Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: First Cycle Planned Out, Looking for some help

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    40
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    First Cycle Planned Out, Looking for some help

    Hey guys, so I recently decided not to do a SARM cycle and to opt for a simple test cycle as test is generally better understood in the long term and proven to show better results. I've done tons of research but I really just want to keep it simple at first with the following:

    CYCLE: WEEKS 1-12
    TEST E 500mg/week (Inject 250 Sunday and Wednesday)

    CYCLE SUPPORT: WEEKS 2-14
    Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD (may increase to ED if nessesary)


    PCT 14-18
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10
    HCGenerate everyday at 5 caps/day

    What do you guys think? Also I need some help with the logistics...
    First of all I have been looking into tons of sources and it seems that the only true consensus I have been able to find is the MODs and everyone love Robolics Labs. Now I understand that this source wishes to be kept private and I think that is a good thing, for both my sake and his. But I really would love to get some of his info from a VIP or MOD privately, I don't wanna be scammed by a fake Robolics like other guys I've seen in the forums.

    Also, I really don't want to get Gyno so do you guys think it might be a good idea to keep some Letrozole on hand just in case I start to feel it coming on? It's pretty expensive and I'm not super excited about buying it unless you guys think there is a good chance I will start to get gyno even if I'm taking Aromasin.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, God Bless.

  2. #2
    Buff Brother Ahmad90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    728
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test E for 12 weeks might need a bigger gap than 2 weeks. Do at least 3-4 Weeks and run aromasin while you do that and if you feel your test starting to crash before 3 weeks (lethargic,low libido,etc) then just start your pct. and what are your stats and age? And also, start aromasin as soon as you inject. Hell im going to take aromasin 1-2 weeks before i start my first cycle because i think im sensitive to gyno and water retention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,962
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro your cycle need some liver support...add some n2guard 5 caps/ed...and add some cardarine gw 20mgs/ed to keep cardio going and fat loss up...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  4. #4
    Growing Brother 3CCs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    228
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would switch aromasin for arimidex. .05mg eod to start. Aromasin can completely tank your E levels and actually hurt your gains

  5. #5
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    27
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wanna go same cycle , i think its good for me first time for stroids,

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    40
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro your cycle need some liver support...add some n2guard 5 caps/ed...and add some cardarine gw 20mgs/ed to keep cardio going and fat loss up...
    n2guard during PCT or on cycle?

    Also I am already pretty lean as I've been training and eating really well for a long time. My main goal is just a pure bulk so I am probably going to limit my cardio.

    As far as my stats go I am 6' 170lbs Bench: 225 Squat: 335 (Box) Deadlift: 370 (Hex Bar)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 3CCs View Post
    I would switch aromasin for arimidex. .05mg eod to start. Aromasin can completely tank your E levels and actually hurt your gains
    Couldn't I just take a lower dose of armoasin to prevent crashing my E but if gyno starts to develop I will have a powerful AI on hand to deal with it and could simply increase my dose?

  7. #7
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3CCs View Post
    I would switch aromasin for arimidex. .05mg eod to start. Aromasin can completely tank your E levels and actually hurt your gains
    Thats not exactly true, aromasin is far superior, Suicide inhibitor, no possible rebound. Letro will tank them, not aromasin at this dose.
    STARTING A CYCLE? READ THESE LESSONS LEARNED BEFORE YOU DO!
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...essons+learned

    FOLLOW THE PERFECT PCT PROTOCOL: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

    PROUD MEMBER OF THE EVO FAMILY, BOUNCE TEAM, AND TREN KILLERS...

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    366
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll throw my old fart opinion in again and ask; why 500mg on your first cycle!? It's complete overkill first time round (assuming it is 500mg of real gear) get what you can out of as little as you can, otherwise what are you gunna do in 10 cycles time? I'd also go for Arimidex over Aromasin too as has been said earlier

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,857
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A little small for cycling yet, how old?

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    163
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Hey guys, so I recently decided not to do a SARM cycle and to opt for a simple test cycle as test is generally better understood in the long term and proven to show better results. I've done tons of research but I really just want to keep it simple at first with the following:

    CYCLE: WEEKS 1-12
    TEST E 500mg/week (Inject 250 Sunday and Wednesday)

    CYCLE SUPPORT: WEEKS 2-14
    Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD (may increase to ED if nessesary)


    PCT 14-18
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10
    HCGenerate everyday at 5 caps/day

    What do you guys think? Also I need some help with the logistics...
    First of all I have been looking into tons of sources and it seems that the only true consensus I have been able to find is the MODs and everyone love Robolics Labs. Now I understand that this source wishes to be kept private and I think that is a good thing, for both my sake and his. But I really would love to get some of his info from a VIP or MOD privately, I don't wanna be scammed by a fake Robolics like other guys I've seen in the forums.

    Also, I really don't want to get Gyno so do you guys think it might be a good idea to keep some Letrozole on hand just in case I start to feel it coming on? It's pretty expensive and I'm not super excited about buying it unless you guys think there is a good chance I will start to get gyno even if I'm taking Aromasin.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, God Bless.
    I just ran a cycle like this with a few differences. Test E 500mg/ week split into two pins per week. I took 12.5 mg of Aromasin every 3 or 4 days after figuring out what worked best for me. N2 guard was out of stock at the time so I opted for ANTAEUS LABS Talos and Aegis for cycle support. Those items were recommended prior to N2 guard. Two weeks after the last pin, I started the perfect PCT which you can find on the forum. Make sure you do blood work before you get started. Good luck...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •