Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, think I got it, you be the judge.

Just gonna say, left quad turned out to have more PIP, does it have to do with leg dominance? Or the fact i did some leg at the gym? Anyone have this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your skewering virgin muscle with a metal rod and injecting oil lol.
All muscles will react differently depending where you hit. What you went through. Any localized nerves, or important stuff. Your legs are not identical in composition. Different viens, nerve locations ect.

You also mentioned you trained legs so whenever you go poking at a sore muscle, yes your gonna feel it.

Make sure to heat your gear a bit and also roll out the injection site with a tennis ball or something.

Your skewering virgin muscle with a metal rod and injecting oil lol.
All muscles will react differently depending where you hit. What you went through. Any localized nerves, or important stuff. Your legs are not identical in composition. Different viens, nerve locations ect.

You also mentioned you trained legs so whenever you go poking at a sore muscle, yes your gonna feel it.

Make sure to heat your gear a bit and also roll out the injection site with a tennis ball or something.

That makes lots of sense! Shines some clarity on why I'm wobbling today. I've been heating the vials and foam rolling after injection. Been chillin with a heat pack on the sore area for the past while which seems to be helping!

Quads always give me the worst pip. As you gain experience look at delts and the ventro glue for IM injections. Safer and much more comfortable. Especially the ventro.

Yea roid im with Dallas on this one. The delts are my favorite place. Right now im puting 1 1/2ml in each delt twice a week. Now I would rotate sites for awhile because that much in virgin muscles would not be good but I got used to it pretty quick and I never ever have pip, and my gear is about 65degrees lol I keep my house cold. But my point is be patient and try different sites you'll find your favorites. Good luck bro

Defs going to try delts next week, now that my frontload is over , i'll just be inj 1cc at a time instead of 2. Im impressed my glutes are just not giving a sh!t about this whole thing, they taking them needles and oil like its no big deal or anything lol

Good to hear. You want to be on alert for swelling, redness, and bruising.
Here use one of my sust injections from the other week as an example. Lol. Eye of the tiger baby!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437163657.843772.jpg

Thats the ventro glute btw.

Here use one of my sust injections from the other week as an example. Lol. Eye of the tiger baby!
View attachment 10596

Thats fucking hideous.. Lol!

I love delts

I guess I'm one of the few lucky ones who love the quads. Ventroglute I just started to use, feels pretty awesome.

Nate

I guess I'm one of the few lucky ones who love the quads. Ventroglute I just started to use, feels pretty awesome.

Nate

Ventro is the best. I only have this issue i posted cause if some fucked up gnarly sustanon lol.

Ventro is the best. I only have this issue i posted cause if some fucked up gnarly sustanon lol.

Yea, still a gross visual.. Lol

That was last week and it still looks pretty damn similar too haha. I think if anything your test c is working like an antibiotic.

That was last week and it still looks pretty damn similar too haha. I think if anything your test c is working like an antibiotic.

Bahaha that's smooth stuff man.. I luvs it..

It was pretty difficult to masturbate to that picture...

But I still managed.

I finished twice, but threw up half way through, which ironically turned me on hence the second climax.

I finished twice, but threw up half way through, which ironically turned me on hence the second climax.

Funnily enough, I finished my day set yesterday (shift work) and headed to girlfriend's house after lifting/eating/washing my asshole. Get over there after not banging for 4 days, proceed to start smashing her bent over her living room chair. Her schnauser walks over to the hallway, throws up, and eats it all the while I'm pounding away. I still finished, but got damn that was some funny shit.

Funnily enough, I finished my day set yesterday (shift work) and headed to girlfriend's house after lifting/eating/washing my asshole. Get over there after not banging for 4 days, proceed to start smashing her bent over her living room chair. Her schnauser walks over to the hallway, throws up, and eats it all the while I'm pounding away. I still finished, but got damn that was some funny shit.

Some people are into that type shit.. I would have picked up the dog and let the dog Lick while you bang.

View attachment 10596

Oh damn, yeah I'll keep an eye out for that sht. So far so good. In case this does go down whats the procedure? Wait it out?

Back
Top Bottom