Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle; Test C and Winnie

Bababouie

Registered
Hey guys first post and first cycle! Love/need your advice. Just got my test C, Winnie tabs, and Nolvedex. My stats; 27yo, 6’1”, 180 lbs, gain muscle pretty solid but need to get muscle quick... I do modeling as a side hustle and need to get on that “Brad Pitt Fight Club” life before August. Want to do it right tho, here’s what I am thinking and would love input.

-Test C: 350mg a week; weeks 1-12
-Winnie: 50mg a day; weeks 7-12
-Nolvedex: 40 mg a day for 2 weeks, 20 mg last week; weeks 15-18
-Fish Oil: week’s 1-18
-Liver Cleaner of some sort (dunno when or how much, haven’t researched it yet)

And then like basic questions if y’all know...
1) what else should I add (someone mentioned clomid, but doesn’t seem like it’s necessary) Is this a decent cycle? Trying to go on the lighter end, PE-wise
2) I take vyvanse (similar to adderall) daily, I take 3-5 grams of kratom daily, I vape/caffeine daily... any of these combos dangerous? Def know it’s not the best, but basically am slightly addicted all of them lol so will only stop if it’s like life or death (will be rarely drinking during this time, maybe once every two weeks if that)
3) tore my ACL back in the day, and when I’m hungover/dehydrated my ACL feels so tight... I know Winnie dries you out, will this be an issue?
4) can I regularly take supplements while on-cycle, such as vitamins, protein, and creatine ?

Hey guys first post and first cycle! Love/need your advice. Just got my test C, Winnie tabs, and Nolvedex. My stats; 27yo, 6’1”, 180 lbs, gain muscle pretty solid but need to get muscle quick... I do modeling as a side hustle and need to get on that “Brad Pitt Fight Club” life before August. Want to do it right tho, here’s what I am thinking and would love input.

-Test C: 350mg a week; weeks 1-12
-Winnie: 50mg a day; weeks 7-12
-Nolvedex: 40 mg a day for 2 weeks, 20 mg last week; weeks 15-18
-Fish Oil: week’s 1-18
-Liver Cleaner of some sort (dunno when or how much, haven’t researched it yet)

And then like basic questions if y’all know...
1) what else should I add (someone mentioned clomid, but doesn’t seem like it’s necessary) Is this a decent cycle? Trying to go on the lighter end, PE-wise
2) I take vyvanse (similar to adderall) daily, I take 3-5 grams of kratom daily, I vape/caffeine daily... any of these combos dangerous? Def know it’s not the best, but basically am slightly addicted all of them lol so will only stop if it’s like life or death (will be rarely drinking during this time, maybe once every two weeks if that)
3) tore my ACL back in the day, and when I’m hungover/dehydrated my ACL feels so tight... I know Winnie dries you out, will this be an issue?
4) can I regularly take supplements while on-cycle, such as vitamins, protein, and creatine ?

'slight addicted'. Full on addicted right.

at 27 you are already needing to take these types of mental drugs.. i'm with mobster on this.. where do you think you will be in your 40's and 50's? you are on pace to be a crackhead on the side of the road asking people for change for drugs.

let's get your mental health straight before adding steroids to the mix. no human being needs to vape, drink caffeine, use adderall daily and use kratom daily. is it dangerous? YES it is. you are going to end up on heroine next because the mix you are taking won't work for shit anymore. the longer you keep this up the more you will become addicted

there are much better ways to get your mind balanced which are productive. yoga, meditation, fasting, shutting off your electronics, camping, etc.

So you do know you need aromasin or another AI on cycle correct?

Also you PCT is poor with just 4 weeks of nolva.

This is not the case , it should state keep on hand . The Ai for included for every cycle has got to stop being a staple . Times are changing and estrogen isn’t the enemy like everyone guarantees it to be . Ai’s are not good for the body . Take the right amount of test and no Ai may be needed at all .

I won’t get into the pct is poor comment , y’all are being brainwashed by that perfect pct bullshit , all they are trying to do is sell product after product . Nolva would work just fine for this cycle . 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20/20 I prefer .

Everyone needs to research more , not just on this site or another but search , read , acknowledge .

Finally yea , get your addicted ass off all the fucked up meds . I couldn’t agree more with Steve on this one . The world is getting sooo weak minded .

This is not the case , it should state keep on hand . The Ai for included for every cycle has got to stop being a staple . Times are changing and estrogen isn’t the enemy like everyone guarantees it to be . Ai’s are not good for the body . Take the right amount of test and no Ai may be needed at all .

I won’t get into the pct is poor comment , y’all are being brainwashed by that perfect pct bullshit , all they are trying to do is sell product after product . Nolva would work just fine for this cycle . 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20/20 I prefer .

Everyone needs to research more , not just on this site or another but search , read , acknowledge .

Finally yea , get your addicted ass off all the fucked up meds . I couldn’t agree more with Steve on this one . The world is getting sooo weak minded .

You are right taking an aromatizing compound at 350mg a week which will put you far above the normal healthy range of test levels its better to not take an AI (and cheaper) to just get gyno surgery.

Reason why i say AI is mandatory is because 99% of the people out there never run bloods so they have no clue where their estrogen levels are. Id rather someone take a reasonable dose of an AI (or at least have it on hand) than take nothing and end up with a slew of side effects that come from high estrogen.

To each their own though. I agree more is not always better but I typically see people run high doses of either clomid or nolva and the 2 compounds work well in tandem. You can get by with just clomid or just nolva and no test booster or anything else but the point, for me at least, is a soft landing.

Ive done a clomid only PCT and it suuuuuuuuucked. I felt miserable. This was 5 weeks at 50/50/25/25/12.5. Did it work? Sure. Was I struggling? Yup.

Again I get it man, everyone has their own opinion so not bashing or attacking just giving my opinion.

I agree with AWM about the pct and I also prefer running both nolva and clomid, instead of just megadosing the other.
Nasty is kinda right about the AI thing. On a milder cycle like test only there is no compelling need to use an AI but on a harsher cycles I think it is a good idea.

I agree with AWM about the pct and I also prefer running both nolva and clomid, instead of just megadosing the other.
Nasty is kinda right about the AI thing. On a milder cycle like test only there is no compelling need to use an AI but on a harsher cycles I think it is a good idea.

Yea from my experience running 375mg/week test and taking 10mg aromasin every other day my estrogen was still slightly high at 49 on a scale of 0-40.

I get it some people are not as susceptible so whats the protocol then for test only cycles? No AI? We all know people dont give a fuck about blood work so......

I agree as well Finn, over the 600-700 mgs etc . I’ve been pretty lucky with Nolva I guess . But I don’t run 3-4 multiple compounds so that’s prob why . Usually just reasonable dose test and another .

Look the ai shit needs to just stop seriously... NOONE here can tell how sensitive one is to estrogen and one isnt... i see so many people saying you absolutely need it or you absolutely dont.. NONE OF YOU, NOT ONE SINGLE ONE OF YOU NOR MYSELF KNOW how sensitive one is to estrogen or is not... unless someone here is a psychic that im not aware of, then im wrong... some people can run 750 mg of test, like rickrock for example and never get one estrogen side and there are others that are on 150 mg a week for trt that need a damn ai... so please, STOP on both sides acting like any of us truly know... one thing for sure is that you should always have one on hand.. how you use it from there, IS ONE MILLION PERCENT DEPENDENT UPON THE NEEDS OF THAT PARTICULAR USER, PERIOD... there is no exact answer whatsoever to what each individual person needs... its like a fucking stupid political battle where everyone thinks their right when in reality, its down to each individuals needs... precaution is imperative, so having things available if need be is the most important... an ai is not expensive so just having it wont hurt a thing... use it AS YOUR SITUATION NEEDS, PERIOD

Look the ai shit needs to just stop seriously... NOONE here can tell how sensitive one is to estrogen and one isnt... i see so many people saying you absolutely need it or you absolutely dont.. NONE OF YOU, NOT ONE SINGLE ONE OF YOU NOR MYSELF KNOW how sensitive one is to estrogen or is not... unless someone here is a psychic that im not aware of, then im wrong... some people can run 750 mg of test, like rickrock for example and never get one estrogen side and there are others that are on 150 mg a week for trt that need a damn ai... so please, STOP on both sides acting like any of us truly know... one thing for sure is that you should always have one on hand.. how you use it from there, IS ONE MILLION PERCENT DEPENDENT UPON THE NEEDS OF THAT PARTICULAR USER, PERIOD... there is no exact answer whatsoever to what each individual person needs... its like a fucking stupid political battle where everyone thinks their right when in reality, its down to each individuals needs... precaution is imperative, so having things available if need be is the most important... an ai is not expensive so just having it wont hurt a thing... use it AS YOUR SITUATION NEEDS, PERIOD
This is exactly right. Anybody saying just keep an ai on hand is being ridiculous and absurd. The same can be said for people parroting an ai dose to a given dosage. Equally absurd. Bottom line is EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT ESTROGEN SENSITIVITIES. Find out your own and stop telling others what to do like your way is the only way that works. What works for you may not work for others

Right agreed with you both Dylan and rick. They are just guidelines.

In a perfect world people would run bloods religiously and fine tune their aas dosing and AI if it’s needed.

Having said that we know that’s not true. It’s like tren and caber. My best friend runs 500mg tren ace a week and has run deca with it and no prolactin issues.

Others are not so lucky.

To each either own. I would bet there are more people who need an AI when running 350mg+ a week of test than those who don’t.

I personally don’t give a fuck if people want to run 1gram+ of test a week with no AI and need gyno surgery or get the other nasty sides from high estrogen.

I just struggle because I see all these threads with guys crying about gyno and not using an AI but I guess it is what it is.

I’m done giving any advice though I’ll leave it to the experts.

Right agreed with you both Dylan and rick. They are just guidelines.

In a perfect world people would run bloods religiously and fine tune their aas dosing and AI if it’s needed.

Having said that we know that’s not true. It’s like tren and caber. My best friend runs 500mg tren ace a week and has run deca with it and no prolactin issues.

Others are not so lucky.

To each either own. I would bet there are more people who need an AI when running 350mg+ a week of test than those who don’t.

I personally don’t give a fuck if people want to run 1gram+ of test a week with no AI and need gyno surgery or get the other nasty sides from high estrogen.

I just struggle because I see all these threads with guys crying about gyno and not using an AI but I guess it is what it is.

I’m done giving any advice though I’ll leave it to the experts.

Your good bro. You keep giving the advice you do because its sound and quality advice and your always reasonable where others like to just stir up shit etc. its one thing to bring up points and listen to others and a whole different story story when theres other motives.

I do not know. What’s a good suggestion for a PCT at 250-350mg test c

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I get it. I have ADD (vyvanse) and kratom replaces the pain meds for my knee, more natural than what they had me on before. But regardlesssssss I’ve be leaning off of pretty al of them

I've never done a 'perfect PCT'. But sending people there makes them learn what they seem to lack.

you need to run blood work on cycle and learn how to balance your estrogen.. and yes everyone is different. i have a client who runs a TRT dose of test and gets nipple sensitivity within a week. he is super lean too so you can't blame that he is fat

others like bostin loyd have had surgery to get rid of gyno so they run a gram of test and don't even worry about AI.

but before you use steroids, re read my post above that you ignored. you shouldn't even be LIFTING WEIGHTS taking all that shit, much less using steroids. you will only make yourself worse

you need to run blood work on cycle and learn how to balance your estrogen.. and yes everyone is different. i have a client who runs a TRT dose of test and gets nipple sensitivity within a week. he is super lean too so you can't blame that he is fat

others like bostin loyd have had surgery to get rid of gyno so they run a gram of test and don't even worry about AI.

but before you use steroids, re read my post above that you ignored. you shouldn't even be LIFTING WEIGHTS taking all that shit, much less using steroids. you will only make yourself worse

Please listen to this.

Back
Top Bottom