Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First RS Transderm Cycle and questions for graduating to Oxandrovar and SARMs cycle

Thor's Hammer

Registered
Hi All!

Newbie here.
I have been reading up about cycles a fair bit and although I have just started my first mild cycle (defined as supplementing with any substance that can cause suppression over time), I would like to start planning my next cycle. I would appreciate your comments and feedback on my current plan.
Beginning Stats
  • 36 years old
  • 186cm tall
  • Weigh 84kg at about 10%
My Target
  • 87-90kg at about 8% body fat level.
  • That’s the target, moving in that direction is generally what I am aiming for.
Training
  • Monday: Legs and light Muay Thai drills
  • Tuesday: Rest
  • Wednesday: BJJ 2 hours
  • Thursday: Chest and Muay Thai drills
  • Friday: BJJ 2 hours
  • Saturday and Sunday: Either 1) Golf or 2) Back and some other light MMA training
Typical day food intake
  • 8am: 2 scoops whey + a banana and some papaya
  • 10am: 1 apple
  • 12pm: One serving Chicken, plate of white rice and a fried egg
  • 3pm: almond snack with fruit 1 serving
  • 5pm: preworkout drink
  • 7pm: whey 1 scoop
  • 9pm: dinner 1 serving brown rice, chicken and egg
  • 11pm: Casein 1 scoop
Currently the supplements I currently use without cycling:
whey, casein, creatine, ALA, Acteyl-L-Carnitine, CLA, Fish Oil, Multivitamins, ZMA, melatonin and 5HTP pretty much daily.
My Current Cycle
I currently have on hand 3 bottles of Test Stack 17, 3 bottles of RS Transaderm, 3 bottles of YohimFlame and 2 bottles of Forma Stanozol. I am currently starting my 2nd week of the cycle below.
Weeks 1 - 2
  • RS Transderm 7 pumps a day 9 pumps a day (4 a.m. and 3 p.m.) (I will take weekends off)
  • Test Stack 17 3 pills a day
Weeks 3 – 6
  • RS Transderm 9 pumps a day (5 a.m. and 4 p.m.) (I will take weekends off)
  • Test Stack 17 3 pills a day on Saturday and Sunday
  • YohimFlame 32 sprays (16 sprays twice a day)
PCT
Weeks 7 – 8
  • Forma 6 pumps (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.)
Weeks 9 – 10
  • Forma 6 pumps (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.)
Start the next cycle 2 weeks later
Please feel free to comment on my cycle based on the information provided above.This is my first ever experience with this type of cycle and I want to see how my body reacts before I graduate to a version of the Oxandrovar Cycle( http://www.evolutionary.org/oxandrovar-cycle/ ).
I am chomping at the bit to try Oxandrovar and SARMs but have decided to be a little patient and see where this cycle takes me first. Using the Oxandrovar Cycle as a reference, I am hoping someone will be able to help me develop a cycle where I am using Forma and Test Stack 17 instead of HC Generate and HCGenerate ES in the mini PCT and Cruise Cycle, keeping everything else (the SARMs and N2Guard use identical as in the program)
At this point, if I have achieved my goals, what is the minimum I should be doing in terms of supplementation to retain gains.
This has been a long post, hope someone can show me the light!
Thanks in advance!
Thor’s Hammer

Last edited:
why do you want to make the change? HCGenerate is the base of that cycle and a requirement.

Looks pretty good to me, but I would strongly consider adding in some sarms to that stack as well. The sarms1 triple stack would go perfectly with the TRANSADERM

well built cycle from top to bottom, nice to see someone do their homework for a change.
I would not hesitate to add oxa in with your cycle now and GW especially with your training.. if the pumps get too intense then you can always drop the oxa and save it for another time.

oh and here are the links and codes to T stack and RS transaderm so you save money

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html

1 GWSSXE6X = get a bottle of TS17 for $87.97- the buy 3 get
the fourth free can still be used when applying this
code.

2. ACTNOW30 = 30% off entire purchase-the buy 3 get the
fourth free can still be used when applying this code.

http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html

Here are the current valid coupon codes for Ruthless
Supplements affiliates

1. CYCLENOW = buy 5 bottles (you can mix) get 1 bottle
free.

2. PHYTONOW = buy 2 bottles of Phytoserms get one bottle of
Phytoserms free.

3. FIFTYOFF = get $50 off the entire purchase

Thank you for your feedback gentlemen.

Based on your comments and info I have gotten of the evolutionary site, I have ordered all the supplements that will allow me to work on the following cycle. I have just started week 3 of the cycle. The cycle below scares the hell out of me because I have only just started week 3 with just RS transaderm, Test Stack 17 and Yohimflame (along with the standard supplements) and already I am at 87kg (3 kg increase in 2 weeks). I am only 3 kg away from my target :eek: and haven't even gotten to the meat and bones of the cycle yet (SARMs and Oxandrovar). I've been eating like a horse, so maybe that has something to do with it, but my feeling is that what's coming on ain't fat ;)

I think that after I finish the whole cycle below i will only be maintenance training indefinitely. We will see what I have retained after a year, but I am hoping that with the correct PCT and subsequent lifestyle, the retention will be substantial.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 2
RS Transderm 10-12 pumps a day (5-6 a.m. and 5-6 p.m.) (Take weekends off)
Test Stack 17 3 pills a day

Weeks 3 – 4
Currently starting week 3
RS Transderm 12 pumps a day (6 a.m. and 6 p.m.) (Take weekends off)
Test Stack 17 3 pills a day on Saturday and Sunday
YohimFlame 32 sprays (16 sprays twice a day)

Weeks 5
(mini RS transaderm detox, doing this because I am waiting for my SARMs and NBTM products to arrive)
Test Stack 17 3 pills everyday
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/ 10 mgs PM)

Weeks 6 -9
RS Transderm 6-7 pumps a day (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.) (Take weekends off)
HCGenerate ES 4 pills a day (2 caps AM/ 1 post workout/ 1 PM)
OxandroVar 2 caps/day (1 am/1 pre-workout)
N2Guard 7 caps/day (2 caps AM/2 post workout/ 3 PM)

PCT
Weeks 10 – 11
Forma 8 pumps (4 a.m. and 4 p.m.)
Ostarine (MK-2866) 25mgs/day (12.5mgs AM/ 12.5 mgs PM)

Weeks 12 – 13
Forma 6 pumps (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.)

Week 14 onward
HCGenerate ES 4 pills a day until finish bottle (2 caps AM/ 1 post workout/ 1 PM)

That's what I've planned and ordered the ingredients for. Again, I am wondering if it is overkill. Scared shitless haha! The target is not to be huge (I know this is relative) but to be strong, have functional strength that is applicable in my martial arts training. That and to fuck like a God.

I've always had a bit of a complex about my size because I was skinny as hell as a teenager, but at 6'2, 190lbs I am not small as is. I look forward to your feedback on the revised cycle and PCT. Any comments especially about safety will be greatly appreciated, being healthy is the primary target above all.

Based on your feedback and my own progress, I will provide updates as to where I am at and if I need to modify the program based on the results I would like to be able to consult with the experts here regarding the soundness of my plan of action so as to to harm myself.

Sorry for the long winded post. Thank you for your patience and look forward to hearing from you.

TH

Last edited:
I like the above cycle. I always used ostarine and GW in pct for gains retention. You Pretty much have everything covered too with n2guard and hcgen. Very well thought out!

Thank you for your feedback gentlemen.

Based on your comments and info I have gotten of the evolutionary site, I have ordered all the supplements that will allow me to work on the following cycle. I have just started week 3 of the cycle. The cycle below scares the hell out of me because I have only just started week 3 with just RS transaderm, Test Stack 17 and Yohimflame (along with the standard supplements) and already I am at 87kg (3 kg increase in 2 weeks). I am only 3 kg away from my target :eek: and haven't even gotten to the meat and bones of the cycle yet (SARMs and Oxandrovar). I've been eating like a horse, so maybe that has something to do with it, but my feeling is that what's coming on ain't fat ;)

I think that after I finish the whole cycle below i will only be maintenance training indefinitely. We will see what I have retained after a year, but I am hoping that with the correct PCT and subsequent lifestyle, the retention will be substantial.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 2
RS Transderm 10-12 pumps a day (5-6 a.m. and 5-6 p.m.) (Take weekends off)

Weeks 3 – 4
Currently starting week 3
RS Transderm 12 pumps a day (6 a.m. and 6 p.m.) (Take weekends off)
Test Stack 17 3 pills a day on Saturday and Sunday

Weeks 5
(mini RS transaderm detox, doing this because I am waiting for my SARMs and NBTM products to arrive)
Test Stack 17 3 pills everyday

Weeks 6 -9
RS Transderm 6-7 pumps a day (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.) (Take weekends off)
HCGenerate ES 4 pills a day (2 caps AM/ 1 post workout/ 1 PM)
OxandroVar 2 caps/day (1 am/1 pre-workout)

PCT
Weeks 10 – 11
Forma 8 pumps (4 a.m. and 4 p.m.)

Weeks 12 – 13
Forma 6 pumps (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.)

Week 14 onward
HCGenerate ES 4 pills a day until finish bottle (2 caps AM/ 1 post workout/ 1 PM)

That's what I've planned and ordered the ingredients for. Again, I am wondering if it is overkill. Scared shitless haha! The target is not to be huge (I know this is relative) but to be strong, have functional strength that is applicable in my martial arts training. That and to fuck like a God.

I've always had a bit of a complex about my size because I was skinny as hell as a teenager, but at 6'2, 190lbs I am not small as is. I look forward to your feedback on the revised cycle and PCT. Any comments especially about safety will be greatly appreciated, being healthy is the primary target above all.

Based on your feedback and my own progress, I will provide updates as to where I am at and if I need to modify the program based on the results I would like to be able to consult with the experts here regarding the soundness of my plan of action so as to to harm myself.

Sorry for the long winded post. Thank you for your patience and look forward to hearing from you.

TH

Awesome update and results so far buddy

Back
Top Bottom