Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle test/mast log

Ipan

Registered
Hi guys I just started my first cycle 2 weeks ago, have been lifting for 4 years then stopped for 2 and now getting back into lifting. My cycle is 150mg test p eod and 150mg mast eod, since I started I gained about 10 lbs and lost some body fat (muscle memory) but noticing more hardness and vascularity, also is it normal to get very rounded shoulders 2 weeks into a cycle.
Diet: currently 230g of protein, around 200g of carbs and 40g of fat.
No sides, more endurance in the gym. This is my first post. Pct not yet decided I have some nolva, no AI but don't notice any bloating or any estrogen sides.

This is gonna get bad.

Imgur for your pics, it’s a free photo host.

4 years of lifting followed by 2 years off hardly justifies the use of a cycle.

If I’m reading right you started a cycle after having 2 years off, why wouldn’t you at minimum wait until you’re muscle memory kicked in and you got the gains back you lost.

Also first cycle should just be testosterone only, with your AI and PCT.

I forgot to mention some things, cycle will be 8 weeks, I can get pct just didn't decide on it yet, I started 2 weeks ago but started training again about month before I know its not a lot but it is what it is. I was about 70kg before lifting as a result of a summer job and not eating anything, in that month I gained about 5 kg and lost body fat, now I am at 81 kg so 6 kg since I started.

- - - Updated - - -

And I know first cycle is test only, I have been reading forums for a few years, but I decided to have mast with it as I read it is a mild steroid

I forgot to mention some things, cycle will be 8 weeks, I can get pct just didn't decide on it yet, I started 2 weeks ago but started training again about month before I know its not a lot but it is what it is. I was about 70kg before lifting as a result of a summer job and not eating anything, in that month I gained about 5 kg and lost body fat, now I am at 81 kg so 6 kg since I started.

- - - Updated - - -

And I know first cycle is test only, I have been reading forums for a few years, but I decided to have mast with it as I read it is a mild steroid

Do you have an AI?

How old are you? Body fat? Again you’re experience is minimal at 4 years go use AAS.

I see no mention of an AI, that’s not good, and you “can” get PCT but haven’t decided on it? What do you mean? It’s 110% necessary. You should have it before you start any cycle.

And again mast is only mild in some ways, it can increase Androgenic side effects so test only is the way to go man.

I am aware of all the possible negative effects, it was my choice to do it, and I think I have learned a lot about aas through reading, some would say 4 years lifting is not a lot but in those 4 years I was super focused on everything from diet to working out, my bench was 365,deadlift close to 500,squat 405 ass to grass I know I could of waited but it was my decision and I know all the risks involved I posted this thread just to share my experience with aas

- - - Updated - - -

Also here are the pictures http://imgur.com/a/bXGHrYB

If you are running test of any kind, you really should run an AI during the cycle. I don't understand why you wouldn't. It's cheap and has no side effects, and prevents or eliminates many of the sides from AAS's that aromatize. Too many people wait until the sides occur to realize they should have been running it. Even if you think you have no sides, higher than normal E levels will cause you hold more water than you otherwise would. Again, you may think you aren't holding water...but you most likely are.

And I agree with Grunt...never start a cycle without all your ancillaries, brother. That's just too risky and asking for trouble. Maybe you will get lucky but I don't plan anything in my life based on luck or chance. As the old saying goes, luck favors the well prepared.

i'm not even going to comment on the other stuff you wrote but since you posted a pic let me analzye you based on that

you got a good base here, i can tell you have had a history of lifting.. but you are not conditioned right now since you admit you have feel off the wagon for a while. i would get back your conditioning before hopping on steroids and you will benefit much more that way

- - - Updated - - -

Do NOT start cycles without EVERYTHING being in place.

This cycle is set up for absolute disaster...….

-running a high test dose with no AI
-no PCT on hand or even planned before starting cycle
-gained 10lbs in 2 weeks......straining the organs
-just back to lifting after being off

What happens if things go sideways? You have no AI to get estrogen under control and no PCT if you need to stop the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom