Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Planned Out, Looking for some help

dan

Registered
Hey guys, so I recently decided not to do a SARM cycle and to opt for a simple test cycle as test is generally better understood in the long term and proven to show better results. I've done tons of research but I really just want to keep it simple at first with the following:

CYCLE: WEEKS 1-12
TEST E 500mg/week (Inject 250 Sunday and Wednesday)

CYCLE SUPPORT: WEEKS 2-14
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD (may increase to ED if nessesary)

PCT 14-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10
HCGenerate everyday at 5 caps/day

What do you guys think? Also I need some help with the logistics...
First of all I have been looking into tons of sources and it seems that the only true consensus I have been able to find is the MODs and everyone love Robolics Labs. Now I understand that this source wishes to be kept private and I think that is a good thing, for both my sake and his. But I really would love to get some of his info from a VIP or MOD privately, I don't wanna be scammed by a fake Robolics like other guys I've seen in the forums.

Also, I really don't want to get Gyno so do you guys think it might be a good idea to keep some Letrozole on hand just in case I start to feel it coming on? It's pretty expensive and I'm not super excited about buying it unless you guys think there is a good chance I will start to get gyno even if I'm taking Aromasin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, God Bless.

Test E for 12 weeks might need a bigger gap than 2 weeks. Do at least 3-4 Weeks and run aromasin while you do that and if you feel your test starting to crash before 3 weeks (lethargic,low libido,etc) then just start your pct. and what are your stats and age? And also, start aromasin as soon as you inject. Hell im going to take aromasin 1-2 weeks before i start my first cycle because i think im sensitive to gyno and water retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro your cycle need some liver support...add some n2guard 5 caps/ed...and add some cardarine gw 20mgs/ed to keep cardio going and fat loss up...

I would switch aromasin for arimidex. .05mg eod to start. Aromasin can completely tank your E levels and actually hurt your gains

bro your cycle need some liver support...add some n2guard 5 caps/ed...and add some cardarine gw 20mgs/ed to keep cardio going and fat loss up...
n2guard during PCT or on cycle?

Also I am already pretty lean as I've been training and eating really well for a long time. My main goal is just a pure bulk so I am probably going to limit my cardio.

As far as my stats go I am 6' 170lbs Bench: 225 Squat: 335 (Box) Deadlift: 370 (Hex Bar)

- - - Updated - - -

I would switch aromasin for arimidex. .05mg eod to start. Aromasin can completely tank your E levels and actually hurt your gains
Couldn't I just take a lower dose of armoasin to prevent crashing my E but if gyno starts to develop I will have a powerful AI on hand to deal with it and could simply increase my dose?

Thats not exactly true, aromasin is far superior, Suicide inhibitor, no possible rebound. Letro will tank them, not aromasin at this dose.

I'll throw my old fart opinion in again and ask; why 500mg on your first cycle!? It's complete overkill first time round (assuming it is 500mg of real gear) get what you can out of as little as you can, otherwise what are you gunna do in 10 cycles time? I'd also go for Arimidex over Aromasin too as has been said earlier

Hey guys, so I recently decided not to do a SARM cycle and to opt for a simple test cycle as test is generally better understood in the long term and proven to show better results. I've done tons of research but I really just want to keep it simple at first with the following:

PCT 14-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10

First of all I have been looking into tons of sources and it seems that the only true consensus I have been able to find is the MODs and everyone love Robolics Labs. Now I understand that this source wishes to be kept private and I think that is a good thing, for both my sake and his. But I really would love to get some of his info from a VIP or MOD privately, I don't wanna be scammed by a fake Robolics like other guys I've seen in the forums.

Also, I really don't want to get Gyno so do you guys think it might be a good idea to keep some Letrozole on hand just in case I start to feel it coming on? It's pretty expensive and I'm not super excited about buying it unless you guys think there is a good chance I will start to get gyno even if I'm taking Aromasin.

I just ran a cycle like this with a few differences. Test E 500mg/ week split into two pins per week. I took 12.5 mg of Aromasin every 3 or 4 days after figuring out what worked best for me. N2 guard was out of stock at the time so I opted for ANTAEUS LABS Talos and Aegis for cycle support. Those items were recommended prior to N2 guard. Two weeks after the last pin, I started the perfect PCT which you can find on the forum. Make sure you do blood work before you get started. Good luck...

I'll throw my old fart opinion in again and ask; why 500mg on your first cycle!? It's complete overkill first time round (assuming it is 500mg of real gear) get what you can out of as little as you can, otherwise what are you gunna do in 10 cycles time? I'd also go for Arimidex over Aromasin too as has been said earlier
Ok yeah I can understand that, how much would you suggest per week? 400?

