Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle testosterone

winkleKK

Registered
Looking to run my first cycle with testosterone but confused as to which test is going to be best between enanthate, propionate, and cypionate. My source has those 3 in stock. They do not have any sustanon or I would ask about that one too. Any advantages to those 3 besides half life?

Might be a good idea to know more info like this is pretty simple
Stuff you should already know inside out before even doing a cycle bud .
Less pinning go with test E or C prop pinning more daily is good .
Which I’m willing to bet you don’t want to pin much I run test E year around but I pinn it daily .
Just need to learn what works best for your self not others .

Test E and C are basically the same, both long esters with a negligible difference in half-life. I've run both for TRT and never noticed a difference.

With either of these two you can definitely get away with twice a week and some people pin once a week, though I wouldn't recommend it at higher doses because the fluctuation and instability of hormone levels is not good.

With prop you should pin no more than every other day and many people prefer daily. For a first cycle pinning daily is probably not desirable.

No offense but it sounds like you may not quite be ready. Test is the most basic compound and these are pretty standard things you should know well before jumping into a cycle. I'd recommend doing some research and hanging around the forum a little longer to learn more.

Looking to run my first cycle with testosterone but confused as to which test is going to be best between enanthate, propionate, and cypionate. My source has those 3 in stock. They do not have any sustanon or I would ask about that one too. Any advantages to those 3 besides half life?

First cycle I suggest you go with enanthate 500mgs/week with an AI like aromasin, stack with sarms for max results.

bro sustanon same thing just 4 esther is all in one

Test E and C are basically the same, both long esters with a negligible difference in half-life. I've run both for TRT and never noticed a difference.

With either of these two you can definitely get away with twice a week and some people pin once a week, though I wouldn't recommend it at higher doses because the fluctuation and instability of hormone levels is not good.

With prop you should pin no more than every other day and many people prefer daily. For a first cycle pinning daily is probably not desirable.

No offense but it sounds like you may not quite be ready. Test is the most basic compound and these are pretty standard things you should know well before jumping into a cycle. I'd recommend doing some research and hanging around the forum a little longer to learn more.

completely agree... you have to learn far more before you start... its not a "learn as you go" type of thing... that may work on video games but not with ped's

Nope. The amount of muscle you'll gain will be the same

They are all the same. Just different esters that determine half life. You pick based on how often you want to pin. Test C or E is generally recommended

Test e or c. Don’t do test prop on a first cycle you’ll be pinning so much

Back
Top Bottom