Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle: sarms or aas

Dan117

Registered
was planning to do a first cycle of test but am wondering if I should start with a a cycle of sarms before. I’d like to make as much gains as possible but happy to sacrifice some gains to avoid side affects. What are your thoughts on this?

I think SARMS a great way to get your feet wet before venturing into steroids. You will not get the same mass and strength as testosterone, but they are very minimal in the way of side effects.

It's kind of like learning how to walk before you run. I would do a couple cycle of SARMS, and then do your first cycle of steroids.

For a first SARMS cycle, the triple stack would be a really good option -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Consider ensuring a proper gap between either or. So AAS+PCT+TIME OFF then SARM etc etc. Ideally, whichever way you go, the max is two such cycles a year (of about 12-14 weeks).

Lets get some information and your stats age, height, weight, body fat%

it depends how close you are to your genetic potential if i could go back i wouldent have used gear until i was closer to mine. but now im past it so its kinda late lol

Back
Top Bottom