I just ran a cycle like this with a few differences. Test E 500mg/ week split into two pins per week. I took 12.5 mg of Aromasin every 3 or 4 days after figuring out what worked best for me. N2 guard was out of stock at the time so I opted for ANTAEUS LABS Talos and Aegis for cycle support. Those items were recommended prior to N2 guard. Two weeks after the last pin, I started the perfect PCT which you can find on the forum. Make sure you do blood work before you get started. Good luck...
Few quick questions:
Does ANTAEUS LABS Talos and Aegis have the same effects as HCGenerate and n2guard and if so are they more cost effective?
Also while on this cycle did you develop any noticeable gyno?
What source did you use? (I know i'm probably gonna get shit on for this question cause everyone thinks I'm not doing my own research but theres so much conflicting info out there I think it would be great to hear some info I know is unbiased)

I would recommend CEL Cycle assist, better product and cheaper overall
I really hate how expensive N2Guard is. As far as CEL Cycle Assist, yes it's cheaper, but better I'm not sure.

N2Guard:

8bf54ce24ce85414dd599c54fa1e8c17.jpg

CEL Cycle Assist:

244260c04723f29d630055c3e25469b3.jpg

Looks to me that N2Guard is the better product, but I'm not sure the price tag warrants it though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Few quick questions:
Does ANTAEUS LABS Talos and Aegis have the same effects as HCGenerate and n2guard and if so are they more cost effective?
What source did you use? (I know i'm probably gonna get shit on for this question cause everyone thinks I'm not doing my own research but theres so much conflicting info out there I think it would be great to hear some info I know is unbiased)
Talos and Aegis are just cycle support. Aegis, I believe, is liver support and Talos is supposedly a complete organ support. I personally don't buy into their ingredients and claims.

HCGenerate is a test booster and doesn't compare to either of those.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

n2guard during PCT or on cycle?

Also I am already pretty lean as I've been training and eating really well for a long time. My main goal is just a pure bulk so I am probably going to limit my cardio.

As far as my stats go I am 6' 170lbs Bench: 225 Squat: 335 (Box) Deadlift: 370 (Hex Bar)

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't I just take a lower dose of armoasin to prevent crashing my E but if gyno starts to develop I will have a powerful AI on hand to deal with it and could simply increase my dose?

Aromasin is a much better choice of an AI. 12.5mg EOD is a good dosage for your cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

PCT 14-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10

Your cycle looks really well laid out. I would make some slight modifications to your PCT protocol and run the perfect PCT protocol instead: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Besides that, it all looks good. Start your aromasin the same day you start your cycle, don't wait until week 2.

You can have letro on hand if you want but 500mg of testosterone will aromatize very minimally. I HIGHLY suspect letro won't be needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Few quick questions:

I personally recommend and use HCGenerate ES and n2guard, as well as most people on this board.

Cycle looks good bit i would run that dose of aromisin e3d with only half a gram of test if you atart retaining water or having nipple sensitivity up the dose you wont get gyno over night there are warning signs act on them what are your goals for this cycle how does your diet and training program look how long have you been lifting .when i plan my cycle i think about the whole picture too many guys get wrapped around the drugs and forget they dont work unless you eat and train accordingly good luck bro and get your post count up and wait for robo im on his test now its 🔥 fire and priced fair quick delivery . even had an issue with some crashed gear no big deal it happens he sent me replacements same day i told him had them 2 days later . so all in all great gear trustworthy soure with awsome service quick delivery and get it in under a week im buying all my oils from him from now on

Cardarine would definitely be very beneficial, because it will add quality to the muscles, making them more keepable after ending the cycle.

That is not entirely true. In any case, arimidex is inferior, because you can have an estrogen rebound with it, whilst with aromasin it is impossible. Aromasin is a superior AI in every aspect.

I would recommend CEL Cycle assist, better product and cheaper overall

Cheaper? Yes. Better? NO. As mentioned above, you can compare the list of ingredients, and see that N2Guard is a much more complete supplement, which is extremely beneficial not only for the liver, but also for other major organs.

Few quick questions:

HCGenerate ES is a natty test booster, so it does not compare to the support supplements. I would dare to say that you will not find another natty test booster that will work as well as HCGenerate ES - it is pretty damn effective.

wait for robo im on his test now its 🔥 fire and priced fair quick delivery . even had an issue with some crashed gear no big deal it happens he sent me replacements same day i told him had them 2 days later . so all in all great gear trustworthy soure with awsome service quick delivery and get it in under a week im buying all my oils from him from now on
Yeah thats what I keep hearing, I have no idea how to get in touch with him though. I understand how he wants to remain private but if one of the more senior guys here wanted to talk to me privately to make sure I am legit before they give me his email I could post my email or something like that

HCGenerate ES is a natty test booster, so it does not compare to the support supplements. I would dare to say that you will not find another natty test booster that will work as well as HCGenerate ES - it is pretty damn effective.
Damn HCGenerate and N2Guard are expensive though, would I be alright if I didn't follow the standard 5 caps/day protocol everyone loves and lowered the dose to save some cash?

Back
Top Bottom