Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log/Domestic Supply is Legit

Lift414

Registered
Hello all, new here. Lots of good info on the forums. Im 25 Years old and have been training on and off since I was 16. Just wanted to make a little log on my experience with my first cycle and maybe it will help someone else on their first cycle along the way. Also any recommendations and tips are appreciated. I got my gear from domestic supply and would like to let everyone know that my experience was very positive. Everything came quickly and since it is my first time and I was very skeptical of buying offline I went ahead and tested my Test cyp and Winstrol using a RoidTest Kit. Everything reacted well with the test so Im assuming its legit. FYI I ordered ZPHC Test Cyp and Pharma Winny. My father used steroid back in the day and has given me advice on proper injection into the glutes.
First here are my stats starting off:
212 Lbs 6ft tall Roughly 18-20% body fat. Slightly high I know but I will get it in check after the cycle is over. I am still holding some weight from winter bulking.

My starting lifts are:
Bench Press 225x11 roughly 300 for a single
Squat 335X2~ never have completely maxed out due to not having a spotter most times
Deadlift 415X1

Cycle I intend to take:

Weeks 1-12 500mg/week of test cyp- 2 injections every 3.5 days of 250mg

.5mg EOD of arimidex

Weeks 6-12 Winstrol at 30mg per day (If everything is going well with the test and I feel good I will NOT be taking this and I will save the winstrol for my next cycle when I am leaner)

Cycle Support Vitamins

Mens multiviamins to ensure I am getting vitamins while dieting

For PCT I plan to follow the perfect PCT as listed on the forum only exception being I will not be taking Clomid.

As far as diet goes I am eating clean and ensuring I get a minimum of 200g of protein per day. Current caloric intake as of this post is roughly 2300/day. Consuming 1 gallon of water per day. Will be adjusting calories based on the mirror and scale.

Goals:
Would love to round off the end of my PCT around 14% body fat. I know this will come from proper nutrition and not the Test but the added LBM will hopefully help me shed off some pounds.
Would like to bench 315, Should be easy from what I have read. This is something I definitely could have done naturally with some more time.
Overall Ideal body for me would be around 205 lbs at 10-12% BF. Not expecting to be there from this alone.

I can post starting pics if anyone would like. I will be attempting to update this weekly. As of today I am 5 days in since my first poke. Thanks! Any questions feel free to ask!

your really too young to be running any cycles.. you have a good cycle plan and great gear... its not that you dont have everything set up well, its just too young to be using steroids quite yet... i hope everything turns out really well for you bro

your really too young to be running any cycles.. you have a good cycle plan and great gear... its not that you dont have everything set up well, its just too young to be using steroids quite yet... i hope everything turns out really well for you bro

Thanks for your concern! Ive read a lot of your post and took a lot of advice from the forums. I know I'm on the lower end of the age spectrum but I guess its better being educated and starting early than doing it all wrong and starting late. Looking forward to the coming weeks!

you don't have to worry about domestic supply gear being legit, good luck with your run

just keep a few nuggets of advice in mind

1. your body fat is too high for an athlete or bodybuilder. it is fine but an average joe, excellent actually, but you are not an avg joe if you are using steroids so work on body fat down before starting this cycle. don't waste your cycle losing fat, lose the fat first THEN run the cycle. trust me my way works way better
2. don't count calories. just eat a wholesome natural diet in a window. counting calories is a great way to fit in bad foods in your diet and at your body fat you cannot afford to do that. get serious about eating clean
3. slow down a bit, you are only 25. your lifts are great but i don't like to see young guys lift too heavy so soon and fast. take your time on this, i don't want you to blow out discs and shoulders by the time you are 35 like i did cause i rushed things

Another Guy here to tell you to wait a few more years, Even after weighing all the pro's an con's reading all the advice , I still wanted what I wanted an I took that dive at a young age, It was cool an I'm glad i was able to take low doses an come off good. Good luck

you don't have to worry about domestic supply gear being legit, good luck with your run

just keep a few nuggets of advice in mind

1. your body fat is too high for an athlete or bodybuilder. it is fine but an average joe, excellent actually, but you are not an avg joe if you are using steroids so work on body fat down before starting this cycle. don't waste your cycle losing fat, lose the fat first THEN run the cycle. trust me my way works way better
2. don't count calories. just eat a wholesome natural diet in a window. counting calories is a great way to fit in bad foods in your diet and at your body fat you cannot afford to do that. get serious about eating clean
3. slow down a bit, you are only 25. your lifts are great but i don't like to see young guys lift too heavy so soon and fast. take your time on this, i don't want you to blow out discs and shoulders by the time you are 35 like i did cause i rushed things

I agree with all of this. So im older, but used to be around your body fat and was the same height. I was running cycles and honestly was never satisfied because I could never really see any results, breathing became difficult, sleep problems, high blood pressure, etc.

I took 3-4 months and focused strictly on weight loss dropping to around 12%. I cant tell you how much better I feel - I beg you, if you are willing to make an investment in yourself, drop your bodyfat. It will not take long maybe 1-2 months since you're younger but the overall dividends will pay out 10 fold when you start pinning.

I agree. I can't explain that actual science behind this, but steroids just seem to work better with lower body fat.

Well my cycle has come to an end and I just wanted to provide an update in hopes that it may help someone else out. Everything went great for me, I took test (500mg/wk) throughout the cycle and 30mg/day of winstrol for the last 6 weeks. I worked out 5 days a week and did not skip, and also kept a clean diet throughout. My starting weight was 212 as shown in the left picture in the right picture I am 216 lbs and much leaner. At my heaviest mid cycle I was around 228. 7E93F478-5A8C-44FF-8B34-51F0BFC47B83.jpg My bench went from 225 for 11 to 225 for 17 max bench 300-->345 squat 335x2--> 365x4 deadlift best was 365x12 Looking forward to my pct and maintaining as much of my progress and possible, any advice for the coming months is much appreciated. Thank you. IMG_3070.jpg

Well my cycle has come to an end and I just wanted to provide an update in hopes that it may help someone else out. Everything went great for me, I took test (500mg/wk) throughout the cycle and 30mg/day of winstrol for the last 6 weeks. I worked out 5 days a week and did not skip, and also kept a clean diet throughout. My starting weight was 212 as shown in the left picture in the right picture I am 216 lbs and much leaner. At my heaviest mid cycle I was around 228. View attachment 12254 My bench went from 225 for 11 to 225 for 17 max bench 300-->345 squat 335x2--> 365x4 deadlift best was 365x12 Looking forward to my pct and maintaining as much of my progress and possible, any advice for the coming months is much appreciated. Thank you. View attachment 12255

Good work. I was going to post some progress pics, too, but COVID had me cut my cycle short and an early pct due to gym closures. But will soon since gyms reopened and an upcoming cycle

Just keep you intensity up and you’ll keep a decent amount of lean muscle during pct, and don’t fall of your diet

Keep it up[emoji1605]

Well my cycle has come to an end and I just wanted to provide an update in hopes that it may help someone else out. Everything went great for me, I took test (500mg/wk) throughout the cycle and 30mg/day of winstrol for the last 6 weeks. I worked out 5 days a week and did not skip, and also kept a clean diet throughout. My starting weight was 212 as shown in the left picture in the right picture I am 216 lbs and much leaner. At my heaviest mid cycle I was around 228. View attachment 12254 My bench went from 225 for 11 to 225 for 17 max bench 300-->345 squat 335x2--> 365x4 deadlift best was 365x12 Looking forward to my pct and maintaining as much of my progress and possible, any advice for the coming months is much appreciated. Thank you. View attachment 12255

great results ,bro) I am happy that your first cycle is with my gear)

Back
Top Bottom