Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle of Test E

I am too, I have my doubts but hey it is what it is. At the end of the day its our desicion.

Do you know where your natural test levels are at? You should!
Do you know how much protein, carbs and fats you need to consume every day? You should!
Do you know ALL the side effects of testosterone? You should!

You're right. It's your decision. Just make it an educated one!!!

Do you know where your natural test levels are at? You should!
Do you know how much protein, carbs and fats you need to consume every day? You should!
Do you know ALL the side effects of testosterone? You should!

You're right. It's your decision. Just make it an educated one!!!

I'll post my lab results once I get them, Im going tommorrow for blood work.
Calories daily around 4000, good balance of carbs, protein and fats
And yeah I talk to my doctor the only major thing she advised againist me using it is the potential risk of a blood clot due to, to much testosterone in the body resulting in the blood being to thick. But other than that Im really trying to up everything to the next level thicker, stronger and faster.

WORK HARDER!!! 😉

At your age and with that many calories that's really ALL you need.

Just my opinion though!

Solid research? Bro I'm not one to bash but this whole damn thread this far is full of half informed information. 8 weeks is too short for long esters. Your pct is awful, you've been directed to a good one though. And the AI info is only sorta right and not fully explained IMO. Probably no need for hcg. Get some hcgenerate. Aromasin at 12.5 eod for an AI through cycle and pct. and about that nolvadex/AI thing mentioned earlier... The nolvadex is just gonna stop the binding of estrogen at your bitch tits if things get out of hand. It's not gonna control estro at all.
I second this bigbird. Aromasin all the way

WORK HARDER!!! 😉

At your age and with that many calories that's really ALL you need.

Just my opinion though!
Yessir. OP your gonna regret fucking yourself up at 20 years old bro. That my opinion. I didnt realize you were 20 bro, way to young. This is a marathon not a race bro and your trying to go 0-100 mph imo. Gotta put that work in now at your natural level bro. Your producing an awesome amount of test as is man dont shut that shit down so young just be patient

Yessir. OP your gonna regret fucking yourself up at 20 years old bro. That my opinion. I didnt realize you were 20 bro, way to young. This is a marathon not a race bro and your trying to go 0-100 mph imo. Gotta put that work in now at your natural level bro. Your producing an awesome amount of test as is man dont shut that shit down so young just be patient

Agreed! You have to be "good" before you can be "great".

Agreed! You have to be "good" before you can be "great".
For sure Zombie. Shit I didnt start till I was 27 and had a test deficiency due to injury bro. I still gaimed for years WITH that deficiency with patience and discipline.

No doubt JD. At 20 years old, your just a baby adult. The body will respond very well in terms of growth with natural levels of test and growth hormone still really high. The problem sometimes is teenagers and young adults don't know how to train and eat the right way yet. It's damn near a science, and it doesn't happen overnight. I was fortunate to have strength coaches and nutritionist at an early age. I learned almost everything I know about training from them. Now that I'm not into competitive sports anymore (because I'm too damn old), my sport specific training has converted into more body building, which are totally different. I had to "relearn" how to train.

Back
Top Bottom