Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On a first cycle of Test E only...thinking of adding in Proviron???

Lanbro

Registered
I know a first cycle is Test E 500 only. I am in week 6 and have gained 5lbs and shed 1%BF. I am 47 and weigh 197 at 9%. I keep reading how adding proviron allows more free test. I am contemplating and very tempted to add.

Thoughts?

bro adding proviron could be beneficial...but are you using any AIs and what's your liver protection like???

I am taking .25 Adex EOD and Gen Liv support + Milk Thistle and Saw Palmetto. I just had an ultrasound done on Liver, Pancreas, Gut, Kidneys and Gald Blatter and all looked very good.

As you can tell I am on a cut diet...trying to get to 205 and 6%.

bro thats a pretty low arimidex dose...would at least bump to ED dose...i dont know about ultrasound....you should get bloodwork done after cycle and take proper support during....if you add proviron 50mgs/ed is fine...

Thx for the feedback. I know people say this is a marathon and not a sprint but at 47 the marathon is more then 1/2 over...

IMHO you should definitely add some proviron to your cycle - I have never heard of proviron not being beneficial in a test cycle.

Back
Top Bottom