Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Sarm Cycle

Lol then I'd never be able to move on to the next podcast! Those guys have too vast a bank of knowledge for a shmuck like me to comprehend lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man! Hope i understood what these two things do correctly as I wouldn't want my junk to transform into a vagina by misusing it lol

Lol no doubt about it ; as you can imagine, just like the media repeating things over and over again, the naive (me in the case since its my first cycle ever) can get worried. But I'm excited to be doing this! Thanks for all the help guys! Listening to ep61 right now with Masonic!

Lol no doubt about it ; as you can imagine, just like the media repeating things over and over again, the naive (me in the case since its my first cycle ever) can get worried. But I'm excited to be doing this! Thanks for all the help guys! Listening to ep61 right now with Masonic!

I am glad you like the EVO Podcast. Thanks for being a loyal listener.

The guest line up for June is STACKED. You are in for a treat :)

Last Q - I Promise!

Sorry for the paranoia but everything I am reading is making me worry about too much suppression with the LGD/S4/GW cycle for 12 weeks.

Trev mentioned to replace the Clo for HCGen:

"You just need 1 bottle. Run it for 4 weeks after your cycle as a mini PCT. Like this -

Pct: 13-16
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
(optional) GW 20mg ed"

But I was wondering; for the sake of paranoia would I be doing harm if I took a small dosage of Clo (I had already ordered it before the initial post). Not sure what that would be (maybe 12.5-25?)

Hoping you could explain it to me because from my understanding it seems that:

Clomid would prevent a quick bump of estrogen from being produced if the LGD especially, causes any suppression (5-10%+) of T. and the HCGen would cause the T to initiate flowing and hopefully higher per the goal of the PCT.

Would they work together smoothly as one (clo) holding down the bad guy (girl) and the other (HCGen) helping up the good guy (naturally)?

Once again, sorry for a question you probably see more than enough times a day but while I get HCGen is going to help - I am not sure what it does for rebounding estro. More than a "go for it" or "dont" I would like to understand how this stuff works. Did get a lot of info from the podcasts but can't retain as much as I'd like to.

Much love,
-Diana Ross

i wont ever recommend a pct without clomid in it with sarms bro.. ive been looking at sarms bloodwork for so many years and i just wont do that... here's how i would run this but you do whatever you want...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Back
Top Bottom