Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First RoidMass order

Lxkalel

I placed my first order today with RoidMass and I already feel great about it because of my interactions with Tadeas. I must have emailed him 5 or 6 times in 3 hours with questions. Each time he responded within minutes with a very positive “happy to help attitude.”

Before I ordered from them I exhausted the search bar and mostly everyone was happy with them and a few were cautious. If there's anyone here who’s considering ordering from them but are not 100% sold on them, I’ll keep updating this post during the process and share some pictures when my package arrives.

I purchased their EQ, aromasin, nolvadex, and clomid. (I already had the Test and Tbol).

@Tadeas is a good dude. Super friendly and also super knowledgable about steroids.

He is the roid mass rep for the forum so if any members have any questions about roid mass - you can send him a PM and he will help you out with ordering.

Woke up this morning with a notification that my payment had been picked up and an email from Tadeas.

All in under 12 hours which is significantly faster than how it’s explained on the website on the website. Impressive.

I’m pumped to see my status change from payment received to order being processed hopefully today!

I’m not starting until January so when everything gets here, it will just be sitting in my dresser drawer taunting me lol

I'm going to be placing my order soon too.... Tadeas is nice and responds super fast... I originally was going to get SARMs, but at $300+ stacking price points I feel like I should give roids another try.

I’m pumped to see my status change from payment received to order being processed hopefully today!

I’m not starting until January so when everything gets here, it will just be sitting in my dresser drawer taunting me lol

It is exciting! Just be patient, it will arrive and you will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to be placing my order soon too.... Tadeas is nice and responds super fast... I originally was going to get SARMs, but at $300+ stacking price points I feel like I should give roids another try.

brother tadeas takes care of the evo family....

Early thanksgiving present this morning. I woke up with an email that my order has been shipped!!

I’m really curious to see their packing technique. About 12 or 13 years ago I ordered from this guy in Canada and his packaging was so good I thought he ripped me off lol.

And 4 days later it’s already in the US! Holy shit that was fast. I just randomly went on usps tracking and it’s at the regional facility. Unreal !!

I just got an email alert that my package is being delivered today. That makes 7 days from when it was shipped. Hopefully if it shows up for I get home, my wife doesn’t miss the mailman today.

Once I get my hands on it I’ll confirm the contents of the order and give my thoughts on the packaging without giving up too many details on a public forum. If someone can tell me how to post a picture I will do that as well.

I got my package today! That’s a 12 day turnaround from the day I placed the order/sent the money. The packing was “ok”. There’s something on the outside (not going into detail on a public forum) that you can easily tell if the box was tampered with/opened. The packing inside was secure but nothing special to make it “discreet”.

I’ve ordered from a source in the past that was so good at his packaging that at first glance I thought he ripped me off. It was that good.

I won’t be doing this cycle until sometime in July so I won’t be able to comment on the quality of the product.

Speed of service 5/5
Customer service 5/5
Packing 3/5

Overall it was a good experience and I recommend giving RoidMass a chance.

I got my package today! That’s a 12 day turnaround from the day I placed the order/sent the money. The packing was “ok”. There’s something on the outside (not going into detail on a public forum) that you can easily tell if the box was tampered with/opened. The packing inside was secure but nothing special to make it “discreet”.

I’ve ordered from a source in the past that was so good at his packaging that at first glance I thought he ripped me off. It was that good.

I won’t be doing this cycle until sometime in July so I won’t be able to comment on the quality of the product.

Speed of service 5/5
Customer service 5/5
Packing 3/5

brother...good to hear...tadeas from roidmass takes care of our evo brothers and sisters...

Speed of service 5/5
Customer service 5/5
Packing 3/5

Good to hear

Speed of service 5/5
Customer service 5/5
Packing 3/5

hey man, glad to hear you're happy. :) I actually pack the way I do because I have a special shipping channel that's not checked. :) Steve can confirm I deliver in 10-12 biz days which is hard to even do domestic with all the delays. That's my special way so no hiding needed. It's safer for client and safer long term.

Back
Top Bottom