Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: First Cycle: question on DBol dosage

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    First Cycle: question on DBol dosage

    I found a reliable source for my first cycle but I could only get 25mg dbol capsules which really limits my dosing options; 25mg daily in a single dose or 50mg daily spread out to twice a day. I would like to experience the DBol for 4 weeks so looking for thoughts on how to best dose with the 25mg caps. Has anyone had success splitting the powder in the caps?? seems like a real pain. It would be nice to keep the dose spread throughout the day but maybe I am just overthinking this.

    My cycle is the "text book" beginner cycle with an AI added and Nolva for PCT

    Week 1-4 : 25 mg DBol ED
    Week 1-10 : 400 mg Test-C Weekly (200mg x 2) ; Source was out of Test-E 250

    Week 1-12 : 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD
    Week 13-16 : PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

    Every bit of literature I have found on adding an AI from day one is contradictory. One source says only if needed another says your a dumb ass if you don't use AI from day one. Dunno, I have researched all I can with google and I am still kind of unsure. For now I am going to lean to the 'from day one' camp because I am a noob and that is what noobs do.

    Also, if anyone cares:
    Age: 43 ; 5'11" ; 205lbs

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,962
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just a few comments here. I'm sure you'll hear this a few times in this thread, but your first cycle should be test only to find out how your body reacts, and how estrogen sensitive you are. As far as the AI, you should really start from day one, because if your estrogen starts creeping up before you start your AI, you'll be fighting an uphill battle to get it under control later. This goes doubly so, because you are intending to use dianabol too, which aromatizes like crazy. You definitely do not want to wait on using an AI with dianabol. You should get mid-cycle bloodwork, and then determine if you need to change your AI dosage based on that. As I already said, you should do test only for a first cycle, but if you're dead set on running the dianabol too, I'd say start with one 25mg dose per day for the first week, and if everything feels okay switch to 50mg split over 2 doses daily (this is at least the sweet spot for me). Don't extend the oral usage too many weeks, and make sure you are taking robust organ support products as well. Your test dosage and timing looks spot on to me for your first cycle, and I don't think that needs any changes. Finally, two things about your PCT. You are set to begin it too soon. Test Cypionate is a long ester, so you should wait 2 weeks after your last injection before starting your PCT to give the exogenous test levels time to come down a little. Also, your PCT is insufficient for an easy recovery that will let you keep your gains. Check out the PCT sticky, and try that protocol instead for much better results. Finally, best of luck with your cycle. Train hard, keep your diet dialed in, and get those gains.

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for the fast reply PON.
    I think I mis-typed the amount of weeks before starting my PCT. On my spreadsheet there are 2 weeks of only Aromasin before I start the Nolva PCT. I just read that PCT sticky, that is much more involved than I was expecting. I would definitely like to keep my gains and bounce back to normal hormone levels as safe as possible. I have not come across some of those products in my web research so I'll go over it again to get a better idea on what to purchase.

    As for the DBol. lol, I knew it was coming. I have read more than one reply on other 'first cycle' threads to only do Test for the first cycle. Honestly, I don't know why I purchased it. I guess it was all the reading I did about the old school "go big or go home" guys getting massive gains and pumps from it. I just wanted to experience that as well. I have it now, so to be quite honest, while I know it is not recommended I will most likely end up adding it in for the first 4 weeks. I very much like your suggestion to start with 25mg ED for a week and see how that goes before bumping it up to 50mg.

    Do you think Milk thistle will suffice for organ support? Or would you suggest something else?

    Thanks again.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,962
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No, milk thistle is not nearly enough. TUDCA is really good for liver support, as well as alpha lipolic acid, NAC, choline, and inositol. You may want to look into some of the full cycle support supplements that will also protect your kidneys and other organs though. They are a bit pricey up front, but buying a whole bunch of individual support supplements won't be cheap either.

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,117
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPuFFaLoT View Post
    I found a reliable source for my first cycle but I could only get 25mg dbol capsules which really limits my dosing options; 25mg daily in a single dose or 50mg daily spread out to twice a day. I would like to experience the DBol for 4 weeks so looking for thoughts on how to best dose with the 25mg caps. Has anyone had success splitting the powder in the caps?? seems like a real pain. It would be nice to keep the dose spread throughout the day but maybe I am just overthinking this.

    My cycle is the "text book" beginner cycle with an AI added and Nolva for PCT

    Week 1-4 : 25 mg DBol ED
    Week 1-10 : 400 mg Test-C Weekly (200mg x 2) ; Source was out of Test-E 250

    Week 1-12 : 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD
    Week 13-16 : PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

    Every bit of literature I have found on adding an AI from day one is contradictory. One source says only if needed another says your a dumb ass if you don't use AI from day one. Dunno, I have researched all I can with google and I am still kind of unsure. For now I am going to lean to the 'from day one' camp because I am a noob and that is what noobs do.

    Also, if anyone cares:
    Age: 43 ; 5'11" ; 205lbs
    Anything else is a gamble.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,056
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i don't like to advise to run dbol from than 30mgs a day.. 50mg is just too high
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i don't like to advise to run dbol from than 30mgs a day.. 50mg is just too high
    What are your thoughts on say, 25mg a day for weeks 1-4 and then another 4 weeks of 25mg ED for the last 4 weeks right up to pct. This would leave a 4 week gap of test only mid cycle.

    This is purley a hypothetical question, I don't plan on doing this for my first run. I'm just curious what others thoughts are on it. If I remember, I think the terms used were front loading and back loading? But both with dbol. Think that would be too many orals in one cycle?

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,962
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I personally wouldn't run dianabol again at the end of my cycle. It adds too much estrogen and bloat, and you aren't really giving your body a long break between using toxic orals. When I do run longer cycles, I sometimes add a DHT-based oral at the end like winstrol or anavar as a drying and hardening finisher.

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,056
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPuFFaLoT View Post
    What are your thoughts on say, 25mg a day for weeks 1-4 and then another 4 weeks of 25mg ED for the last 4 weeks right up to pct. This would leave a 4 week gap of test only mid cycle.

    This is purley a hypothetical question, I don't plan on doing this for my first run. I'm just curious what others thoughts are on it. If I remember, I think the terms used were front loading and back loading? But both with dbol. Think that would be too many orals in one cycle?
    you see guys run orals to start as a kickstart.. that has merit and i see a justification for that

    but finishing your cycle with an oral unless you are getting pics or competing makes no sense for an avg joe gym rat. you see cycles with finishers with dry orals for that reason and that has been parroted by guys as a clever option but in the end it really is pointless UNLESS you are prepping for a show or photos etc .. because by then your long esters are doing the job
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,854
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the last thing you want to do is run a highly aromatizing compound like dbol right before pct... that is a terrible idea to say the least... you also need to recognize how much dbol aromatizes and best be using an ai from day 1 or you are going to end up extremely sorry... you also fail to realize that dbol effects far more than just your liver.. what about your blood pressure, cholesterol, kidneys.. just to name a few of many... you need an all in one to fully protect yourself... here is a link to dga organ st...

    https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •