Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first heavy cycle tips back at the gym

smallmouse

Registered
I will be reopening up my gym in the coming days and they promoted me to manager because everyone else quit. I get to workout 24/7 in the gym and there is a place in the back i can lay down for naps and such so this is a great opportunity and i want to take advantage of it. i am debating on what cycle i should go on because i want to make sure i get big and strong for the new members and they know who is boss. any cycle tips?

well all steroids are a tool to make you bigger and stronger

if you want to intimitate peopel then tren is best but not good for newbs. honestly as gym manager just don't be a dick, seems like they are all dicks and people will love you

Why do you want to get big and strong fir the new members. I promise they dont give a fuck. They arent there for you

If I was a gym manager, I would aim to be jacked and tan - with a focus on aesthetics. Why? Simple, so that you can more easily pickup hot girls that train there or work there.

Also, having a physique that is clearly enhanced, but not quite full on bodybuilder big will be more appealing to a much larger clientele base. Bodybuilders will respect your physique, fighters will notice your size, and women will like it better than if you are straight SWOLE - which only a small percentage of women like, even the fitness babes.

But that's just my opinion.

What and how much you need to take will depend on your height, bone and muscle structure, the quality and consistency of your DIET and training, and whether or not you get enough rest to really grow. You don't need to train more than 3 days a week, 4 tops for maximal gains. Most natural guys, even those with killer genetics would be best served training 2-3x a week, so on gear I'd say 3-4x a week depending on what your natural tolerance to exercise volume and frequency is like.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Back
Top Bottom