Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Sarm Cycle

DianaRoss

Registered
Hey everyone. Came across the thread via binging the podcasts which I've really enjoyed! Good info.
So I figured even though i have done a lot of research on Sarms and dosaging via the forums I'd still be better of asking about it.
So its my first cycle
Stats:
Hgt: 5'7
Weight: 155
Bf%:12.1%
Lmm: 130lbs
Avg water retention: 64%

Planning on doing LGD,S4,GW and clomid for PCT

1-12
Lgd: 10mg ed
S4: 50mg ed am/pm split
GW: 20mg ed

Pct: 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg ed

Hoping to put on 10-15 muscle and keep as much as possible.

Would like bf to be around 8-12% (preferably 8-10%)

Going to be doing 40P/40/F/20C at 2350 maintenance then up to 2500 cals (dont want to put on much fat)
With the carb load pre workout with an oz or 2 of almonds pre workout.

Not looking for a heavy AI since Sarms aren't mega suppressive so just taking an amazon product during cycle : Androsurge for the DIM (150mg)
And Milk Thistle for liver support. Also taking Archaid acid since I've seen adding that has made a difference in lats and shoulders like for when I started noob natty gains. And Orange Triad half serving as multivitamin - has helped with joints.

Any tips or advice? Ill be sure to drink enough water. Am obliged. And wish me luck!

swap out the clomid for hcgenerate ES for pct. you will feel 100% better doing that.. clomid comes with some nasty sides so i would rather guys not use it unless it is absolutely necessary.

Thanks man. Guess it'll be good to have clo just in case. Hoping you can tell me regular hcgen is good enough even if i need to run it higher, since it won't damage my wallet as hard. Thanks for reply how long to run the hcgen?

Thanks man. Guess it'll be good to have clo just in case. Hoping you can tell me regular hcgen is good enough even if i need to run it higher, since it won't damage my wallet as hard. Thanks for reply how long to run the hcgen?

I would get the ES version man. You will save money by not needing the clomid.

You just need 1 bottle. Run it for 4 weeks after your cycle as a mini PCT. Like this -

HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
(optional) GW 20mg ed

Thanks to both of you guys! Y'all weren't kidding about being the forums helping others. Really enjoying the podcasts on SoundCloud but damn Trevor got Steve on Trump winning the election lol. Anyways I do appreciate it and will cop the ES when I'm paid at the end of the month.

Looks like a great layout but I would temper expectations a bit. You wont gain that much weight even on a steroid cycle! I would shoot for 1-3 lbs of clean muscle that you can keep.

3 months of hard and proper training and diet and only shoot for 3 :( well its better than nothing!

That's 12lb a year. Anyway 'Diana' I wanna song lol

Yeah that makes sense. While we are on the subject. Even though I am fresh into my first cycle should I stock up for a second cycle after taking a 2 month break post PCT - due to the Sarm Ban crap that has been going on forever; Which is getting pushed harder now in the US legislature? If so what should I stock up on? Same formula LGD,S4,GW? or something else - if the goal is still the same; Put on lean muscle mass and keep bf% low. Thanks for all the info guys. Very excited about this! Just wish I could get more than 4-5 hours of sleep but the schedule and lack of sleep from random over thoughts such as, "what if I woke up and was blind," and playing that scenario out till the end of time, prevents that. Am catching up on it during the weekends. When it comes to gains, DR said it best, "If we hold on together; I know our dreams will never die"

Yeah that makes sense. While we are on the subject. Even though I am fresh into my first cycle should I stock up for a second cycle after taking a 2 month break post PCT - due to the Sarm Ban crap that has been going on forever; Which is getting pushed harder now in the US legislature? If so what should I stock up on? Same formula LGD,S4,GW? or something else - if the goal is still the same; Put on lean muscle mass and keep bf% low. Thanks for all the info guys. Very excited about this! Just wish I could get more than 4-5 hours of sleep but the schedule and lack of sleep from random over thoughts such as, "what if I woke up and was blind," and playing that scenario out till the end of time, prevents that. Am catching up on it during the weekends. When it comes to gains, DR said it best, "If we hold on together; I know our dreams will never die"

DR did one called 'I want muscle'. Benny Podda used to pose for her during her concerts.

you could also try gw, s4 and rad140 if you want to go with a different cycle... that would be highly effective as well...

