Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Nandrolone Cycle PCT questions

Then why would anyone use it in PCT if they used it on cycle as they should?

>

Read my post and you'll know exactly why. There is no reason to avoid using aromasin in PCT. It will only help you recover and takes the possibility of estrogen becoming an issue completely out of the equation.

If I run Aromasin instead of Adex on cycle would I need to still use Aromison in PCT even though I've been on it for 8 weeks? Wouldn't there be little to no risk of estro rebound by then?

no but aromasin is still beneficial in pct

Absolutely not. Aromasin does not cause any of those side effects
Those are side effects of low E which could happen with Aromasin while taking nothing that aromatizes. But I'll run it and just d/c if my estro crashes completely which I doubt will happen. Even if it does, that should signal my body to produce more test to aromatize to estro. Seems like the positives outweigh the potential negatives. The AI in PCT debate seems to be going strong on many boards. Thanks for your input bros.

>

Also important here is that I'm not taking Nolva due to the NPP so Aromasin will replace that to compete for receptors so Clomid can focus on LH, FSH rather than blocking estrogen receptors.

>

Yes aromasin is especially good for pct because as Steve said, it's suicidal and prevent rebound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always use aromasin.. Does it job nicely

Back
Top Bottom