Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First eq cycle

brandontx

Buff Brother
Been on EQ for a couple weeks at 500mg. This is going to be a very long cycle. Talked to a few friends and keep reading that this needs to be ran at 600-800. Everyone also says a good first test cycle is 500 which I find to be about twice as high as needed. I've had good results at low dosages which is all I've really done. Should I bump this up or will 500mg do the trick. I'm simply trying to keep muscle during a slow cut of 15 lbs. I know everyone reacts differently but i would like to hear some personal experiences.

Been on EQ for a couple weeks at 500mg. This is going to be a very long cycle. Talked to a few friends and keep reading that this needs to be ran at 600-800. Everyone also says a good first test cycle is 500 which I find to be about twice as high as needed. I've had good results at low dosages which is all I've really done. Should I bump this up or will 500mg do the trick. I'm simply trying to keep muscle during a slow cut of 15 lbs. I know everyone reacts differently but i would like to hear some personal experiences.

you do not need 500 mg of test whatsoever... 600 mg is a great dose of eq and where i generally recommend it

500 is fine couple with 250-300mg/week of test.

You do not need test at 500mg or higher. I like running test in the 250-300mg/week with other compounds, let them shine.

For instance I love 300mg/week test and 600mg/week primobolan.

Why? There's zero need to do much over 12 weeks.

500 is fine couple with 250-300mg/week of test.

You do not need test at 500mg or higher. I like running test in the 250-300mg/week with other compounds, let them shine.

For instance I love 300mg/week test and 600mg/week primobolan.

Primobolan has the ability to lower estrogen a little bit yeh? Sorta but not as extreme as masteron and proviron?

After a few years blasting/cruising my aromatisation seems to have changed. That even taking a proviron can lower my estrogen too much it seems very strange. So it's kept me to a low test and non aromatising steroid usage, for stability.
That was from a couple years blasting with 3 or 4 week cruises. 750 test, 500 tren, dbol, .25 adex and caber and I was always Fucking amazing... Then bazaam!
Maybe over the years the body tried to adapt to the constant high testosterone and now idk... Have to stick to other stuff, which isn't bad.

I have primobolan tried to run 1g test and 400 primo, no ai, and holy shit dry skin, low estro sides. No ai
Dry flaky skin on my cock... And it's all legit home-brew. So I just fuk it, over it, low test and tbol/anavar/winstrol/tren for me. And Iv tried many things, can't even take a proviron.

So just stability for me is so key right now.

Owhhj as for eq only tried it once, it's mostly just a finishing compound for veins? And I got a weird anxiety from it so I only tried it once.

If u were gonna run eq it would be an add on to like solid dose of tren, winstrol whatever else, then let the eq pop the veins?
Thats what I thought.

Primobolan has the ability to lower estrogen a little bit yeh? Sorta but not as extreme as masteron and proviron?

After a few years blasting/cruising my aromatisation seems to have changed. That even taking a proviron can lower my estrogen too much it seems very strange. So it's kept me to a low test and non aromatising steroid usage, for stability.
That was from a couple years blasting with 3 or 4 week cruises. 750 test, 500 tren, dbol, .25 adex and caber and I was always Fucking amazing... Then bazaam!
Maybe over the years the body tried to adapt to the constant high testosterone and now idk... Have to stick to other stuff, which isn't bad.

I have primobolan tried to run 1g test and 400 primo, no ai, and holy shit dry skin, low estro sides. No ai
Dry flaky skin on my cock... And it's all legit home-brew. So I just fuk it, over it, low test and tbol/anavar/winstrol/tren for me. And Iv tried many things, can't even take a proviron.

So just stability for me is so key right now.

Owhhj as for eq only tried it once, it's mostly just a finishing compound for veins? And I got a weird anxiety from it so I only tried it once.

If u were gonna run eq it would be an add on to like solid dose of tren, winstrol whatever else, then let the eq pop the veins?
Thats what I thought.

Honestly not sure if primobolan can have anti-estrogen effects? Not saying it doesnt just I haven't heard that like I have for mast and proviron.

See im in the other boat I need an AI at even a 250-300mg/week dose of test or any other aromatizing compound. At 250-300mg/week im usually running 7.5mg-10mg every other day of aromasin to keep in the healthy estrogen range.

Thats crazy though 1gram test and 400 primo no AI and low estro sides!

I hear you on stability. Im the same way I like to run about 1 cycle a year (im 38 and not on TRT) and the rest of the year its PCT and sarms.

