Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The First of Many Major Supplement Giveways, Shortstack Style.

shortstack

Hey Guys What's up??

I have the opportunity to run a bottle of Forged Steel and keep a log here to let you guys know how it works.

Little about me. I'm sitting 186lbs right now a somewhere around 12-15% bodyfat. I'm a whopping 5-6" so I look huge, haha Just kidding. I competed in a Natural BB contest in 2010 and have been trying to make size improvements since then. Got the idea to try a Push pull Power Lift meet in October of this year and am training for that now. My diet is fairly clean for a PL but not great for a BB.

Just an idea for basic lifts, and I did all of these as thought I was in a PL meet.
Bench Press 305
Squat 405
Dead Lift 470
Military Press 195

I will post up my workouts for the day and a video of the last set. Meals area really hard for me to regulate with almost 3 year old girl and another baby on the way, I have a tough time dedicating alot of time to food prep but as an idea here is the breakdown from Friday.

Poptart pre and post workout along with 5 liver tabs pre workout. (I was rushed and had to grab what I had this is not normal for me.)
Bfast 5 Whole eggs & 1/2 cup oatmeal
Lunch Lasagne ( Normally chicken and rice or a couple pb&j on locally made wheat bread)
Snack Protein Bar
Another Lunch Lasagna (Working the leftovers)
Snack of Peaches, Grapes, Apple with Peanut Butter w/ my daughter)
Diner Rice and beans w/ homemade tortillas (My wife is from Nicaragua and makes a traditional meal every now and then)

As I said it's not great but I'm never between meals without food and probably need to supplement with some protein shakes/ weight gainers just to fill in.

Sups include the basics, Pre workout, Creatine, Betalanine, BCAA's. I'm going to switch up and take EAA's instead of the bcaa and also kick in some glutamine. This and Forged Steel is my stack. I'll take a few pictures so you guys can see where I'm starting at. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll keep you guys up to date on how the Forged steel works for me.

Jeremy

UNSTOPPABLE! Forged Steel brings the ultimate in male enhancement; with its powerful combination of vaso-dilators combined with a stunning blend of all-natural testosterone optimizers including Nettle Leaf and Tribulus. Maca and Oyster Extract boost libido while Forged Steel's formula goes to work making you the warrior she's been dreaming of! In addition to its clear male enhancement properties, users have also reported increased muscular vascularity and better gym lifts.

Subbed for this bro...just FYI, also be sure to be trying this out on your girlfriend, that is where I really felt this product...my wife enjoyed it a lot, and will be picking up another bottle soon!

Enjoy!!!

sub'd

Subbing, thanks for putting this log up :)
Forged Steel has been getting a lot of positive hype lately and for good reasons!

UNSTOPPABLE! Forged Steel brings the ultimate in male enhancement; with its powerful combination of vaso-dilators combined with a stunning blend of all-natural testosterone optimizers including Nettle Leaf and Tribulus. Maca and Oyster Extract boost libido while Forged Steel's formula goes to work making you the warrior she's been dreaming of! In addition to its clear male enhancement properties, users have also reported increased muscular vascularity and better gym lifts.

Subbed for this bro...just FYI, also be sure to be trying this out on your girlfriend, that is where I really felt this product...my wife enjoyed it a lot, and will be picking up another bottle soon!

Enjoy!!!

Thanks MA. My wife is about 5 month pregnant with our second so as of yet, I haven't had the chance... hahaha It's true what they say that kids have radar. The second I get close to my wife, here comes my daughter, lol

Thanks MA. My wife is about 5 month pregnant with our second so as of yet, I haven't had the chance... hahaha It's true what they say that kids have radar. The second I get close to my wife, here comes my daughter, lol

Ain't that the truth...but you have to love all the affection!

So I started taking the suggested 2 tabs a day and I'm doing one at 8am and one at 8pm. First day was on a non training day, 4th of July. Haven't noticed much yet but I expect to notice something within the next week or so.

Here is how the training went today.

