Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle injection+training questions

In response to people commenting on the dosage, I said 250mg test/week because I've had a chat with Steve and heard that 250-500mg/week is a reasonable dose, I'll definitely think more about bumping it up to 500mg/week. A bit of my hesitation with the higher dose comes from some existing injuries I've had my struggles with (tendinopathy in both knees and some pain related to an old sports surgery on my left ankle).

In response to what Mobster said, with the issues I've had with overloading the lower body on leg days I've found that the full body days seem to make the knee/ankle pain a non issue for me with workouts. Was really unsure if this would be a good way to train on cycle.

I was going to run my own log to track it all, more than happy to post my log on the forums here, will post it up when I'm ready to go and have everything.

Thanks for all the responses, early days for me but really enjoying these forums and all the great info on here.

Great to see you making the right decisions. We want to see your Log journal, when are you going to start it?

In response to people commenting on the dosage, I said 250mg test/week because I've had a chat with Steve and heard that 250-500mg/week is a reasonable dose, I'll definitely think more about bumping it up to 500mg/week. A bit of my hesitation with the higher dose comes from some existing injuries I've had my struggles with (tendinopathy in both knees and some pain related to an old sports surgery on my left ankle).

In response to what Mobster said, with the issues I've had with overloading the lower body on leg days I've found that the full body days seem to make the knee/ankle pain a non issue for me with workouts. Was really unsure if this would be a good way to train on cycle.

I was going to run my own log to track it all, more than happy to post my log on the forums here, will post it up when I'm ready to go and have everything.

Thanks for all the responses, early days for me but really enjoying these forums and all the great info on here.
At the end of the day it’s your decision on the dose

I am huge on avoiding injuries or making them worse. I think it might be worth reconsidering running this cycle right now until things heal up. The last thing you want is to be halfway through and have to stop because you had an injury pop up.

With my patellar tendonitis knee injuries I've mostly got them under control, rehab, PRP injections and some better exercise selection has made it so I can get good use out of my knee with minimal pain. I've definitely seen some improvement this year with the change in training style and am fairly confident with that.

My other annoying injury is to my left ankle, the short version is that one of the peroneus tendons in my left ankle was moved by a surgeon to save the more important one. This has definitely reduced my ability to move my ankle, both side to side and up/down.

The big thing with these injuries is that I'm not sure how much I can improve them from here, they come from a long time playing sport with injury where I badly mismanaged them.

Having said this I still want to go for the 500mg test/week, happy to hear what anyone has to say about these injuries on my first cycle. Once I've made a decision on this I'll be getting everything ready for the cycle and posting my log, in chats with suppliers already!

I only train mine once a week whereas a whole body workout will mean more than once a week. Let us know how it results

With my patellar tendonitis knee injuries I've mostly got them under control, rehab, PRP injections and some better exercise selection has made it so I can get good use out of my knee with minimal pain. I've definitely seen some improvement this year with the change in training style and am fairly confident with that.

My other annoying injury is to my left ankle, the short version is that one of the peroneus tendons in my left ankle was moved by a surgeon to save the more important one. This has definitely reduced my ability to move my ankle, both side to side and up/down.

The big thing with these injuries is that I'm not sure how much I can improve them from here, they come from a long time playing sport with injury where I badly mismanaged them.

Having said this I still want to go for the 500mg test/week, happy to hear what anyone has to say about these injuries on my first cycle. Once I've made a decision on this I'll be getting everything ready for the cycle and posting my log, in chats with suppliers already!

Nice man. I already started following your log.

With the injuries, it can be tricky. You really have to understand the extent of them and if anything can be done to repair them. You could try a SARMs healing stack down the road or some HGH but hard to say until you really have a true understanding of the damage.

Really looking forward to following your log!

Back
Top Bottom