Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First cycle log

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Glad to hear the quad is doing well
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    keep it going bro!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey all. Sorry it has been awhile since my last update. Things were going well, but I hit a snag.

This past week I woke up with extreme vertigo, constant and unrelenting. Couldn’t walk very well. I had significant nystagmus looking straight ahead and worse looking to the right. The next day it was the same so we went to the ER. Had MRI/MRA done which was normal. Saw my ENT yesterday. Right now the diagnosis is postural vertigo, but I might have something going on in my brain stem since the symptoms are constant and not improving with PT.
    Anyway, the short of it is I’ve not been able to make it to the gym since this started 5 days ago. I could barely eat anything the first few days without vomiting. I was 6wks in and due for blood work this week. I had some blood work at the ER but the only useful piece for AAS use was my hematocrit…which was normal. Anyway, I’m going to abandon the cycle and just try to get back to normal. Maybe I can get back to work and gym life next week. If I’m able to get back to the gym I’m gonna have to keep everything machine weight so I don’t fall on my ass because of the vertigo.

Anyway, I’m extremely disappointed as things were going pretty well. I did learn a few things. First, to keep growing I do need to keep my calories about 1500 above my baseline. I felt that keeping protein around 300-350 was doing better than when I was at 250 (maintenance). Second, about 4-5wks in, I was feeling really fatigued. Sleep could have been better, but recovery was an issue. So next time I may incorporate a true rest day. My “rest” day was active rest and I would run about 4 miles on those days until I had my quad pull. Afterward that happened I would walk. I think that helped some but I still had issue with fatigue. Anyway, I need to figure out how to recover better on cycle. I was pushing harder in the gym on cycle than I do off…I am 46 yo. I was adding weight to each lift weekly, sometimes pretty significant. So maybe taking that into account on every lift took it’s toll. Maybe next time I should take that slower?

may give it a go again in Jan 2022. Thanks for following and all the advice and encouragement.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Echos View Post
    Hey all. Sorry it has been awhile since my last update. Things were going well, but I hit a snag.

This past week I woke up with extreme vertigo, constant and unrelenting. Couldn’t walk very well. I had significant nystagmus looking straight ahead and worse looking to the right. The next day it was the same so we went to the ER. Had MRI/MRA done which was normal. Saw my ENT yesterday. Right now the diagnosis is postural vertigo, but I might have something going on in my brain stem since the symptoms are constant and not improving with PT.
    Anyway, the short of it is I’ve not been able to make it to the gym since this started 5 days ago. I could barely eat anything the first few days without vomiting. I was 6wks in and due for blood work this week. I had some blood work at the ER but the only useful piece for AAS use was my hematocrit…which was normal. Anyway, I’m going to abandon the cycle and just try to get back to normal. Maybe I can get back to work and gym life next week. If I’m able to get back to the gym I’m gonna have to keep everything machine weight so I don’t fall on my ass because of the vertigo.

Anyway, I’m extremely disappointed as things were going pretty well. I did learn a few things. First, to keep growing I do need to keep my calories about 1500 above my baseline. I felt that keeping protein around 300-350 was doing better than when I was at 250 (maintenance). Second, about 4-5wks in, I was feeling really fatigued. Sleep could have been better, but recovery was an issue. So next time I may incorporate a true rest day. My “rest” day was active rest and I would run about 4 miles on those days until I had my quad pull. Afterward that happened I would walk. I think that helped some but I still had issue with fatigue. Anyway, I need to figure out how to recover better on cycle. I was pushing harder in the gym on cycle than I do off…I am 46 yo. I was adding weight to each lift weekly, sometimes pretty significant. So maybe taking that into account on every lift took it’s toll. Maybe next time I should take that slower?

may give it a go again in Jan 2022. Thanks for following and all the advice and encouragement.
    If you have some health issues, you need to take time off and get off cycle. Make sure you PCT with nolvadex/clomid/n2generate asap for 4-6 weeks recovery well.

I hope you get back on track soon and best health to you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Echos View Post

i've gotten bad vertigo from the ocean before, also getting water in your ears
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry to hear about that. Get things back on track and I look forward to your cycle in the new year! Stay positive.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had to look up some of the symptoms

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Make sure you do a full pct.

Supplement Reviews