Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle steroids - 6ft, 210lbs around 18% body fat. My goal is to recomp

homer24

Registered
Hey Bros,

I was looking advice on my 1st ever cycle and was wondering what you would recommend?

I'm 6ft, 210lbs around 18% body fat. My goal is to recomp.

Was looking into SARMs and was wondering would this be good for 1st cycle?

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

YES!!! Order some Ostarine and Carderine from Sarms1.com. I'm currently running the same cycle. Been great to say the least. Dropped from 216 to 205 so far. Started the 17th of June. Diet and exercise are key as well. I have a log here if you want to check it out.

No Excuses, Never Quit and Its Never To Late

The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first cycle to run. SARMS will directly increase fat loss, endurance, and recovery. They aren't the strength of steroids but they will also promote lean muscle gains. SARMS are a great first cycle to run. I would do 2-3 cycles of SARMS before venturing into steroids.

Run the triple stack as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Since you have a bit of body fat to cut still I would run the Triple Stack that Muskate laid out but I would also add in SR-9009 at 30mg per day. It will really help with the fat loss part of your cycle. You want to take 6 separate doses of 5mg each throughout the day. You could even extend the cycle to 16 weeks if you wanted but 12 weeks is pretty standard.

SARMS would definitely be the better choice - it is a very gradual introduction into the PED world, which is quite effective, and yet extremely safe. It would be a really good idea to get into prime conditioning with SARMS before jumping into AAS. Who knows, may be you will have more than enough with just SARMS, and you won't feel the urge to use steroids. The SARMS triple stack is a good way to start.

SARMS would definitely be the better choice - it is a very gradual introduction into the PED world, which is quite effective, and yet extremely safe. It would be a really good idea to get into prime conditioning with SARMS before jumping into AAS. Who knows, may be you will have more than enough with just SARMS, and you won't feel the urge to use steroids. The SARMS triple stack is a good way to start.

I would have to agree. I would run a sarms cycle few times and then when you are relatively low bodyfat level, consider trying out some AAS

I would like to jump in on this as well. Been working out with free weights on and off for 31 years, hard gainer, never done any gear or sarms, just creatine. Would like to try out sarms, and am looking for a good beginner setup with any necessary PCT etc.. As a newbie, I'm a bit paranoid and want to do it right, so as not to have any issues or get bunk product. Also, is it necessary to do pre, during, and post bloodwork - or is that just for AAS? I can start a new thread if that's what is best, been on the forum a while, just been educating myself before swimming in the deep end. Dylan seems to know quite a bit about sarms, any advice?

5'11"
190 lbs
45 years
around 18% bodyfat

I would like to jump in on this as well. Been working out with free weights on and off for 31 years, hard gainer, never done any gear or sarms, just creatine. Would like to try out sarms, and am looking for a good beginner setup with any necessary PCT etc.. As a newbie, I'm a bit paranoid and want to do it right, so as not to have any issues or get bunk product. Also, is it necessary to do pre, during, and post bloodwork - or is that just for AAS? I can start a new thread if that's what is best, been on the forum a while, just been educating myself before swimming in the deep end. Dylan seems to know quite a bit about sarms, any advice?

5'11"
190 lbs
45 years
around 18% bodyfat

please start a new thread man. this thread you bumped is a decade old

5'11"
190 lbs
45 years
around 18% bodyfat

you should start a new thread but we'll help you here

i would start slow with anything sarms or steroids

if you do sarms

12 weeks sarms cycle for newbs
20mgs cardarine gw ed
50mgs ostarine mk ed
25mgs testolone rad ed
7 caps n2guard ed
3 caps cardazol preworkout

5'11"
190 lbs
45 years
around 18% bodyfat

check out domestic supply

the best ancillaries and steorids

you can also do stenabolic fyi

20mgs cardarine
5mgs yk11
25mgs ostarine

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Back
Top Bottom