Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Steroid Cycle

fitness017

Registered
I'm 30 years old and looking into taking my first steroid cycle. I'm 6ft tall and my body fat is below 17%. I been lifting weights for about 5 years consistently. My goal is to compete in Men's Physique in the future. How does this beginner's cycle look?

Long Ester:

1. Week 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week (inject 250 mg twice per week)

2. Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg every other day. This will be used inorder to prevent against estrogen related side effects. Ex. Gyno and water retention.

3. Week 1-8 (HCG) Human Chronic Gonodotrophin= 250iu twice/wk-day before test injection.

PCT:
4. Begins week 15 to week 19. (Clomid 75/50/50/50)(Nolva 40/20/20/20)

I'm 30 years old and looking into taking my first steroid cycle. I'm 6ft tall and my body fat is below 17%. I been lifting weights for about 5 years consistently. My goal is to compete in Men's Physique in the future. How does this beginner's cycle look?

Long Ester:

1. Week 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week (inject 250 mg twice per week)

2. Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg every other day. This will be used inorder to prevent against estrogen related side effects. Ex. Gyno and water retention.

3. Week 1-8 (HCG) Human Chronic Gonodotrophin= 250iu twice/wk-day before test injection.

PCT:
4. Begins week 15 to week 19. (Clomid 75/50/50/50)(Nolva 40/20/20/20)

But that's still a LOT more than the far more optimal 12%. You say 17% like it's a good thing.

dude that is an awesome goal to try and compete in physique

just remember at 30 years old and 17% body fat you may simply not have the genetics to compete in such things. 95% of bodybuilding is genetics. if you haven't achieved anything yet, don't think that steroids will be your saving grace. they are a tool only

Diet will do more.

As stated above a cycle will not replace a sub-par diet and sub-par training.

Most people claim their diet is clean and they have optimized their training and they are lying to themselves. Track macros/calories, track/alter your workouts, etc.

I would say you are better off running a SARMs triple stack (cardarine, osta, s4) and work on your diet/training to start if you feel like you need to start taking something.

With your goal of physique I would try to lean down a bit first. 17% is great compared to most people but with your goals in mind I would get cut down a bit more before running a cycle. The last thing you want to do is run that cycle and end up with a higher body fat than before you started.

With your goal of physique I would try to lean down a bit first. 17% is great compared to most people but with your goals in mind I would get cut down a bit more before running a cycle. The last thing you want to do is run that cycle and end up with a higher body fat than before you started.

i agree a million percent... you want to get down in the 12-13 range before you use any steroid

Back
Top Bottom