Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log

Echos

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So I’ve been lurking on here for a few years. Started TRT this year and figured…what the hey. My plan is 450mg Test per week. Doing injections every other day of 150mg Test C from Geneza pharm. running an AI every 2-3 day as well. I like the idea of not having a huge bolus injection and this might also help keep E2 more stable.

First week has been okay. Not really feeling different necessarily. Had one gym day that I was just really fatigued but the rest have been fine. Here is my lab work. Will run labs in 6wks or so.

Attachments

• 738B167D-C008-4D7A-8144-8ECA4EA4C829.jpg
    738B167D-C008-4D7A-8144-8ECA4EA4C829.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 50
i can't read your labs but that is okay, logs are a great idea here

i doubt you will feel much difference going from a high dose of trt to 450mg a week but it would give some sort of boost

So I’ve been lurking on here for a few years. Started TRT this year and figured…what the hey. My plan is 450mg Test per week. Doing injections every other day of 150mg Test C from Geneza pharm. running an AI every 2-3 day as well. I like the idea of not having a huge bolus injection and this might also help keep E2 more stable.

First week has been okay. Not really feeling different necessarily. Had one gym day that I was just really fatigued but the rest have been fine. Here is my lab work. Will run labs in 6wks or so.

Welcome to EVO from lurker to poster, good to see you here posting.

Your labs look good, you should log your cycle and training on evo, we want to see how you do. Even diet.

Total T: 950
SHBG: 22
E2: 23
Albumin: 4.5

Calculated free T: 26.5

17 posts in 4 years... deffo lurking lol

Glad to have you here on evo. Keep
Us updated on how it goes.

Okay, so I’m officially one week into my cycle as of yesterday. Nothing drastic to report and I didn’t expect anything. I was hoping for a bit of a “pick me up” that I noticed when I first started TRT, but that didn’t really happen. No big deal.

I have noticed that I’m bit more confident in my lifts. Being 46, I no longer try to just move big weight. I’m concentrating more on making each contraction. This takes way more mental energy for me and I know I loose focus during the workout on a few reps or sets during a session. But, what I’ve seen is I can add a few more pounds and feel pretty confident that I can move it with good form. Some of that may just be mental, but I’ll take it.

Starting weight was 223lbs and today I’m 224lb. I’m hoping not to put on too much sloppy weight. If I can gain just 2-3lbs of muscle it would be a huge success.
Diet has been pretty good. I’m not actively tracking but I have basically the same meals most days and I think I’m getting about 3500/d….roughly about 250g of protein. I have noticed a bit of increase in hunger, not uncontrollable but noticeable.

meals
-pre-work out
Blueberries
Greek yogurt
Whey isolate
1 teaspoon peanut butter

Post workout
Blueberries and yogurt
Oatmeal
Whey isolate

Snack
3 boiled eggs

Lunch
Grilled chicken
Quinoa or Salad or brown rice

Mid day snack
Cottage cheese

Dinner
Variable

My training I’m keeping the same as before. I do a 3day lift and 1 day “active rest” which typically involves a 3-4 mile run. Try to keep the pace around a 9 min mile. Not quick by any means. Sometimes I’ll do the last 1-2 miles in a sprint walk fashion.

Training days. I do a few warm up sets and then I have at least 4 working sets of each lift where I have an RPE of maybe 1-2 on the first 3 sets and then attempt failure on the last set….sometimes I’ll add in a drop set to get more a better pump if I’m feeling it that day. Some lifts it’s not practical to go to complete failure on like squat.
1. Chest
1. Dumbbell bench press
2. Incline dumbbell press
3. Cable chest flyes
4. Dumbbell overhead shoulder press
5. Lateral raise
6. Tricep extension (rope)
7. Overhead tricep rope extension
8. Standing calf raise
2. Back
1. Lat pulldowns
2. Seated ISO Row or Meadows Row
3. Single arm cable row
4. Reverse fly-posterior delta
5. Barbell biceps curl
6. Preacher curl
7. Seated calf raise
3. Legs
1. Squat
2. Single leg extensions
3. Hamstring curls
4. Military press
5. Upright rows
6. Standing calf raise
4. Active rest
1. 3-4 mile run

That is the basic days. One the second cycle thru (days 5, 6, 7) I’ll swap out or change out some lifts for something else. Example, no way I can be ready for a repeat squat session inside of this timeline. So I’ll swap out squat and do leg press and hack squat….maybe throw in a few sets of Jefferson squat etc. Something I can work on good contraction but not have the stress like squat. I can write all of this down in detail if anybody is interested.

That SHBG is kinda high. Certain supps would help that, Unleashed, N2GUARD and N2 generate. They will make the most of the extra T you're taking. Right now, with that SHBG, not all of it is being utilized.

Okay, so I’m officially one week into my cycle as of yesterday. Nothing drastic to report and I didn’t expect anything. I was hoping for a bit of a “pick me up” that I noticed when I first started TRT, but that didn’t really happen. No big deal.

I have noticed that I’m bit more confident in my lifts. Being 46, I no longer try to just move big weight. I’m concentrating more on making each contraction. This takes way more mental energy for me and I know I loose focus during the workout on a few reps or sets during a session. But, what I’ve seen is I can add a few more pounds and feel pretty confident that I can move it with good form. Some of that may just be mental, but I’ll take it.

Starting weight was 223lbs and today I’m 224lb. I’m hoping not to put on too much sloppy weight. If I can gain just 2-3lbs of muscle it would be a huge success.
Diet has been pretty good. I’m not actively tracking but I have basically the same meals most days and I think I’m getting about 3500/d….roughly about 250g of protein. I have noticed a bit of increase in hunger, not uncontrollable but noticeable.

meals
-pre-work out
Blueberries
Greek yogurt
Whey isolate
1 teaspoon peanut butter

Post workout
Blueberries and yogurt
Oatmeal
Whey isolate

Snack
3 boiled eggs

Lunch
Grilled chicken
Quinoa or Salad or brown rice

Mid day snack
Cottage cheese

Dinner
Variable

My training I’m keeping the same as before. I do a 3day lift and 1 day “active rest” which typically involves a 3-4 mile run. Try to keep the pace around a 9 min mile. Not quick by any means. Sometimes I’ll do the last 1-2 miles in a sprint walk fashion.

Training days. I do a few warm up sets and then I have at least 4 working sets of each lift where I have an RPE of maybe 1-2 on the first 3 sets and then attempt failure on the last set….sometimes I’ll add in a drop set to get more a better pump if I’m feeling it that day. Some lifts it’s not practical to go to complete failure on like squat.
1. Chest
1. Dumbbell bench press
2. Incline dumbbell press
3. Cable chest flyes
4. Dumbbell overhead shoulder press
5. Lateral raise
6. Tricep extension (rope)
7. Overhead tricep rope extension
8. Standing calf raise
2. Back
1. Lat pulldowns
2. Seated ISO Row or Meadows Row
3. Single arm cable row
4. Reverse fly-posterior delta
5. Barbell biceps curl
6. Preacher curl
7. Seated calf raise
3. Legs
1. Squat
2. Single leg extensions
3. Hamstring curls
4. Military press
5. Upright rows
6. Standing calf raise
4. Active rest
1. 3-4 mile run

That is the basic days. One the second cycle thru (days 5, 6, 7) I’ll swap out or change out some lifts for something else. Example, no way I can be ready for a repeat squat session inside of this timeline. So I’ll swap out squat and do leg press and hack squat….maybe throw in a few sets of Jefferson squat etc. Something I can work on good contraction but not have the stress like squat. I can write all of this down in detail if anybody is interested.

good start but honestly not enough protein, you need to increase your protein a lot more. Add some shakes and walnuts/almonds.

Okay. So I was planning on posting weekly but I’ve been busy and had an “injury”.

First off, everything has been going well. I’m starting week 5 and plan on running blood work next week or the week after. Keeping weekly dosing about 450mg of Test C and an AI every 3 days. No side effect that I can tell. I don’t “feel” a big difference in mood etc. workouts have been good and steady as always. All lifts are improved by number of reps or weight or both.
About 1.5 weeks ago I pulled my quad doing squat. Hurt to walk and could barely go up stairs. After a week of taking it easy on legs I was able to do some light squat sessions and actually able to do my off day leg routine today with normal weight so I’m hoping that I’m back at 100%

I did take the advice of someone here about upping my protein. So I’m about 300-350 per day. I’ve put on about 7lbs. Hoping some of that is muscle.

Overall, I’m feeling pretty good. Irritated about the set back on legs during a cycle but I got thru it and still pushing on everything else. I’ll update again next week. Thanks guys.

Okay. So I was planning on posting weekly but I’ve been busy and had an “injury”.

First off, everything has been going well. I’m starting week 5 and plan on running blood work next week or the week after. Keeping weekly dosing about 450mg of Test C and an AI every 3 days. No side effect that I can tell. I don’t “feel” a big difference in mood etc. workouts have been good and steady as always. All lifts are improved by number of reps or weight or both.
About 1.5 weeks ago I pulled my quad doing squat. Hurt to walk and could barely go up stairs. After a week of taking it easy on legs I was able to do some light squat sessions and actually able to do my off day leg routine today with normal weight so I’m hoping that I’m back at 100%

I did take the advice of someone here about upping my protein. So I’m about 300-350 per day. I’ve put on about 7lbs. Hoping some of that is muscle.

Overall, I’m feeling pretty good. Irritated about the set back on legs during a cycle but I got thru it and still pushing on everything else. I’ll update again next week. Thanks guys.

It would be great if you updated us weekly, we have been waiting for an update. I thought you didn't cycle.

You did the right thing going with 300-350grams of protein, without protein you can't grow.

Update us soon we are waiting.

you don't need that much protein man to build muscle. we know from studies a 200 pound person only needs 120g a day.

Back
Top Bottom