Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cyle suggestion

MrIdoit

Registered
Hi everyone
Can I use 300 mg test e plus 200 mg deca for first cycle ? will I be needing caber on this cycle bcz I have no access to it ?
Is it more effective than using test e 500mg alone?

Yeah I agree with monstro save the deca for another cycle. U need to learn how your body reacts to each compound. So do test first and u will know how test affects you. Then add more compounds on future cycles

Stats please. Age, height, weight, bf, experience in the gym. I suggest test only at 400mg. If its the first time you will respond. You also need to gauge how you aromatize and if its a problem before doing more. No need to do a lot of gear at first. More importantly is your diet, training and sleep. If those arent good then you will waste money.

Hi everyone
Can I use 300 mg test e plus 200 mg deca for first cycle ? will I be needing caber on this cycle bcz I have no access to it ?
Is it more effective than using test e 500mg alone?

So buy some - use a sponsor.

Stats please. Age, height, weight, bf, experience in the gym. I suggest test only at 400mg. If its the first time you will respond. You also need to gauge how you aromatize and if its a problem before doing more. No need to do a lot of gear at first. More importantly is your diet, training and sleep. If those arent good then you will waste money.

age 30
height 5 feet 7 inches
bodyfat 15 %
experience 4 years in gym
yup bro I just heard dave polumbo podcast and he said that test plus deca is better than test alone thats why I asked the question whether its true or not

- - - Updated - - -

So buy some - use a sponsor.

I thought If I could avoid it completely at this dosage, have no experience with it.

I am running 700mg a week test. Didn't use an AI. Man I was messed up. Normal libido but no wood.

Veteran told me to take a little anastrozole and boom! Redwood tree.

Be careful out there.

You could do it that way but I would still rather see just test only at 350-500mg. In your cycle, if you do get side effects you will not know if it is the test or the deca since you have not used hormones yet. I think it is always better to see how you react to the base hormone first.

Keep it simple -- try a couple of d-bol for a month. If that was good enough for guys like Larry Scott and Sergio Oliva , it's good enough for you. Unless of course you have more muscle than that so you'll need a bigger dose.

Back
Top Bottom