Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle and on TRT - Discontinue TRT or continue along with cycle.

WannaGetJacked

Registered
Hey guys I'm going to run my first cycle

I'm on TRT and this is my current protocol:

Test E 100 MG Per Week along with HCG 900IU per week.
Arimedex 0.5mg twice per week.

I'm going to run a test Prop cycle for 12 weeks.

Should I continue TRT dose while running my cycle at 500MG Test Prop per week?

So I'll do this:

- 70MG Test Prop everyday
- continue with my Test E weekly injection at 100MG
- HCG three times per week at 300IU.
- Increase arimidex to 0.5mg ED - which equals to 3.5MG per week

Thoughts?

Hey guys I'm going to run my first cycle

I'm on TRT and this is my current protocol:

Test E 100 MG Per Week along with HCG 900IU per week.
Arimedex 0.5mg twice per week.

I'm going to run a test Prop cycle for 12 weeks.

Should I continue TRT dose while running my cycle at 500MG Test Prop per week?

So I'll do this:

Thoughts?

That you're not on TRT. 90% of the members that say that mean they low dose bridge cos they don't like to come off. Also do a search for HCG. Few members do and those that do will know Evo sion't keen on it.

Hcg MIMICS LH so when the human body senses it all has LH it does not create/release more LH which crushes your test levels.

Looks good
Looks good
Drop the HCG. HCG does more harm then good. Whenever you use steroids, your body's natural testosterone production will be shut down. HCG will not change that but will only add side effects.
Looks good.

Hcg MIMICS LH so when the human body senses it all has LH it does not create/release more LH which crushes your test levels.

exactly. glad someone gets it

hcg is just like using a hormone, it would be like using testosterone. makes no sense when your own body has to recover

Agreed! HCG does more harm, it’s just a way for the doc to get more money from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhmmm interesting info I didn't know this will drop the hcg and talk with TRT doc about this during my next visit.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good
Looks good
Drop the HCG. HCG does more harm then good. Whenever you use steroids, your body's natural testosterone production will be shut down. HCG will not change that but will only add side effects.
Looks good.

Thanks brother! I will run my cycle accordingly. Can't wait to make some gains!

Yes he is. I’m early 20s so it’s to preserve fertility .

That's confusing. Why are you on TRT if HCG will preserve fertility? I'm aware that sperm production isn't linked 100% to test levels but still. And why, specifically, are you on TRT anyway? What was the original diagnosis?

I’ve been dealing with low T and GH leves since I was a young child. I developed gyno when I was 6 years old. I damaged my pituitary and it doesn’t work properly.

My body changed to feminine fat deposits. I’m just trying to get a normal body for once in my life. I have so much fat all over my hips.

I’m gonna get on Pharma HGH next month since I have the GH levels of an 80 year old man and am always fatigued. I hope to cruise with TRT and HGH and cycle here and there.

Yeah if fertility is an issue for u I’d keep up the hcg when ur on trt . On cycle it’s not really a help as the aromatising from hcg to e from boosted intra testicular testosterone to my knowledge can’t be controlled by an AI . This can cause problems when ur test is higher than trt levels while on cycle.
I’ve been on doc prescribed trt for 3 years and added in hcg 500iu x3 week , 3 months ago as fertility became a concern to my current situation.
My sperm count went from less than half a million to 70million and 89% motility in 3 months of hcg. Yes I’m getting some slight e sides from the hcg tho , even only at 100mg trt test wk , it’s like the e sides from 750 mg a week and AI won’t bring the e down as the hcg e sides AI can’t control
So after I’ve past 3rd trimester I’ll drop the Hcg.
Just sharing my experience on this .

Log is looking good here keep it up

Back
Top Bottom