Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Deca cycle without Test - questions?

All steroids apart from testosterone are synthetic alternatives derived from testosterone. Injecting testosterone, it's bio identical. Remember that. Other steroids are not bio identical lol they were altered in a lab.
The body wants and needs its bio identical hormone.

But yeh if you're competing, and not looking for well being or sex drive... Just pure look than fuck you would feel like shit. I read somone won a contest then afterwards collapsed and died... Shedding water and all the crazy shit they do pre contest.

I'm in it for confidence, to feel good and enhance my sex. Each to there own tho. So I only take doses and compounds I know that do that, and at the right doses for me.

Yes that is basics 101 that AAS are derivatives of testosterone, how and where the synthesis process has began with other hormones is by altering the positions with the rings and structures of the molecules, some have been done intentionally and other discoveries have been found incidentally..
Bear in mind that your body produces multiple sex hormones, with that being said nandrolone has been found present in human beings, they know very little about the alteration and the conversion but they have discovered the metabolites.. hormones that are derivatives are not always synthesized because research is looking for alternatives, but rather the characteristics and the display that these hormones May possess going down different pathways all the while expressing different cellular chitter chat and enzymatic responses. Testosterone has simply been the platform, but not all alterations are trying to duplicate or simulate the properties of testosterone. Each one has their own signature and expression.

1.What is the dose would you recommend for first cycle for good gainz?

2. Is it okey to use deca with Dbol without Test base ?

3. How often do I need to pin it ?

4.how much weight I will gain on Deca ?
Based on the questions alone, you arent ready for this cycle or any cycle

Are you dumb dude ? I am not ready for a cycle is the reason I am asking you these question . Stop please trying to be a smart ass in every post and just give me my answers

I'm not the one that asked the stupid questions

Are you dumb enough that you cant use the search function for basic questions? Your response isnt going to get you any help from me. That's for damn sure.

Last edited:
I'm not the one that asked the stupid questions

Are you dumb enough that you cant use the search function for basic questions? Your response isnt going to get you any help from me. That's for damn sure.

Aha , great. Thanks for your response .Looks like you on some good tren .

Your questions are far better than most of the questions we get here. Not to mention that you actually returned to the thread and answered our follow up questions. Don't mind RickRock...might be some tren rage he is experiencing. ;)

Great read and I remember this being pushed and debated a while back. It goes against everything I learned Over the years but it’s really nice to see the difference of opinions and information shared. Thanks!

Your questions are far better than most of the questions we get here. Not to mention that you actually returned to the thread and answered our follow up questions. Don't mind RickRock...might be some tren rage he is experiencing. ;)

Brother......have you seen some of the threads started by OP? I think that’s why Rick Rock responded the way he did

I hear deca and tren can cause elevated progesterone problems even though you may have good normal estrogen numbers on bloodwork and a possibility you may need to add cabergoline. I read progesterone can cause gyno in itself without elevated estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom