Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: First esarms Order!

  1. #11
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    226
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Just received my first order from esarms and I gotta say the process was flawless! I placed the order Monday received several updates along the way and it arrived via USPS today.

    Obviously I can't speak to the product quality yet but wanted to give props on the ordering and shipping process!

    They even threw in some M1-MK and Cardazol which I was not expecting. Honestly not sure if or how I will run them yet. They seem relatively new and I haven't seen much feedback on here about them. I'm careful about what I put in my body so I'll have to do a little more research first.
    What did you order and where are you located?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,564
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Definitely happy so far though. It was here in 4 day, can't beat that!
    bro so whats your cycle plan?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  3. #13
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19,020
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Just received my first order from esarms and I gotta say the process was flawless! I placed the order Monday received several updates along the way and it arrived via USPS today.

    Obviously I can't speak to the product quality yet but wanted to give props on the ordering and shipping process!

    They even threw in some M1-MK and Cardazol which I was not expecting. Honestly not sure if or how I will run them yet. They seem relatively new and I haven't seen much feedback on here about them. I'm careful about what I put in my body so I'll have to do a little more research first.
    Nice. You based in the US?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  4. #14
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    128
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Nice. You based in the US?
    Yep...in FL

  5. #15
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    128
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro so whats your cycle plan?
    Going to run 25mg Ostarine and 20mg Cardarine daily throwing in 10mg Sten before workouts. Goal is to get down to 10% bf in 10-12 weeks.

  6. #16
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,564
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Going to run 25mg Ostarine and 20mg Cardarine daily throwing in 10mg Sten before workouts. Goal is to get down to 10% bf in 10-12 weeks.
    bro add some cardazol daily with m1mk...how you timing them on cycle?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED



    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  7. #17
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    128
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro add some cardazol daily with m1mk...how you timing them on cycle?
    I work out first thing in the morning. I plan to take the Osta 2x a day because I read it can have a slightly shorter half life. The Cardarine and Sten I'll take once a day as soon as I wake up. Will likely only take Sten on workout days.

    I'm thinking about throwing in the Cardazol and M1-MK. Like I said previously it wasn't in my plans and I don't know much about it. I didn't order it, esarms threw it in. I have read some of Dylan's information on it so I'll probably try it out.

    I've heard that stims with steroids can be dangerous because of the strain on your heart. No risk with stims and sarms?

  8. #18
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,219
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I work out first thing in the morning. I plan to take the Osta 2x a day because I read it can have a slightly shorter half life. The Cardarine and Sten I'll take once a day as soon as I wake up. Will likely only take Sten on workout days.

    I'm thinking about throwing in the Cardazol and M1-MK. Like I said previously it wasn't in my plans and I don't know much about it. I didn't order it, esarms threw it in. I have read some of Dylan's information on it so I'll probably try it out.

    I've heard that stims with steroids can be dangerous because of the strain on your heart. No risk with stims and sarms?
    Just stagger the doses throughout the day. Like donít take 7 caps of the cardazol and 6 caps of the m1-mk all at once. I will usually do 2 of each when I wake up before breakfast, eat then every 45 mins take an additional cap of each.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im legit gonna check this company out, how is their RAD 140?

  10. #20
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,219
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by filter View Post
    Im legit gonna check this company out, how is their RAD 140?
    Not sure on the rad140 but Iím running their cardarine and sten and itís top notch so Iíd expect no less with their rad140

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •