Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle of SARMs

Finnishviking

Registered
Hey guys,

I’m about to start my first cycle of MK-2688 and RAD-140. In the past, I have used test and dabbled with tren. I didn’t really venture out much past that. I stopped using tren because as most of you know, the sides are insane and I didn’t feel that it was necessary for what my goals were. So for about 2 years I cycled on and off test, had some great results, however, it just got to the point where i just got sick of it. I injured myself on a 550lb squat and took some time off.

Fast forward to now, my goal is to gain slowly. I’m 5’6, 225 lbs, bf ~12-15%. I don’t have unrealistic goals for this cycle, I’d like to add around 10 lbs of muscle mass, fat loss isn’t that important to me, if it happens it happens. While take low doses of test (500mg per week) I was seeing great gains. My body responded very well. I’m hoping that I see some pretty decent results with this cycle.

Any advice would be helpful going into this, I have read that I don’t need to do a PCT, but if susceptible to gyno then you should? 8 week cycle vs 12 weeks? I plan to post weekly.

if those are really your stats then you have a shit ton of muscle on your frame.

you def should run a mini pct with ostarine and rad. you don't need an AI. just make sure you buy legit product!

I guess it depends on what your range is, and what you normally run. For me it would be a moderate or medium dose. Not low. Not high either

Hahahaha no I agree I think 500mg/week is a moderate dose no idea why anyone would call it low dose? Even if you dont metabolize it as well and it doesnt put your test levels in the 2000+ range at that dose it still isnt a low dose of test.

Im worried when people say thats a low dose as id be terrified to see what a moderate or high dose would be considered.

Wait 500mg/week test is now considered a "low dose" cycle??

I say low compared to some people. In reality it’s a good range.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you injured yourself. Why did you feel the need to squat 550lbs?

At that point it was just for fun, which sounds really stupid when I read that now. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

You don't mention your age and 500mg is a sensible dose.

I am 28 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

You want to 12 weeks on this cycle... have u gotten your sarms yet?

I just received them today. After more research, I will do 20mg of Ostarine and 10mg of RAD-140 a day. Do you think a 12 week cycle is fine?

So I’m going to start this weekly log today (10/17/19).

Currently I am sitting at 230 lbs I said earlier I was 12-15% bf, that’s a stretch more like 20%.

I plan on doing a 12 week cycle. My cycle is 20mg of Ostarine and 10mg of RAD-140 a day. I’ll stay here and see how I feel. I’m open to all suggestions and advice.

I am doing a 14 week powerlifting program by Blaine Sumner. I don’t know my true max for bench, deadlift and squat but through the power of percentages I would say my bench is ~375lbs-385lbs, deadlift is ~490lbs and squat is ~500lbs. My goal is to do a competition in February 2020.

Here’s my first update:

One week in, I’m feeling pretty full, I’ve gone up around 2 lbs. Numbers are pretty much the same, it hard to tell when you are doing a powerlifting program. I’m not expecting too much change in the first couple of weeks. I’ve read it takes about 4 weeks to really start feeling the affects.

The first 2 days I took my SARMs I was getting headaches but now that’s gone. I have a little tenderness on my nips but I was struggling a little with gyno when I was running test, so I kind of expected it.

There’s nothing too interesting to post right now but I hope in the coming weeks I start seeing some changes. I don’t expect huge gains, but I would like to see around 10 lbs added on.

Back
Top Bottom