Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Slin Cycle

Cratos

Background:
I ran my first cycle about a year ago with just Test E @500mg and I hated it. Hair lose plagued me and I had high estrogen until I found the right dose of arimidex which was .5mg EOD. Now, I would like to run another cycle and would like some input, not really on the AAS but on diet and slin. Yes, it's dangerous but relatively safe and easy to manage, especially, if you are not a jack ass and at least loosely monitor your diet which I meticulously do.

Current Stats:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 182lb
BF%: 10
Comp Squat: 445
Comp Bench: 270lb
Comp Deadlift: 505lb
Strict Press: 170lb

Maintenance Diet for 182lb (Last 2 months averages):
Calories: 3662/3662
Carbs: 480g/488g
Protein: 212g/208g
Fat: 92g/89g

I'm trying to keep my fats as low as possible while having health related foods in it (eggs/sardine/avocado/dark chocolate/lean red meat) which comes to around 80g most days. Protein is set at around .8g/lb from meat/dairy and I get a decent amount more through the carbs I eat. All remaining calories are carbs. I'd love to have more protein but carbs are just so cheap. I'm on such a tight budget, that I had to learn how to brew my own gear which I must say was an invaluable skill to acquire.

Cycle:
Week 1-4: 125mg Test E/600mg Deca/40 Tbol/6-20IU R Insulin
Week 5-8: 125mg Test E/800mg Deca/40 Tbol/6-20IU R Insulin
*25mg MK-677 with Somatostatin inhibitor

Please no comments about Deca dick. If you control estrogen you won't get deca dick. Deca is pretty much the safest compound on the hair and Tbol is thrown in at a low dose for some hardening as I'm assuming I will retain some water with this cycle and my appearance matters in the field I work in. I'll start with 6IU slin and up it 2IU at a time until 16-20IU. Of course meal timing and carb quantity all matter and I'll be getting in at last 150g carb when I pin and another 150g within 3-3.5hours. Most protocols for insulin call for 4 weeks on 4 off, however, it all depends on insulin sensitivity which is why I'll get bloodwork for week 5, but 6-8 weeks is pretty common as well with similar time off.

Questions:

-Any guidelines on increasing calories going from a maintenance off cycle (3650cal @182lb) to on cycle seeking maximum mass (using the above compounds) if training volume is kept relatively the same? I was thinking of increasing 750~1000cal surplus for weeks 1-4 weeks and likely another 500cal increase for weeks 5-8 (all from mostly carbs putting me at 700g+ carbs). What is everyone's opinion/experience on this?

-Since R insulin lasts 6-8 hours it is often recommended to pin twice a day, however, that expedites the onset of insulin resistance, so would it not be better to up the dose of the single shot 16-20IU instead of 2 separate shots of 8-10IU? What exactly is the difference of pinning once daily vs twice daily?

- - - Updated - - -

I tried renaming the title and it posted twice as a new thread -_-

I'm gonna recommend you don't do 'slin. I get the impression you're not that experienced using AAS and you're, in a way, arguing about insulins safety but want our advice.

I agree with Mobster. Insulin is a more advanced user’s tool. You can fuck your shit up if you don’t know what you are doing.

Background:

Please no comments about Deca dick. If you control estrogen you won't get deca dick. Deca is pretty much the safest compound on the hair _-

yes and no.

deca is safe for the hair (you are right) but do you realize WHY it is safe for your hair? it is because it actually binds to DHT receptors and DHT is what fries head hair follicles.

the problem is that deca can give you deca dick because DHT is our sex hormone. see the connection now? so the simple solution is use a DHT derivative that is still safe for your hair and that would be proviron

Check out the indepth insulin video series I did with IFBB Pro Colette Nelson

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iCbGkJKPZI&t=4s
Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RdZJjhATkI&t=3s

If you want to use insulin, I would use a basal insulin like lantus and do one injection before bed each day

Fasting glucose on June 2nd was 93mg/dl, hopefully, MK677 and somatastitin inhibitor have not effected it much since then. That was a very informative video and I'll go get those strips and keep a much closer eye on it.

Thanks for all input guys. Originally, I started looking into insulin because I've been maintaining on nearly 500g carb and since I wanted to bulk I knew that number was going to substantially increase, so thought I might as well add insulin for the added benefit of increased glycogen, protein synthesis, igf1 production, and lowered shbp. Leaving slin out of the mix I will get some proviron.

As for caloric intake what estimates are a good starting point for putting on mass going from maintenance to bulk? I was thinking of going from 3650 to 4400 (750 increase from mostly carbs). Don't want to become a fat ass or waste a cycle for aiming to just lean gain.

Fasting glucose on June 2nd was 93mg/dl, hopefully, MK677 and somatastitin inhibitor have not effected it much since then. That was a very informative video and I'll go get those strips and keep a much closer eye on it.

That fasting blood glucose number is perfect.

Keep an eye on it though because MK is known to increase fasting blood glucose numbers via insulin resistance

That fasting blood glucose number is perfect.

Keep an eye on it though because MK is known to increase fasting blood glucose numbers via insulin resistance

Thanks. My thoughts exactly. Research on MK had people on it for 1-2 years straight and they were fine but they were not taking any somatostatin inhibitors which would amplify the pro's and con's of MK. Do you or your clients use that combination or just the MK on it's own? I have not found any conclusive answers except you dont want to be on both year round.

Thanks. My thoughts exactly. Research on MK had people on it for 1-2 years straight and they were fine but they were not taking any somatostatin inhibitors which would amplify the pro's and con's of MK. Do you or your clients use that combination or just the MK on it's own? I have not found any conclusive answers except you dont want to be on both year round.

Just MK or MK + HGH

Back
Top Bottom