Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: First Cycle of Test E

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    First Cycle of Test E

    Hey whats going on guys, I did some solid research and came up with this cycle. Reasons for the cycle I'm trying to get bigger and maintain the gains in strength and mass for football next year. so feel free to advise the hell out of my cycle!

    I was going to start with....
    1-8 weeks of test e 500mg/week, 250mg on tuesday and thursday
    .5mg of Arimidex if I see any signs of gyno

    My pct was going to look something like this...

    week 8-9: 40 mg Nolvadex everyday.
    week 9-10: 20 mg Nolvadex everyday.
    week 11-12: 10 mg Nolvadex everyday.

    Questions I had:
    Because Test e has active half life of 10.5 days do you start pct two weeks or three weeks after last pin?
    what kind of needle/syringe you guys use?
    should I use a little clomid for the pct?
    is this cycle to light for a hcg?
    IMPORTANT: anyone can point me in the direction of a solid test e lab? much appreciated

  2. #2
    Growing Brother Wetworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    463
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are your stats? You probably wanna look into some HCG because with even a test cycle you're going to shutdown.

  3. #3
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetworks View Post
    What are your stats? You probably wanna look into some HCG because with even a test cycle you're going to shutdown.
    Oh yeah forgot bout the stats im 20, 6'4 and 215 right now. And you think so? I was reading about it and alot people were saying 500mg a week isn't really enough for the hcg, but if I did run one what would you recommend?

  4. #4
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,226
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you a heavy guy bro whats your BF % at?
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  5. #5
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    you a heavy guy bro whats your BF % at?
    Right now its around 8-10%

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Arimidex needs to be ran from the start of your cycle to the end of your cycle and through your pct as well. The dosing should be .25 mg every other day. I'd run your cycle at least 10 weeks as well.

  7. #7
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NBliftbig04 View Post
    Arimidex needs to be ran from the start of your cycle to the end of your cycle and through your pct as well. The dosing should be .25 mg every other day. I'd run your cycle at least 10 weeks as well.
    I thought of arimidex like you dont take asprin unless you have a headace, so other than gyno and bloating why would you recommend taking it eod

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother Speedy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    131
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I posted this on your previous thread that got deleted but I can't stress this enough. Your pct will be the most important part of your cycle, especially at your age. Definitely take a look at evos perfect pcthttp://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mixedathlete View Post
    I thought of arimidex like you dont take asprin unless you have a headace, so other than gyno and bloating why would you recommend taking it eod
    Arimidex is an AI bro (aromatase inhibitor) the use of an AI is to stop the body from producing estrogen. So if you take it during your cycle from start to finish your not allowing the production of estrogen which will lead you to a safer healthier cycle.

    If you were to just start taking arimidex when symptoms such as bloating or gyno flare up your not doing anything for what's already done your just stopping your body from producing more estrogen.

    And yes please look at the thread perfect pct.

    Ps. If symptoms still flare up even while taking arimidex than u take some nolvadex for a few day until symptoms go away. That's why we always say have nolva on hand during cycle.
    I hope this makes sense to u

  10. #10
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    47
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NBliftbig04 View Post
    Arimidex is an AI bro (aromatase inhibitor) the use of an AI is to stop the body from producing estrogen. So if you take it during your cycle from start to finish your not allowing the production of estrogen which will lead you to a safer healthier cycle.

    If you were to just start taking arimidex when symptoms such as bloating or gyno flare up your not doing anything for what's already done your just stopping your body from producing more estrogen.

    And yes please look at the thread perfect pct.

    Ps. If symptoms still flare up even while taking arimidex than u take some nolvadex for a few day until symptoms go away. That's why we always say have nolva on hand during cycle.
    I hope this makes sense to u
    are you serious

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •