sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First Cycle Planned Out, Looking for some help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im 20 too dude, who knows, maybe you can gain 15lbs naturally in 3 months. Post your diet and stats. Im personally struggling the urge to jump on to compete, but i havent yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok nvm just saw the post you are 6'1" 170lbs. Ok, what is your bodyfat percentage?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PCT needs some work check the perfect pct thread thats pinned

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad90 View Post
    Ok nvm just saw the post you are 6'1" 170lbs. Ok, what is your bodyfat percentage?
    Its pretty low considering I am a couple weeks into my bulk, I would say around 11%
    What're you most concerned about that is keeping you from getting on cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    PCT needs some work check the perfect pct thread thats pinned
    Yeah Im already on that path, thanks though man

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Having a kid. Its very complicated. Some say it will be very hard to have a kid in the future. But shawn ray juiced from like age 17 in the 1980s up until 2001 then had a kid in 2002 and another one later sooooo. Its risky but then again many have even had kids while they were on AAS. I think the biggest thing stopping me is not reaching my full potential. Why hop on the juice when i can still gain 20-30lbs a year naturally. I was 173 in April, i am 191 now and get accused of steroids by my family all the time lol. All steroids does is build mass, thats it. If you dont build a well balanced physique through hard work and just skip the hard work and jump on roids, then you will most likely not have developed the work ethic required to be a champion. Im talking from a competitors point of view. If you have an average body before roids, you will be good on roids. If you have a good body naturally, you will be amazing on roids.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad90 View Post
    Having a kid. Its very complicated. Some say it will be very hard to have a kid in the future. But shawn ray juiced from like age 17 in the 1980s up until 2001 then had a kid in 2002 and another one later sooooo. Its risky but then again many have even had kids while they were on AAS. I think the biggest thing stopping me is not reaching my full potential. Why hop on the juice when i can still gain 20-30lbs a year naturally. I was 173 in April, i am 191 now and get accused of steroids by my family all the time lol. All steroids does is build mass, thats it. If you dont build a well balanced physique through hard work and just skip the hard work and jump on roids, then you will most likely not have developed the work ethic required to be a champion. Im talking from a competitors point of view. If you have an average body before roids, you will be good on roids. If you have a good body naturally, you will be amazing on roids.
    Yeah thats a good philosophy to have and I fully understand the kid thing, I wouldn't want to try to impregnate my girlfriend while on AAS. How much of that 18lbs was LBM and how much was fat?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No idea but i have pics lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I look leaner in the second pics too

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro when you come off and pct it is very likely you will still be able too have kids providing your not abusing dosages and blasting and cruising for years I dont come off cycle but im in my mid thirtys and have 2 kids and had a visectomy and am ok with the idea of trt for the rest of my life for bodybuilding there are pros and cons .but if you want kids id keep cycles under 20 weeks tops and do full pct and take the proper off time in between as far as kids on cycle exogenous testosterone has been studied for use as a male contraceptive successfully and when fsh is shut of no sperm so thats unljkely but good luck bro

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well I would say 100 posts is a pretty good number as long as your actually reading everything. I find myself on here every day multiple times a day and guess what? I haven't even run one cycle. There is so much to learn and so much you can do naturally first. First, why risk it when you can get great gains just having an increased clean diet. I think people over look the seriousness of what they are going to do to their bodies.

Secondly, you want that first cycle to give you the best possible gains. I see your point with how expensive things can be to do it right but if you are saving as you are learning there is no problem there. I love how people here recommend that I first do more naturally. I hated it at first but I'm in the gym busting my ass harder because I want to get there. Patience Brotha!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234