Matt Video
Work Out Videos :: 340 x 12 07/06/2012 video by shortstack74 - Photobucket

Jeremy Video
Work Out Videos :: 365 x 10 07/06/2012 video by shortstack74 - Photobucket

Deadlift
6 sets
3 warm up sets
175x5, 215x5, 255x3
3 working with the last set going for reps.
275 x 5, 320 x 5, 365 x 10

Dips superset w/ deads
6 sets 10
UH BO Row135, 155, 1753 sets 10
V-handle Low cable row
3 sets 10 180, 190, 200
Glute Ham Raise GHR
3 sets 10
abs
Ball Crunches: as many as you can get in 2 minutes this is intensity go for it while a partner times you and counts.
Lost count today.

Felt good on deads althought I would have liked a couple more. Starting to really get into the flow of this system and looking forward to the next round. May try and work in a Chiro visit as well as a massage every 2 weeks or so to keep everything in place and ready for the next week.

Jeremy

Subbed..looking foward to your honest results..sj

Day 5 so far on the Forged Steel.

Matt Video
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/g...t=c8c2db3d.mp4

Forgot to record my lift today.

Warm up
110x5, 140x5, 164x3

Working
195x3, 220x3, 250x9 (Failed on my attempt for 10)

Bench superset w/
Chin Ups
6 sets x 10 reps

BO Rows
155, 175, 195 all x 10

super set
1 sets to failure crunches
1 set to failure reverse crunches

CGBP
205, 215, 220 x 10

Skull Crushers
3 sets 95 x 10

Today was a good training day and I'm fairly happy with the last working set. It will be nice with the FS to see how it helps me get through thesedays in perticular. I'm getting into a point with the 5/3/1 that I'm closer to my real 1rm for my working sets and the weight is heavy so the extra test boost should help.

Seems like every time I use a Test booster I don't get alot of the "male enhancement" benefits, so I'll be anxious to see what happens in another week on it. Usually takes me about a week or so to really see the benefits from supplements so stay tuned.

Jeremy

Cool mam
N, cant wait to see how it goes..sj

Squat Day

Matt's Video (He killed it again today)
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/g...t=c802f8eb.mp4

Jeremys Video
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/g...t=ae6bde97.mp4

Warm up
146x5, 185 x 5, 220 x 3
Working
260x3, 295x3, 330x8
Superset w/
Dips 6 sets x 10

Good Mornings 135
3 sets 10-12
Leg ext 110, 120, 130 3 sets 15
Leg Curl 110, 120, 130 3 sets 12
Abs Hanging leg raises
3 sets to failure

Great squat day and Matt really kick some ass on the squats. He gets below parallel so when we go to a full out meet, he should do great.

I'll be out traveling next week and it sucks becuse we'll be at the 5/3/1+ week and I feel like that is the one I look forward to the most. I'll try and get in where I can and may hit up a few guys I know from those areas to see if there are any decent places to go that I can get a good heavy workout in. I'll be in Nashville, TN and in Alabama.

Leg day looked good. I tried to watch your above photobucket but it said page not found. Anyway, keep KTS bro..SJ

Matt Videos
Work Out Videos :: 140 x 10 07/12/2012 video by shortstack74 - Photobucket

Jeremys Video
Work Out Videos :: 170x8.5 07/12/2012 video by shortstack74 - Photobucket

Thursday 195 1rm / 175 90%1rm
Standing shoulder press
Warm up 70x5, 90x5, 105x 3
Working 125x3, 140x3, 160x8Superset w/
Chin ups x 10
Kroc rows 3x15 105, 110, 115
Cgbp 3x8 205 x 3 sets
Rope spreads 3x10
Abs kneeling preacher 3x failure

Another good day but the weights are starting to get heavier. I was hitting 10+ reps but now I'm down to around 8. I'll deal with it and get stronger.

Jeremy

Got the videos bro, nice work and good updates so far..sj

Thanks SJ. Im out of town for work so I'll get the tread updated once I get back. Everything is going well and I have new PR's for the week and that's always a plus.

Jeremy

Thanks SJ. Im out of town for work so I'll get the tread updated once I get back. Everything is going well and I have new PR's for the week and that's always a plus.

Jeremy

Glad things are going well, man.

Back
Top Bottom