Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First ever cycle

SAYANH

Registered
Hi Team,

This is my first ever cycle.Before I put forward my goal etc,following are my stats

Height 5.5 ft
Wt 68 kg
Bf around 18 percent.
Age 25

During my college years i used to lift and did so for around 4 years.once I started working i had to leave gym for time constraints.
Recently i changed my workplace and again started working out and within a time of 5 months was able to reach to following

110 kg deadlift for 3-4 reps
Squat around 80-90 kg 5 reps

I had previously supplemented with creatine for strength gains but i want to gain more.I love to train heavy,my work outs revolve around complex workouts and medium rep range. My diet is till now about 120-150gm protein a day with matching clean carbs n fats.
I want to keep my goal realistic and a 5 kg gain would be great(not counting the water weights). I do not need a lean physique rather want to bulk up. Planned initially to run dbol 300mg/week and sustanon 4-500 mg/week but saw a few posts stating sustanon itself is good enough for first cycle.

Also confused whether i should run clomid or nolva or arimidex and whether it needs to be run through the cycle or just as pct? And will hcg be must?
Also what other supplements i need..like magnesium (or say.. taurine in case of a clen cycle).

Any detail help/advise would be great.please provide any references if you want me to go through the same.

**Any one from india can also pitch in with good brands as well**

I would give it a little longer than 5 months back in the gym before jumping on a cycle. I am glad to see you are focused on diet and consistent training again.

When you are ready for the cycle I suggest test only. Whether that is sust, Test E, or Test C doesn't really matter. I would run it like this:

Weeks 1-12
Test 500mg
Aromasin 10mg EOD

PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

As for a source, I would recommend Roid Mass in your case. I sent you a discount code via PM.

Exactly what Masonic said. Test only is preferred for a first cycle. If you MUST use an oral, dbol or tbol are okay choices. Keep the dose low as you don't know how you'll react to the side effects. Don't bother with clen at the moment. If you're bulking, then bulk. Don't try to do a cycle where you want to do everything at once. Focus on your goal is my opinion. There are plenty of sources that will ship worldwide. Please look in the source section for further information.

Test enanthate or cypionate is probably a better choice than sustanon for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Drink a gallon of water a day too.

thank you for your kind reply.

I would give it a little longer than 5 months back in the gym before jumping on a cycle. I am glad to see you are focused on diet and consistent training again.

When you are ready for the cycle I suggest test only. Whether that is sust, Test E, or Test C doesn't really matter. I would run it like this:

Weeks 1-12
Test 500mg
Aromasin 10mg EOD

PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

As for a source, I would recommend Roid Mass in your case. I sent you a discount code via PM.

thank you for your kind reply.Indian customs have some issue with SERMS or even WHEY per se..hence a non serm PCT would be of great help.

Also,is there any particular bodyfat recommendations?I am eating as much clean as possible but not really something that gives abs..nor do I plan to do something as such either..
I would rather squat 150+ kg and deadlift about the same or even more and gain some nice girth and my goals are oriented to that only.
Do you think 500mg for 12 weeks would help? Any particular test?short ester..long ester..blend..?
Please elaborate

like masonic and vallieflag said for a 1st cycle only test would be the best option, while you are from india you shouldn have any problem with gear ( i would choose pharma grade Enth from Pakistan if its still made there, but watch out for fakes made in your country :) )

Anyone knows good indian test inhectible brands?

Your best option would be to check the source reviews section on the board and see what comes up. I know the approved source Roid Mass ships internationally -> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=56c1c38261f70

@Masonic bodybuilder gave you some great advice. In this video I explain how to properly run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The aromasin and everything you need for the perfect PCT protocol you can order from n2bm.com, sarms1.com and ag-guys.com. All 3 companies ship internationally.

bud I know you are short in height but with you weighing under 150 pounds with that much body fat there really isn't very much muscle on your frame.. you MUST build a proper base first before using steroids !! very important.. otherwise you will just spin your wheels and go nowhere.

get on a consistent workout program and diet and get your body fat down and muscle mass up

Back
Top Bottom