Thanks man - guess I'll stock up on those for the second cycle before this "ban" thing goes into action. You think even though I am at 12% I should consider a lean bulk as your vid went over for this cycle to get bigger? Would like to be big and shredded if I could have it both ways really.

Thanks man - guess I'll stock up on those for the second cycle before this "ban" thing goes into action. You think even though I am at 12% I should consider a lean bulk as your vid went over for this cycle to get bigger? Would like to be big and shredded if I could have it both ways really.

thats really up to you how you go about it... getting big and shredded at the same time honestly does not go hand in hand... gaining some size and getting shredded is one thing but trying to bulk and be shredded at the same time, i mean, good luck, that doesnt happen quickly... you generally have to bulk hard and then cut it down... you dont just put on 20 lbs and get shredded at the same time... its not happening... 7-10 lbs and slightly dropping body fat in a really precise recomp is beyond stellar to do but you have to be realistic with what you expect

Thanks! My body reacts really well to any change in diet and exercise, so I guess I am just going to add 200-300 clean cals in protein and fats and just stick to that. If I could pull that sort of comp off - I will be very satisfied!

Last Q - I Promise!

Sorry for the paranoia but everything I am reading is making me worry about too much suppression with the LGD/S4/GW cycle for 12 weeks.

Trev mentioned to replace the Clo for HCGen:

"You just need 1 bottle. Run it for 4 weeks after your cycle as a mini PCT. Like this -

(optional) GW 20mg ed"

But I was wondering; for the sake of paranoia would I be doing harm if I took a small dosage of Clo (I had already ordered it before the initial post). Not sure what that would be (maybe 12.5-25?)

Hoping you could explain it to me because from my understanding it seems that:

Clomid would prevent a quick bump of estrogen from being produced if the LGD especially, causes any suppression (5-10%+) of T. and the HCGen would cause the T to initiate flowing and hopefully higher per the goal of the PCT.

Would they work together smoothly as one (clo) holding down the bad guy (girl) and the other (HCGen) helping up the good guy (naturally)?

Once again, sorry for a question you probably see more than enough times a day but while I get HCGen is going to help - I am not sure what it does for rebounding estro. More than a "go for it" or "dont" I would like to understand how this stuff works. Did get a lot of info from the podcasts but can't retain as much as I'd like to.

Much love,
-Diana Ross

Last Q - I Promise!

Sorry for the paranoia but everything I am reading is making me worry about too much suppression with the LGD/S4/GW cycle for 12 weeks.

Trev mentioned to replace the Clo for HCGen:

"You just need 1 bottle. Run it for 4 weeks after your cycle as a mini PCT. Like this -

(optional) GW 20mg ed"

But I was wondering; for the sake of paranoia would I be doing harm if I took a small dosage of Clo (I had already ordered it before the initial post). Not sure what that would be (maybe 12.5-25?)

Hoping you could explain it to me because from my understanding it seems that:

Clomid would prevent a quick bump of estrogen from being produced if the LGD especially, causes any suppression (5-10%+) of T. and the HCGen would cause the T to initiate flowing and hopefully higher per the goal of the PCT.

Would they work together smoothly as one (clo) holding down the bad guy (girl) and the other (HCGen) helping up the good guy (naturally)?

Once again, sorry for a question you probably see more than enough times a day but while I get HCGen is going to help - I am not sure what it does for rebounding estro. More than a "go for it" or "dont" I would like to understand how this stuff works. Did get a lot of info from the podcasts but can't retain as much as I'd like to.

Much love,
-Diana Ross

You can always relisten

Back
Top Bottom