stack?

Definitely haven’t reached your peak at 158lbs. You need to get nutrition in check and reevaluate your intensity while training. You probably have at least 20-30lbs more of muscle to gain before you have reached your peak. Post pictures so we can see what you look like today.

You either are rail skinny or have very little muscle mass with those stats. No way you are anywhere near a peak. You really have to take a step back and look at your diet and training.

Back
Top Bottom