Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First RPN cycle

LucaG

Registered
Currently awaiting Order of RPN HAVOC,IRON LABS CYCLE SUPPORT/LIVER ASSIST and PCT 350 by DOUBLE DRAGON LABS.
First off, can anyone answer weather or not my CS and PCT should suffice? Or am I missing something.
And secondly i was thinking of a cycle of 30/30/40/40.
I'm 5'10 at approximately 160lbs and my goal is mass gain. I figured epistane would be a decent first cycle experience before I go onto better gear. Advice on a good bulking cycle to run after epi or any experience or knowledge out there to share is more than welcomed and greatly appreciated!

To be honest I am a bit worried about your decision to start your cycle with those stats.
How long have you been training so far and how old are you?

Currently awaiting Order of RPN HAVOC,IRON LABS CYCLE SUPPORT/LIVER ASSIST and PCT 350 by DOUBLE DRAGON LABS.
First off, can anyone answer weather or not my CS and PCT should suffice? Or am I missing something.
And secondly i was thinking of a cycle of 30/30/40/40.
I'm 5'10 at approximately 160lbs and my goal is mass gain. I figured epistane would be a decent first cycle experience before I go onto better gear. Advice on a good bulking cycle to run after epi or any experience or knowledge out there to share is more than welcomed and greatly appreciated!

First off havoc (epistane) was banned a while ago under the pro-hormone ban. No idea where you are getting it but be careful.

Second pct isnt nearly enough. Its a pro-hormones/oral steroid so an over the counter pct isnt going to cut it.

Watch the below its literally on the first page of the anabolics section where you posted this. Tons of info out there that will answer your questions if you do a quick search.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-explained-new-video-dylan-gemelli-66867.html

awm and fella are correct

i would want to know what is in that.. pro hormones were banned 2-3 years ago so not sure what is could be

and 160 pounds at your height.. you relaly don't need anything except a good consistent workout program and eating muscle building foods.. stick to that for the next few years and you will put on good healthy size.

I was training pretty consistently in previous years, wrestling and track and field at a weight of 200. A few years of intrnse partying put my weight at 145 and then i was incarcerated where I lifted religiously.i was released and loss gains made inside. I d also like to put it out there that Iv been told that I could very likely have low T due to a testicular condition i have. I'm a very hard gainer at the age of 20,soon to be 21.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wanted to update,I'm peaking 6 ft,I'm high 5'11. 5'10 was just a guess.not much of a difference I guess though

Is there a way I could test RPN to see what's in it or if it's safe?

post up what is in it.

the original had epistane, if you bought it at GNC i have no clue what it contains.

I was training pretty consistently in previous years, wrestling and track and field at a weight of 200. A few years of intrnse partying put my weight at 145 and then i was incarcerated where I lifted religiously.i was released and loss gains made inside. I d also like to put it out there that Iv been told that I could very likely have low T due to a testicular condition i have. I'm a very hard gainer at the age of 20,soon to be 21.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wanted to update,I'm peaking 6 ft,I'm high 5'11. 5'10 was just a guess.not much of a difference I guess though

So at age 20-21 and your height and weight you dont need steroids/prohormones.

Not judging, looks like you are back on the right track, but partying and getting locked up is going to impact your body significantly. Before even looking at PEDs I would say get back on a regular training protocol and make sure your diet is on point.

Im almost 6'9" and I didnt try anything until age 30 when I dabbled into a few prohormone cycles (which were terrible btw) and then some peptides (probably fake cheap chinese shit as it didnt do much either). 35 is when I started trying Sarms and then into a couple real AAS cycles (test only).

I was able to get to 250 pounds naturally though. I do one cycle of injectable AAS a year and then bridge with SARMs.

If you really think you have low T go see a doctor or run private bloodwork (link in Steves signature) and figure out where you are at and go from there. I just wouldnt touch prohormones at your age man.

Ill post an update about the havoc when I get in mail. Thank you everyone for your input!

I'v also contacted Royal men hormone therapy and will probably go get T levels to tested.will also keep updated with results

you are making a very large mistake using this at 21 years old... good luck, you are going to need it... you are setting yourself up for a future of nothing but long term issues... this is a HORRIBLE decision but you are going to have to live with it... ive argued with too many guys with NO experience that think they know everything at 20-21 years old in the past so im not going to bother... good luck

Dude you are 20 years old and undersized. Right now you shouldn't be using any type of anabolic. You need to build a good solid natural foundation first and wait like 4 to 5 more years

Firstly, I'm not using gear yet. Was debating prohormone cycle.secondly, I'm early 20s with low testosterone due to a diagnosed medical condition, i have testicular/gonad issue.hence why i may be getting test cyp. From a hormone clinic. And lastly, the RPN came in,it seams legit.unopened bottle with plastic security wrap on lid. Supplement facts: 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol.10mg per capsule,90 capsules in bottle.

And if i was to run the cycle, could someone give me advice on a adequate cycle support and pct. Novadex,clomid?

And if i was to run the cycle, could someone give me advice on a adequate cycle support and pct. Novadex,clomid?

No need. Do a quick search for our Perfect PCT sticky - read and apply.

Firstly, I'm not using gear yet. Was debating prohormone cycle.secondly, I'm early 20s with low testosterone due to a diagnosed medical condition, i have testicular/gonad issue.hence why i may be getting test cyp. From a hormone clinic. And lastly, the RPN came in,it seams legit.unopened bottle with plastic security wrap on lid. Supplement facts: 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol.10mg per capsule,90 capsules in bottle.

there has been thousands of young guys who used pro hormones who have seriously fucked themselves up. trust me. don't risk it

they are a lot of times more dangerous than steroids, because when you were younger we could buy them from stores or online with a credit card no problem. 3 years ago they were finally banned which is a good thing. there were tons of guys getting gyno and liver disease from using them. not to mention fucking their HPTA up for life

Thing is none of that has anything to do with what I posted about being too young and too undersized. It's your call what you do, but nothing I condone or advise on. Sorry bud

Back
Top Bottom