I wouldnt run EQ as stand alone either. I have seen some people do it but I dont see the reasoning not running at least a low dose test dosage unless you cant run compounds that aromatize.

people think EQ has to be ran at crazy high dosages and for a long time because they don't understand the compound

it is not going to pack on a bunch of sloppy water weight

So you think 12 weeks would do it? My cut will be done long before 15 weeks so if I could get away with 12 I would. Not trying to pack on a bunch of size. I got up to a pretty lean 193 and I don't feel good that heavy. I snore at that weight and feel slow. I honestly prefer a shredded 170. Got a little ways to go to get there but I feel great at that weight though many would consider that to be really small.

I hope you are running test as well? 500 is a good place to start. See how you like it at 8 weeks

So you think 12 weeks would do it? My cut will be done long before 15 weeks so if I could get away with 12 I would. Not trying to pack on a bunch of size. I got up to a pretty lean 193 and I don't feel good that heavy. I snore at that weight and feel slow. I honestly prefer a shredded 170. Got a little ways to go to get there but I feel great at that weight though many would consider that to be really small.

if your goal is to put on 20 pounds of bloat then pick something else

if you want quality gains then yes 12 weeks is perfectly fine. Rome wasn't built overnight so not sure why guys think 1 cycle is supposed to be the end all. nobody runs 1 cycle and reaches their fitness goals and just stops anyway, this is a lifelong war

I hope you are running test as well? 500 is a good place to start. See how you like it at 8 weeks

Running test at 500mg. May lower it. Last time I tried 500 I couldn't deal with the side effect but 400 doesn't do a lot for me. It takes 300 just to put my test levels in a high normal range.

Running test at 500mg. May lower it. Last time I tried 500 I couldn't deal with the side effect but 400 doesn't do a lot for me. It takes 300 just to put my test levels in a high normal range.

If 300 puts you normal then 500 should be good man

if your goal is to put on 20 pounds of bloat then pick something else

if you want quality gains then yes 12 weeks is perfectly fine. Rome wasn't built overnight so not sure why guys think 1 cycle is supposed to be the end all. nobody runs 1 cycle and reaches their fitness goals and just stops anyway, this is a lifelong war

Sounds good to me. Really just trying to drop a conservative 3-4 points off my body fat and if I put on 3 pounds of muscle and add a little vascularity along the way I would consider it a successful cycle. It's been a year or so since I've been 110% committed to a diet and holy shit what a difference it makes. Fat is just slowly sliding off in all the right places. Noticing weekly changes in definition and hunger is in check. Been slowly shaping my body for the last 7 years and have really focused on my shoulders and upper back for the last year. This cut feels like it will put me where I set out to be and I'm really excited about it. Probably don't even need to be running anything to get there at this point but figured it wouldn't hurt

The EQ dose of 500 mg per week is fine for a bigger guy, though your test is way to high, especially for a cut. You're under 200 lbs, so... you really don't need that much. Save your gear and money for another cycle. Run EQ at 400, test no more than 300, in fact I'd keep it at 250 mg, but that's just me. You could throw in another cutting compound at moderate dosage like winstrol or tren

The EQ dose of 500 mg per week is fine for a bigger guy, though your test is way to high, especially for a cut. You're under 200 lbs, so... you really don't need that much. Save your gear and money for another cycle. Run EQ at 400, test no more than 300, in fact I'd keep it at 250 mg, but that's just me. You could throw in another cutting compound at moderate dosage like winstrol or tren

Testosterone dosing doesn’t go by weight.

4th week in. Have had some interesting side effects. The EQ anxiety is real for me. Worrying about completely random things. Not too bad but it's there. It's fucking with my sleep. I wake up momentarily, look at clock, feels like I blink and look at clock again and an hour has gone by. It's a strange sensation. Having extremely vivid dreams that wake me up as well. That side effect I don't mind though. Also feel wired at different times throughout the day. Kind of like a manic episode that bipolar people experience. Its not noticable to anyone but me and actually makes me quite productive at work during those times. Test is finally starting to do its thing. Workouts are slowly getting crazier by the day now.

4th week in. Have had some interesting side effects. The EQ anxiety is real for me. Worrying about completely random things. Not too bad but it's there. It's fucking with my sleep. I wake up momentarily, look at clock, feels like I blink and look at clock again and an hour has gone by. It's a strange sensation. Having extremely vivid dreams that wake me up as well. That side effect I don't mind though. Also feel wired at different times throughout the day. Kind of like a manic episode that bipolar people experience. Its not noticable to anyone but me and actually makes me quite productive at work during those times. Test is finally starting to do its thing. Workouts are slowly getting crazier by the day now.

we just recorded an EQ podcast talking about anxiety, should be out in the next week or two, be sure to check that out

EQ can do that to me as well. I’m very impatient on it usually. You’re not running tren too are you?

Back
Top Bottom