Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle questions

Is there a reason? Is it due to where my natural levels should be at my age and jeopardizing that? Is it due to other health risks? I don't plan on running many cycles in my life (I know everyone says one cycle) but theoretically if this is the case does your opinion stay the same? If my natural levels are a factor I can say my total test sits around 400 but free t is around 23 I believe as of last test if that info helps. Thanks for your input

Is there a reason? Is it due to where my natural levels should be at my age and jeopardizing that? Is it due to other health risks? I don't plan on running many cycles in my life (I know everyone says one cycle) but theoretically if this is the case does your opinion stay the same? If my natural levels are a factor I can say my total test sits around 400 but free t is around 23 I believe as of last test if that info helps. Thanks for your input

Is there a reason for what? Long term HCG has health risks so you want to limit it but long term sort of self-TRT is not a bad thing IMO

you have to do a LOG journal for sure

I have no issue with you running a cycle at 25 assuming you are dedicated with your training and diet and have been for years. I would run 400-500mg per week. You only get one first cycle so you might as well take advantage of it.

You’re too young for AAS! Run a sarms stack man! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom