Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ever Test E Cycle

greenteam87

Registered
Hello first below are my stats.
30 yo
159 weight
5’11” height
BF% around 15%
Body type is average shape maybe slightly above.

I am running Test E 250mg every 3 days. (Per recommendation from friend who has already run cycle) I am only running test and nothing else. I am working out every other day and eating like a horse. I am on week 3 now. I have not noticed any negative side affects only the good ones so far. Lol at the begging of cycle I weighed 152 so I have gained 7lbs so far. Should I be running something else? Stacking? How long should I run cycle? I’ve heard any where from 10-15 weeks. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Post cycle advice welcomed as well. I want to maximize this first cycle as I heard it will be the best? Thank you for your time and responses.

First cycle i would stay around the 10-12 week range. Take some fish oil and drink at least a gallon of water a day
Also i hope you have a AI for Gyno and PCT of pharm grade Nolva and Clomid.

First cycle i would stay around the 10-12 week range. Take some fish oil and drink at least a gallon of water a day
Also i hope you have a AI for Gyno and PCT of pharm grade Nolva and Clomid.

Okay what do you recommend for AI. Again I’m very new to this. My buddy didn’t run AI said he had no problems but I want to do it right. I’m on RM do they carry something? Also looking into PCT that’s why I’m trying to find best way to go now. Thank you for your input Alliance P.

I agree with Mobster, I would have liked a Better Base (more muscle).
Before starting any Cycle.
But since you already Pulled-the-Trigger.

A Test Only Cycle is the way to go for any Novice.
And it's your choice, either 10 or 12 Weeks, depending on how you are feeling...................... JP
P.S.
Are you taking an AI.
And do you have your PCT planned out, and the products on-hand.

Yea you and me both have always been a trim guy. I haven’t been able to put on weight since getting out of military in 2009. Lol Thank you for your input as well Mobster!

Okay what do you recommend for AI. Again I’m very new to this. My buddy didn’t run AI said he had no problems but I want to do it right. I’m on RM do they carry something? Also looking into PCT that’s why I’m trying to find best way to go now. Thank you for your input Alliance P.

Not running AI is foolish. First off it's a roll of the dice every time you don't as you still risk potential side effects. Why take a risk? Secondly there's a fallacy of not using an AI 'in case it inhibits my gains'. By what percentile? 5 or 10% So what. Lose the extra pound of two you might have gained vs next to no side effects.

I agree with Mobster, I would have liked a Better Base (more muscle).
Before starting any Cycle.
But since you already Pulled-the-Trigger.

A Test Only Cycle is the way to go for any Novice.
And it's your choice, either 10 or 12 Weeks, depending on how you are feeling...................... JP
P.S.
Are you taking an AI.
And do you have your PCT planned out, and the products on-hand.

Again yes I would of like to have more weight but this is just my body type. No AI like I told Alliance P. My buddy didn’t run and he did fine so he didn’t say to use yes or no. That’s why I’m coming to the experts! What do you recommend for AI? Thank you for your time and input JP!

Not running AI is foolish. First off it's a roll of the dice every time you don't as you still risk potential side effects. Why take a risk? Secondly there's a fallacy of not using an AI 'in case it inhibits my gains'. By what percentile? 5 or 10% So what. Lose the extra pound of two you might have gained vs next to no side effects.

Not trying to be foolish. Maybe a little ignorant to this whole thing. Again looking for advice. Thank you for the warning. I appreciate that very much. What do you recommend for AI?

Hello first below are my stats.
30 yo
159 weight
5’11” height
BF% around 15%
Body type is average shape maybe slightly above.

I am running Test E 250mg every 3 days. (Per recommendation from friend who has already run cycle) I am only running test and nothing else. I am working out every other day and eating like a horse. I am on week 3 now. I have not noticed any negative side affects only the good ones so far. Lol at the begging of cycle I weighed 152 so I have gained 7lbs so far. Should I be running something else? Stacking? How long should I run cycle? I’ve heard any where from 10-15 weeks. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Post cycle advice welcomed as well. I want to maximize this first cycle as I heard it will be the best? Thank you for your time and responses.

How do you do, greenteam87?

My observations are that you began your cycle while carrying too much fat (bulking cycles should be commenced while carrying no more than 12% body fat); that you're running too much test' (I recommend 500mgs per week); that most of the 7lbs you have gained consists of water precisely because you are running too much test' and without an AI; and that you need to be taking 12.5mgs of aromasin EOD.

Too, what are your plans for your PCT? And are you currently in possession of some type of AI as well as clomid and nolvadex?

Finally, you say that you are "eating like a horse," but what exactly does your diet look like? And are you journaling your daily eating habits?

^^^ the problem is look how much you gained already

you think that is great but it is awful. all that strain you are putting on your body is going to come back to bite you. you are on pace to gain 3 pounds per week. not only are you going to strain your organs but you will put tremendous pressure on your soft tissues and joints. plus when you come off you will deflate like a balloon back down and lose it all

you need to build a proper base before using steroids. i'm a half foot shorter than you and weigh 15 pounds more than you off gear with less body fat. i mean come on bro, you had no muscle to start with. gotta build a base.

when you finish this cycle i hope you realize that you have a lot of natty gains to make and will stay away from steroids until then.

when you, [greenteam87], finish this cycle i hope you realize that you have a lot of natty gains to make and will stay away from steroids until then.

I concur quite vociferously.

I personally agree with @stevesmi and would wait until you have built a better base before running a steroid cycle but if you want to do it - I'll help you do it in the safest way possible

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I personally agree with @stevesmi and would wait until you have built a better base before running a steroid cycle but if you want to do it - I'll help you do it in the safest way possible

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thank you. Your post has been very helpful. Video and PCT info is great.

Back
Top Bottom