Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FIRST CYCLE PCT

Indian beast

5'8-24yold
I've been runned a test-e (500mg/w)only cycle for 12weeks,this is my first cycle. I got nice experience,big gain
after two week,tomorrow I will start PCT
Clomid-50-50-25-25-12
Nolva-40-40-20-20-10
CAN I use HGH or PEPTIDES with PCT?-CAN I start HGH from my last test-e shot untill the PCT end? For keep my all gains. I can't even think losing a bit of the gains which I had

You can start HGH or peptides any time, they won't interfere with your cycle or PCT. But you won't keep all your gains no matter what.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

I thought you could keep all your gains if you didn't go past your genetic limit?

Maybe I'm wrong but I remember reading that before

5'8-24yold
I've been runned a test-e (500mg/w)only cycle for 12weeks,this is my first cycle. I got nice experience,big gain
after two week,tomorrow I will start PCT
Clomid-50-50-25-25-12
Nolva-40-40-20-20-10
CAN I use HGH or PEPTIDES with PCT?-CAN I start HGH from my last test-e shot untill the PCT end? For keep my all gains. I can't even think losing a bit of the gains which I had

Don't use HGH or any peptides if you think they'll help you keep your gains. It's impossible to keep ALL you gain on a cycle.

You need to get used to the fact that you will lose a good chunk of those gains. If not, you will be the guy who ends up on juice year round trying to justify it by calling it blasting & cruising.

Back
Top Bottom