Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First eq cycle

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First eq cycle

Been on EQ for a couple weeks at 500mg. This is going to be a very long cycle. Talked to a few friends and keep reading that this needs to be ran at 600-800. Everyone also says a good first test cycle is 500 which I find to be about twice as high as needed. I've had good results at low dosages which is all I've really done. Should I bump this up or will 500mg do the trick. I'm simply trying to keep muscle during a slow cut of 15 lbs. I know everyone reacts differently but i would like to hear some personal experiences.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think 500mg per week of EQ is a bad dose at all.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    Been on EQ for a couple weeks at 500mg. This is going to be a very long cycle. Talked to a few friends and keep reading that this needs to be ran at 600-800. Everyone also says a good first test cycle is 500 which I find to be about twice as high as needed. I've had good results at low dosages which is all I've really done. Should I bump this up or will 500mg do the trick. I'm simply trying to keep muscle during a slow cut of 15 lbs. I know everyone reacts differently but i would like to hear some personal experiences.
    you do not need 500 mg of test whatsoever... 600 mg is a great dose of eq and where i generally recommend it

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    500 is fine couple with 250-300mg/week of test.

You do not need test at 500mg or higher. I like running test in the 250-300mg/week with other compounds, let them shine.

For instance I love 300mg/week test and 600mg/week primobolan.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why? There's zero need to do much over 12 weeks.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    500 is fine couple with 250-300mg/week of test.

You do not need test at 500mg or higher. I like running test in the 250-300mg/week with other compounds, let them shine.

For instance I love 300mg/week test and 600mg/week primobolan.
    Primobolan has the ability to lower estrogen a little bit yeh? Sorta but not as extreme as masteron and proviron?

After a few years blasting/cruising my aromatisation seems to have changed. That even taking a proviron can lower my estrogen too much it seems very strange. So it's kept me to a low test and non aromatising steroid usage, for stability.
    That was from a couple years blasting with 3 or 4 week cruises. 750 test, 500 tren, dbol, .25 adex and caber and I was always Fucking amazing... Then bazaam!
    Maybe over the years the body tried to adapt to the constant high testosterone and now idk... Have to stick to other stuff, which isn't bad.

I have primobolan tried to run 1g test and 400 primo, no ai, and holy shit dry skin, low estro sides. No ai
    Dry flaky skin on my cock... And it's all legit home-brew. So I just fuk it, over it, low test and tbol/anavar/winstrol/tren for me. And Iv tried many things, can't even take a proviron.

So just stability for me is so key right now.

Owhhj as for eq only tried it once, it's mostly just a finishing compound for veins? And I got a weird anxiety from it so I only tried it once.

If u were gonna run eq it would be an add on to like solid dose of tren, winstrol whatever else, then let the eq pop the veins?
    Thats what I thought.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Primobolan has the ability to lower estrogen a little bit yeh? Sorta but not as extreme as masteron and proviron?

After a few years blasting/cruising my aromatisation seems to have changed. That even taking a proviron can lower my estrogen too much it seems very strange. So it's kept me to a low test and non aromatising steroid usage, for stability.
    That was from a couple years blasting with 3 or 4 week cruises. 750 test, 500 tren, dbol, .25 adex and caber and I was always Fucking amazing... Then bazaam!
    Maybe over the years the body tried to adapt to the constant high testosterone and now idk... Have to stick to other stuff, which isn't bad.

I have primobolan tried to run 1g test and 400 primo, no ai, and holy shit dry skin, low estro sides. No ai
    Dry flaky skin on my cock... And it's all legit home-brew. So I just fuk it, over it, low test and tbol/anavar/winstrol/tren for me. And Iv tried many things, can't even take a proviron.

So just stability for me is so key right now.

Owhhj as for eq only tried it once, it's mostly just a finishing compound for veins? And I got a weird anxiety from it so I only tried it once.

If u were gonna run eq it would be an add on to like solid dose of tren, winstrol whatever else, then let the eq pop the veins?
    Thats what I thought.
    Honestly not sure if primobolan can have anti-estrogen effects? Not saying it doesnt just I haven't heard that like I have for mast and proviron.

See im in the other boat I need an AI at even a 250-300mg/week dose of test or any other aromatizing compound. At 250-300mg/week im usually running 7.5mg-10mg every other day of aromasin to keep in the healthy estrogen range.

Thats crazy though 1gram test and 400 primo no AI and low estro sides!

I hear you on stability. Im the same way I like to run about 1 cycle a year (im 38 and not on TRT) and the rest of the year its PCT and sarms.

I wouldnt run EQ as stand alone either. I have seen some people do it but I dont see the reasoning not running at least a low dose test dosage unless you cant run compounds that aromatize.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Why? There's zero need to do much over 12 weeks.
    15-16 weeks. My research led me to believe eq needed to be run for quite a while.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    people think EQ has to be ran at crazy high dosages and for a long time because they don't understand the compound

it is not going to pack on a bunch of sloppy water weight
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    people think EQ has to be ran at crazy high dosages and for a long time because they don't understand the compound

it is not going to pack on a bunch of sloppy water weight
    So you think 12 weeks would do it? My cut will be done long before 15 weeks so if I could get away with 12 I would. Not trying to pack on a bunch of size. I got up to a pretty lean 193 and I don't feel good that heavy. I snore at that weight and feel slow. I honestly prefer a shredded 170. Got a little ways to go to get there but I feel great at that weight though many would consider that to be really small.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast