Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle/TRT/Var/Sarms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mj636

<B>EVO Logger</B>
EVO Logger
As requested and promised here is the start of my log for my first cycle. Getting blood work done tomorrow morning and starting my cycle Monday morning Feb 6th. The plan is a 8/12 week cycle. I will be running the following.

Diet,

(Breakfast)
Two protein waffles
Apple
Triple zero yogurt

(Pre Workout)
Muffin
Protein shake
Supps

(Post workout)
6oz lean meat/ or fish
3-4oz veggies
250grice

(Dinner)
6oz lean meat/ or fish
4oz veggies
Potato or wrap if doing tacos of some fashion

Forgot to add fish.

Thanks I appreciate that! Took me around 6 1/2 months to lose just over 40 pounds. Got down to 173 from 215 and then when I hopped back on my trt the scale went the other way and I’ve been hovering around my current weight for weeks.

first you look amazing before and after, like a different person

I am very very happy to see you change your life for the better

please keep us updated and post more diet and training, especially cardio etc as you go into this log deep, sets reps we want all of it

first you look amazing before and after, like a different person

I am very very happy to see you change your life for the better

please keep us updated and post more diet and training, especially cardio etc as you go into this log deep, sets reps we want all of it

Appreciate the kind words thank you and I will for sure. I was a mess before I started my journey but it was time to make a change instead of more excuses and I’ve been working hard since!

Anyone have any insight on the best way to post pictures with the best quality that don’t come out sideways? At least on my end all but 1 picture is sideways and looks like a potato was used to take the pictures lol. Thanks in advance!

results are unreal, you are really good looking thanks for sharing this log

Topical BPC and TB??

Yeah I take bpc orally already, but I have read some good reviews on the gel so I’m going to try and rub it right into the area while still taking my oral and see how it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom