Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle test sust

SpartanPhase

I plan on running a cycle very shortly and want to get some feedback.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 (I have a very big issue of gaining weight except muscle weight)

I had blood work done last week and my numbers were normal and ill continue to get it done during the cycle

10 Week cycle
Test Sustanon 300mg/ml
Either 150mg bi-weekly or once weekly 300mg
N2Guard for cycle support
2 pills 3 times daily with meals

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
N2Generate ES /2 pills 3 times a day
Mk-2866 20mg daily for 4 weeks

What is your body fat percentage or post a pic. Not a bad first cycle but I would have waited a little longer. Your 20's are the prime time for naty grown and getting your training and diet dialed in. Steriods work so much better on a fully lean and well trained body.

What is your diet looking like?

I am very lean, its very hard for me to keep any weight that isn't muscle. Im getting my dieting back on track currently because im coming back from a deployment

I'd advise you hold off on AAS for a few more years rather than risk permanent developmental issues with your endocrine system leading to low natural testosterone issues. Sarms are a much safer cycle in that regard for now.

you are way too young to be using steroids and beyond that, way too undersized.. you have zero business using any steroid at this time and noone with a fraction of a brain cell would recommend it

I don't judge anyone but it kills me seeing these guys in their late teens or early 20s wanting to get on AAS. As a 40+ year old with declining test levels, I'd give anything to have that amount of natural testosterone flowing through by body that I back then.

Most people at that age just need to hit the weights hard and eat and they will grow like crazy. I miss those days

If you're going to use it anyway take 250-300 of test only a week with N2Guard. I'm not here to criticize you I did my first cycle at 21 years old which was way too early. Also, many folks here did too it's hard for them to admit and yes hard to stay away from sometimes. But I was about 190 lbs. You need some more meat on your bones at 160 man. Take this advice. Hit the gym hard and go get you an allergy drug called periactin. Take it for 20-60 days, and hit the gym hard. Your appetite will increase like crazy, and you'll gain good weight. I went through this when I got a divorce a few years ago and lost a lot of weight and had trouble gaining it back. Wait another half year and see where you are. Now I take a cycle about once or twice a year and try to keep it as mild as possible, but I'm 39 and look the same or even more ripped than when I was 28. I just finished one and my body fat is 9% and I weigh 202 lbs. Slow and steady man.

Back
Top Bottom