Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle want it to be good

gonlofi

I'm twenty-seven years old and this is going to be my first time using anabolic steroids and I'm excited to do them
5’10’’ and 214 pounds, 15% body fat
I’m gonna do 500mgs a week testosterone enanthate
100mgs a day anavar/oxandrolone
1mg 2x per week arimidex

I'm twenty-seven years old and this is going to be my first time using anabolic steroids and I'm excited to do them
1mg 2x per week arimidex

Actual aim of the cycle?

300 test with 50 var is fine. Very mild cycle. Good for first one. Usually just test is a first cycle but a mild oral is completely ok too

1mg 2x per week arimidex

500mgs testosterone is a good base but your anavar is too high, 50mgs ed is fine with anavar
arimidex should be 0.5mgs ED not eod and 7 caps n2guard ed

First cycle is testosterone only,start at 300 and titrate up to 500 mg weekly if you handle the doses,find your maximum range without the need for aromasin or other toxic compounds,just to go max out on test where the sides are that much that you need another drug to combat those sides is unnecessary,your not in comp or a pro,run a test ONLY cycle,then when you complete the cycle you will know a lot about how you respond to test and your max tolerable dose,then next cycle add an anabolic and learn from that,it's not a race bro,you have a long time to live and learn,all the best

Back
Top Bottom