Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Planned Out, Looking for some help

Few quick questions:
Does ANTAEUS LABS Talos and Aegis have the same effects as HCGenerate and n2guard and if so are they more cost effective?
Also while on this cycle did you develop any noticeable gyno?
What source did you use? (I know i'm probably gonna get shit on for this question cause everyone thinks I'm not doing my own research but theres so much conflicting info out there I think it would be great to hear some info I know is unbiased)

I would have purchased N2 guard but like I said, it was out of stock and I understand the cost can be high. Always watch for their sales and stock up. No problems with gyno, I started my AI week 1 and only had to figure out dosage which was approx. every 3 to 4 days. I basically took it the day after I pinned to keep track. For domestic sources, I think you are on the right track and just need the invite. For overseas sources, I would recommend Anabolshop.org

Dan get a hundred posts and you can pm other members then youll get what your asking for but theres reasons for the post count so we can see what type of person you are and youll have learned enough too start safely if your that active just ask genuine questions and try too help others when you can dont spam your way there

Dan get a hundred posts and you can pm other members then youll get what your asking for but theres reasons for the post count so we can see what type of person you are and youll have learned enough too start safely if your that active just ask genuine questions and try too help others when you can dont spam your way there
Ok I can do that, as far as this cycle goes though I would like to get it started sooner rather than later so what might be some solid alternatives? MrMagyar (shoutout) was telling me that Anabolshop.org might be a decent option as they have a sale coming up and their ban on the forums was based on inaccurate information but I might be looking for something domestic and well established (cause some gear with my name on it going through customs sound sketchy) also the posting on the source reviews saying "As of 12 August, 2015. This source is no longer approved on evo due to multiple violations. WARNING: Order at your own risk " doesn't sound promising.

What do you guys think about Expressdomestic2.com? Their reviews seemed pretty good

Bro purity source labs has a domestic option and the gear is legit however it dont take long too get a hundred post and your impatience worrys me body building is not an overnight process and the in a hurry type generally end up running crazy doses before there ready too run anything havent even learned too lift properly and track therr diet

Ok I can do that, as far as this cycle goes though I would like to get it started sooner rather than later so what might be some solid alternatives? MrMagyar (shoutout) was telling me that Anabolshop.org might be a decent option as they have a sale coming up and their ban on the forums was based on inaccurate information but I might be looking for something domestic and well established (cause some gear with my name on it going through customs sound sketchy) also the posting on the source reviews saying "As of 12 August, 2015. This source is no longer approved on evo due to multiple violations. WARNING: Order at your own risk " doesn't sound promising.

What do you guys think about Expressdomestic2.com? Their reviews seemed pretty good
Express Domestic is a killer domestic UGL. Just check to see what they have in stock. I think they are out of long ester test at the moment. Definitely give them a try if you can.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bro purity source labs has a domestic option and the gear is legit however it dont take long too get a hundred post and your impatience worrys me body building is not an overnight process and the in a hurry type generally end up running crazy doses before there ready too run anything havent even learned too lift properly and track therr diet
Yeah I understand your concern but what you perceive as my impatience is actually my respect for other people's wishes. The whole 100 posts thing seems like an arbitrary way of determining if someone is reliable enough to be trusted. If people want to keep their source private I can respect that which I why I asked for alternative suggestions that people are comfortable sharing. I realize the extent of the process and time necessary in order to obtain anything you want in life and I am just happy that forums like these exist to help me along in my own process.
Also as far as lifting properly and eating properly goes I have around 4 years of lifting seriously with a few years before that learning to lift while on various sports teams and my meal plan is pretty solid. Actually when I go on cycle I plan on keeping a log and I will post my diet and program for you guys to critique so stay tuned.

Thats not exactly true, aromasin is far superior, Suicide inhibitor, no possible rebound. Letro will tank them, not aromasin at this dose.
It could. Any AI could I guess. Personally aromasin is a better drug in my opinion. I have had real bad experience with arimidex and it has crashed my E2 several times.
Hey guys, so I recently decided not to do a SARM cycle and to opt for a simple test cycle as test is generally better understood in the long term and proven to show better results. I've done tons of research but I really just want to keep it simple at first with the following:

CYCLE: WEEKS 1-12
TEST E 500mg/week (Inject 250 Sunday and Wednesday)

CYCLE SUPPORT: WEEKS 2-14
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD (may increase to ED if nessesary)

PCT 14-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10
HCGenerate everyday at 5 caps/day

What do you guys think? Also I need some help with the logistics...
First of all I have been looking into tons of sources and it seems that the only true consensus I have been able to find is the MODs and everyone love Robolics Labs. Now I understand that this source wishes to be kept private and I think that is a good thing, for both my sake and his. But I really would love to get some of his info from a VIP or MOD privately, I don't wanna be scammed by a fake Robolics like other guys I've seen in the forums.

Also, I really don't want to get Gyno so do you guys think it might be a good idea to keep some Letrozole on hand just in case I start to feel it coming on? It's pretty expensive and I'm not super excited about buying it unless you guys think there is a good chance I will start to get gyno even if I'm taking Aromasin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, God Bless.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would have purchased N2 guard but like I said, it was out of stock and I understand the cost can be high. Always watch for their sales and stock up. No problems with gyno, I started my AI week 1 and only had to figure out dosage which was approx. every 3 to 4 days. I basically took it the day after I pinned to keep track. For domestic sources, I think you are on the right track and just need the invite. For overseas sources, I would recommend Anabolshop.org
What was your goal on this cycle and what kind of results did you see?

Also I'm already pretty far into this process and I have looked into what everyone thinks about age being a factor with stunting growth plates, damaging endocrine etc. and it seems like on most forums people suggest waiting until you are 21 but I'm 20 yrs old. Does anyone have any actual evidence that suggests waiting one year would be so incredibly advantageous that I should definitely wait?

Im 20 too dude, who knows, maybe you can gain 15lbs naturally in 3 months. Post your diet and stats. Im personally struggling the urge to jump on to compete, but i havent yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok nvm just saw the post you are 6'1" 170lbs. Ok, what is your bodyfat percentage?

Ok nvm just saw the post you are 6'1" 170lbs. Ok, what is your bodyfat percentage?
Its pretty low considering I am a couple weeks into my bulk, I would say around 11%
What're you most concerned about that is keeping you from getting on cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

PCT needs some work check the perfect pct thread thats pinned
Yeah Im already on that path, thanks though man

Having a kid. Its very complicated. Some say it will be very hard to have a kid in the future. But shawn ray juiced from like age 17 in the 1980s up until 2001 then had a kid in 2002 and another one later sooooo. Its risky but then again many have even had kids while they were on AAS. I think the biggest thing stopping me is not reaching my full potential. Why hop on the juice when i can still gain 20-30lbs a year naturally. I was 173 in April, i am 191 now and get accused of steroids by my family all the time lol. All steroids does is build mass, thats it. If you dont build a well balanced physique through hard work and just skip the hard work and jump on roids, then you will most likely not have developed the work ethic required to be a champion. Im talking from a competitors point of view. If you have an average body before roids, you will be good on roids. If you have a good body naturally, you will be amazing on roids.

Having a kid. Its very complicated. Some say it will be very hard to have a kid in the future. But shawn ray juiced from like age 17 in the 1980s up until 2001 then had a kid in 2002 and another one later sooooo. Its risky but then again many have even had kids while they were on AAS. I think the biggest thing stopping me is not reaching my full potential. Why hop on the juice when i can still gain 20-30lbs a year naturally. I was 173 in April, i am 191 now and get accused of steroids by my family all the time lol. All steroids does is build mass, thats it. If you dont build a well balanced physique through hard work and just skip the hard work and jump on roids, then you will most likely not have developed the work ethic required to be a champion. Im talking from a competitors point of view. If you have an average body before roids, you will be good on roids. If you have a good body naturally, you will be amazing on roids.
Yeah thats a good philosophy to have and I fully understand the kid thing, I wouldn't want to try to impregnate my girlfriend while on AAS. How much of that 18lbs was LBM and how much was fat?

Bro when you come off and pct it is very likely you will still be able too have kids providing your not abusing dosages and blasting and cruising for years I dont come off cycle but im in my mid thirtys and have 2 kids and had a visectomy and am ok with the idea of trt for the rest of my life for bodybuilding there are pros and cons .but if you want kids id keep cycles under 20 weeks tops and do full pct and take the proper off time in between as far as kids on cycle exogenous testosterone has been studied for use as a male contraceptive successfully and when fsh is shut of no sperm so thats unljkely but good luck bro

Well I would say 100 posts is a pretty good number as long as your actually reading everything. I find myself on here every day multiple times a day and guess what? I haven't even run one cycle. There is so much to learn and so much you can do naturally first. First, why risk it when you can get great gains just having an increased clean diet. I think people over look the seriousness of what they are going to do to their bodies.

Secondly, you want that first cycle to give you the best possible gains. I see your point with how expensive things can be to do it right but if you are saving as you are learning there is no problem there. I love how people here recommend that I first do more naturally. I hated it at first but I'm in the gym busting my ass harder because I want to get there. Patience Brotha!!

Back
Top Bottom