Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First eq cycle

Starting to notice some hair shedding. Not horrible but nitcable.
my hair is very short. If I rub hands on my head over sink I notice about 10 hairs fall out. Neverr had this before. This is my first time for EQ and first time running test this high. I wonder which is causing this? Or is it both?

Damn there was a lot of hair on pillow today. I was down with thinner hair but I will be bald in 3 months if this keeps up. That sucks. Going to abort this cycle.

Dropping to trt dose and lowering EQ dose. Such a shame. Six weeks in and the magic has just started. My recovery between sets is amazing. After 30 seconds I can still do the same number of reps as the first set.

For some people, genetics just deal you that card. I gave up and start shaving my head with a razor about 23 years ago myself.

Guess I will just stick with lower test doses, deca, and anavar in the future. Have no side effects with those and they do the trick.

I don't think 500mg per week of EQ is a bad dose at all.
If EQ takes 5weeks for it to fully kick in, can you run something like 300 for the 1st 4weeks while you wait? Just alot of volume with test and tren as well

If EQ takes 5weeks for it to fully kick in, can you run something like 300 for the 1st 4weeks while you wait? Just alot of volume with test and tren as well
Not really. 300 is too low for EQ in my opinion, and it won't kick in fully for a long time regardless.

Not really. 300 is too low for EQ in my opinion, and it won't kick in fully for a long time regardless.

This is what I was thinking. I dropped my dose to test and EQ dose to 300mg per week. Wonder if that is a waste of time and I should just drop it completely.

Back
Top Bottom