Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First esarms Order!

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Just received my first order from esarms and I gotta say the process was flawless! I placed the order Monday received several updates along the way and it arrived via USPS today.

Obviously I can't speak to the product quality yet but wanted to give props on the ordering and shipping process!

They even threw in some M1-MK and Cardazol which I was not expecting. Honestly not sure if or how I will run them yet. They seem relatively new and I haven't seen much feedback on here about them. I'm careful about what I put in my body so I'll have to do a little more research first.

Nice bro! Thats what i like to hear! Here’s instructions on the banned nutrition products.

Banned Nutrition Product Info...
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...rg/forums/showthread.php?t=66144&share_type=t

Awesome thanks Dylan! I'll post a review once I'm on my cycle. I'm going to drop 3-5% more bf on my own just to make sure I've got my diet, sleep and training dialed in, and then I'm going to train like a mad man for a 12 week cycle. I'm about 20% now, goal is 10%.

- - - Updated - - -

I have like 16 bottles of esarms now. I’m loving the cardarine and sten!

Glad to hear bro! I'm going to be running cardarine and ostabolic using sten pre-workout.

Just received my first order from esarms and I gotta say the process was flawless! I placed the order Monday received several updates along the way and it arrived via USPS today.

Obviously I can't speak to the product quality yet but wanted to give props on the ordering and shipping process!

They even threw in some M1-MK and Cardazol which I was not expecting. Honestly not sure if or how I will run them yet. They seem relatively new and I haven't seen much feedback on here about them. I'm careful about what I put in my body so I'll have to do a little more research first.

bro esarms is golden...ton of logs...u see it?

bro esarms is golden...ton of logs...u see it?

Oh yea bro, I've seen the logs and reviews. I'm not concerned about whether it is legit, I'm just saying that I can't give honest feedback until I try it. Definitely happy so far though. It was here in 4 day, can't beat that!

Keep us updated on how things are rolling. I'd be nice to see some before and after pics as well but that's obviously up to you.

Awesome to hear bro. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy that cycle!

What did you order and where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. You based in the US?

bro add some cardazol daily with m1mk...how you timing them on cycle?

I work out first thing in the morning. I plan to take the Osta 2x a day because I read it can have a slightly shorter half life. The Cardarine and Sten I'll take once a day as soon as I wake up. Will likely only take Sten on workout days.

I'm thinking about throwing in the Cardazol and M1-MK. Like I said previously it wasn't in my plans and I don't know much about it. I didn't order it, esarms threw it in. I have read some of Dylan's information on it so I'll probably try it out.

I've heard that stims with steroids can be dangerous because of the strain on your heart. No risk with stims and sarms?

I work out first thing in the morning. I plan to take the Osta 2x a day because I read it can have a slightly shorter half life. The Cardarine and Sten I'll take once a day as soon as I wake up. Will likely only take Sten on workout days.

I'm thinking about throwing in the Cardazol and M1-MK. Like I said previously it wasn't in my plans and I don't know much about it. I didn't order it, esarms threw it in. I have read some of Dylan's information on it so I'll probably try it out.

I've heard that stims with steroids can be dangerous because of the strain on your heart. No risk with stims and sarms?

Just stagger the doses throughout the day. Like don’t take 7 caps of the cardazol and 6 caps of the m1-mk all at once. I will usually do 2 of each when I wake up before breakfast, eat then every 45 mins take an additional cap of each.

Back
Top Bottom