bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First RPN cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'v also contacted Royal men hormone therapy and will probably go get T levels to tested.will also keep updated with results

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are making a very large mistake using this at 21 years old... good luck, you are going to need it... you are setting yourself up for a future of nothing but long term issues... this is a HORRIBLE decision but you are going to have to live with it... ive argued with too many guys with NO experience that think they know everything at 20-21 years old in the past so im not going to bother... good luck

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Too young for steroids

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude you are 20 years old and undersized. Right now you shouldn't be using any type of anabolic. You need to build a good solid natural foundation first and wait like 4 to 5 more years

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Firstly, I'm not using gear yet. Was debating prohormone cycle.secondly, I'm early 20s with low testosterone due to a diagnosed medical condition, i have testicular/gonad issue.hence why i may be getting test cyp. From a hormone clinic. And lastly, the RPN came in,it seams legit.unopened bottle with plastic security wrap on lid. Supplement facts: 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol.10mg per capsule,90 capsules in bottle.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And if i was to run the cycle, could someone give me advice on a adequate cycle support and pct. Novadex,clomid?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucaG View Post
    And if i was to run the cycle, could someone give me advice on a adequate cycle support and pct. Novadex,clomid?
    No need. Do a quick search for our Perfect PCT sticky - read and apply.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Firstly, I'm not using gear yet. Was debating prohormone cycle.secondly, I'm early 20s with low testosterone due to a diagnosed medical condition, i have testicular/gonad issue.hence why i may be getting test cyp. From a hormone clinic. And lastly, the RPN came in,it seams legit.unopened bottle with plastic security wrap on lid. Supplement facts: 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol.10mg per capsule,90 capsules in bottle.
    there has been thousands of young guys who used pro hormones who have seriously fucked themselves up. trust me. don't risk it

they are a lot of times more dangerous than steroids, because when you were younger we could buy them from stores or online with a credit card no problem. 3 years ago they were finally banned which is a good thing. there were tons of guys getting gyno and liver disease from using them. not to mention fucking their HPTA up for life
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thing is none of that has anything to do with what I posted about being too young and too undersized. It's your call what you do, but nothing I condone or advise on. Sorry bud

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    lets see hte update!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12